Grothe & His Rushing In....

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
LOL Oil City, u will come undone soon enough. Look at Chelski, they still cant buy a title

Btw = Adebayor = Soward of the EPL
Haha. I know, I know. It's all good. We're cool. Just ribbing you a bit. Look how easily you got worked up! You're a ball of rage right now. It's OK, the Gunners will get better. :p

Bull4life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Our defence around the edges have not been the best in certain matches. Idris, Morris and Haz have let in many soft tries.

C

chipandchase

Our defence around the edges have not been the best in certain matches. Idris, Morris and Haz have let in many soft tries.
with BK coming back, it will strengthen the side of Haz and Idris, he does so much talking in defence.

Malla

Reaction score
Grubber behind play would be very effective.

spikestar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Grubber behind play would be very effective.
agreed!
if not resulting in a try, it would most likely result in a line drop out and also have grothe guessing about what's coming next!

C

chipandchase

the good thing also is that Grother is on the right wing, which is our best attacking side.
i am sure morris and goodwin will have a field day against him

S

Snake Jailbird

Also, Josh is years ahead of Brett in terms of tackling. Josh has the up and in almost perfected.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If people are so sure about this try scoring wizardry on Grothe's side of the field.

Perhaps they can also explain to me why the scoreline last time we played the Eels ended up an ugly 27-8, although I do acknowledge we played shocking that day, there is still no reason we couldn't head that way if it's as easy as everyone assumes.

To be honest I don't rate Robson, nor Reddy at all. Grothe has speed but that's about it.

Parramatta rely on Hayne like the Dragons do on Soward.

If Hayne has a day off (like the other week), the Eels go down. If Hayne fires on all cylinders, it's a big problem for the side they face.

Having said this I'm not certain they can beat the Titans, which would be nice because I'd prefer to play Titans than Eels.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Been away from the forums but had to post in this thread.

Everyone knows Growth has his shortcommings in defence, he regularly fails to read the play, rushes up and leaves his opposite winger unmarked. He was also very dodgy under the high ball.

However I think a lot of you are being critical of him. Look at how many hitups he made vs the dragons and the meters he gained going forward. Now I understand a lot of wingers chip in and make dummy half runs after the kick while the forwards are coming back, but this guy really has a massive impact. You are kidding if you think Goodwin or Haseem can make dummy half runs like this guy.

He may not be the best defender but he had an awesome game vs the dragons and has a bit of an X factor about him.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
FB no one is doubting his attacking ability and the runs he can make. They're awesome and why he is in the team. He's certainly not there for his defence. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.