Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cant wait till we actually make some signings and the speculation ends never seen so many rumors in the space of a couple of weeks

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
(*mutters to self*) .... FFS "CK", learn to use Google more and avoid these forum pwn-goals.

the_gamee

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Re : Jennings.

HE cost $600K ... we got Josh Morris AND Johno Wright for less than that (who are BOTH scoring more tries than Jennings mind you), AND got change left over.

Just because people (and club admin) don't agree with the reasonsing "superstar players are a must have", it don't make us dumb.

Some of us have our reasons too ...
The problem is, you are taking this too seriously, you are taking into consideration how much money we will pay and the logistics of it, at the end of the day, your fan and have no business in that side of the business because you will never know the workings of the football club, same as me and everyone else on here.

The question should be as a fan, do you want him there or no, nothing else. Because im sure dessie and toddy know what they are doing.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Wait for the SMH scoop tomorrow after DCE spotted at the game tonight

Despite it being to spend time watching the game with ex team mate Tim Browne.
Speaking of DCE... Supafest festival about 6 or so weeks ago, the Bulldogs team were in a box two from ours... Most of the boys were there (The day after the Melbourne defeat), behaving themselves and having fun... DCE was the only non Bulldogs player in the box that I saw!! I just think his mates with most of the boys.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I've heard we're showing interest in Mitchell Dodds.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
The problem is, you are taking this too seriously, you are taking into consideration how much money we will pay and the logistics of it, at the end of the day, your fan and have no business in that side of the business because you will never know the workings of the football club, same as me and everyone else on here
I think salary cap consequences is something fans must consider because it is a reality, we arent living in a salary cap free fantasy land

and tbh its not too hard of a concept to not understand

Captain

Waterboy
Reaction score
Bulldogs chasing big name bronco player

According to 2gb a big name Bronco player is on the move to join Des Hasler at the Dogs they didnt say who, anyone have any mail?​
5:47am Tues May 29 via web

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
According to the BDP, someone believes it's Alex Glenn.

Status
Not open for further replies.