Search results

1. B

Open training sessions

I have been asking the administration on many occasions via phone and email and again they will not disclose open training session, really silly as in the past when they trained at Homebush I went to see SBW and co train all the time almost every week and there was no one there so it was like I...
  2. B

Official RFM granted immediate release

MUAHAHHAA probably will get injured on the way to Wollongong just to sit out training. Should take his mate Tophine as well since they both don't like to train hard!
  3. B

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

Yes agreed Luai to me is NOT worth it however if thsi meant getting the May bros all 3 or even the 2 it would be better than AFB himself, guess maybe this is what Gus is thinking?
  4. B

Disgruntled Bulldog Threatening Legal Action

Weed out these clowns who don't wanna put in the hard yards and get rid of them ... hard work never hurt anyone! BUNCH of overpaid clowns who cry's too easily!
  5. B

Official Corey Waddell should win the Doc George Peponis player of the year award

Yes he is, at least he is trying unlike some others but still I'd release him TBH
  6. B

Official Burton Injury

Yes 100%
  7. B

Skelton

FCUK I am getting excited at them 2 beast and with ADC speed will be something!
  8. B

(Perspective) Nice win, but..

100% agreed
  9. B

Official Round 14 vs the Roosters

Yes always goes against us, Ashley Klein was right there and guess he needed Rorters 1-12 SHAME on the REFs and NRL for this garbage agaINST US
  10. B

Opinion Burton does not deserve to be captain.

100% correct bro, Burton and Mahoney has to be playing 2 separate positions because Flano is just a passenger and offers ZERO, piss him off already back to his dad over at Manly! PLEASE
  11. B

News Phil Gould's $6m Carnage At Penrith Panthers, Canterbury Bulldogs

HAHA best quote for a long time, BRAVO!!!
  12. B

Rumour cameron murray/moses

HAHA me was gonna same the same, this guy needs to leave the kennel ASAP
  13. B

Matty Johns Discusses Ciraldo Appointment

I met the Johns boys at Maccas and these dudes walked in and thought they owned the joint, so rude and a pain to deal with
  14. B

How Gus recruited Cameron Ciraldo in a Gosford McDonald's

Love this guy already if the article is true, agreed hope he kills it, as nice guys should have success!
  15. B

Opinion Averillo cooked

This kid has potential and any hater out there must chill, he will improve considering he hasn't played much FB but like you said give him a full pre season and watch him flourish in 2023 and beyond
  16. B

Official Bulldogs player given 5 weeks suspension (Corey Waddell)

haha this dude must have paid to have SUPERSTAR written up clown is a pretender and shouldn't be playing FG ever again
  17. B

Opinion Schoupp passing to Fox

Wagell is a waste of cap space, this guy needs to go and more than agreed that Schoupp s a back rower as he runs hard but doesnt pass at centre which is wasting the fox potential
  18. B

News The Italian stallion Paul Vaughan

100% big mistake not re signing him
  19. B

Ado-Carr slowing down? Not Likely..

I second that this dude can trot!!!!!!!!!!
  20. B

Rumour Bulldogs closing in on Cam Cirald

FCUK CLeary and Barrett both clowns who couldn't do crap all let alone coach any side
  21. B

Team List Round 13 v Panthers + Match Discussion

Correct mate great analysis on the game 110% agreed
  22. B

Official Matt dufty

fcuk that is an understatement, this guy doesn't know the meaning of defense!
  23. B

Benji Marshall

me thinks you are right there brother, benji was linked to us last year and was all but confirmed until someone on the board stuffed up
  24. B

Official Adam Elliott and Bulldogs part ways

FCUK I luv it, yes get it done son!
  25. B

Would you want Gutherson at the club?

blahaha good one mate, 100% agreed let that clown keep his jiggy jiggy at Parramatta and lets teach Dufty, Joshie and Ava how to dance to who let em dogs out woof woof
  26. B

Rumour HE’S STAYING AT PENRITH, IT'S OVER”: GREG ALEXANDER SAYS BURTON WILL BACKFLIP ON BULLDOGS

yup agreed alexander has one too many knocks and only crap comes out of his mouth is exactly that CRAP
  27. B

News Burton backflip: Panthers take aim in Dogs drive-by as star’s ‘second thoughts’ spark another tug of war

fcuk off ya **** fletch u dumb ass moron leave Burton alone, like TOovey once said surely there must be an investigation! Penrith at a bunch of idiots who thinks they are so good, wow make it to the GF and lose this does not make you a success idiots
  28. B

News Parramatta Eels confirm current player is at centre of NRL sex tape scandal

haha wait for it, wont be long now where elliot will top this video of his own adultry!
  29. B

News The Dogs might thank us’: Cleary says young star will be better off staying at Penrith

110% right on mate, Clearly is such a hypocrite talks crap when he has given a side that is a contender to coach, he too broke his word and contract so I would take this muppet saying anything with a grain of salt, fricken tosser!!!!!!
  30. B

Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

Agreed mate, Barret and co really needs to step up and make this guy an example, I mean how many more crap does he need to do to bring us down before he is finally shown the door for good?????? This guy pathetic and to me if true this smells like the Cherry Evans and Hasting crap all over again...
  31. B

News Who’s that kid’: Young Bulldog catches Politis’ eye

Dam rorters so many back door deals just like them Storm and Broncos
  32. B

News Matt Burton wants out

HAHA 110% agreed!!!!
  33. B

Official Josh Addo-Carr joins the pack

fuk yehhhhhhhhh be better is Grant came along for the ride as well and oh oh burton and jac released to join dogs in 2021 otherwise lets fuk off 2021 and move straight to 2022 season hell yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh because austin 316 say sooooooooooooooooo
  34. B

Consolidated Josh Addo Carr Thread

Yeh just read that on the saint, sinner and shoosh crap from Buzz, me thinks depends how 2021 goes with Barrett if we show improvement then we have a chance but if we are still bottom of the ladder this dude will go to Souths
  35. B

Official Matt Burton to join the Bulldogs in 2022

At least he is being positive and not negative about it!!!
  36. B

Official Matt Burton to join the Bulldogs in 2022

Mate spot on me thinks Burton is 99% done and we are just waiting on a release from them Mountain lions
  37. B

News D-Day arrives as Bulldogs set to ‘blow Panthers out of water’ with Burton offer

Mate I don't care give this kid the kitchen sink give him what ever he wants just make it happed
  38. B

James Graham confirms retirement at seasons end

Great player and better guy on and off the field, and great career and yes wished we could have won a title for him but it had such bad lucks losing in so many! Best highlight for me was when he put on the vaseline to put of players haha best ever and also top of the list was when he did a...
  39. B

News Blake Green could reject Canterbury Bulldogs to become a Newcastle Knights coach

yes green can stay at Newcastle, we just need to focus on some juniors a rebuild would mean building a quality roster and this might take a few years yet
  40. B

Kotoni Staggs rejects Broncos long term deal!

really and i guess you prefer to go after bird?
  41. B

so what is it then mate?
  42. B

FK yeah please make this happen Barrett, this kid needs the kitchen sink thrown at him come Nov 1, come on Landry do your work and drive up the M1 and bring this kid back home
  43. B

News Matt Burton, Charlie Staines in Bulldogs’ sights as $800m pub baron joins chase

get excited bud because this guy will make it happen, he is uncle Nic x 1,000 believe me when I say good things will be coming
  44. B

Official Discussion Thread - Round 20 - Bulldogs v Panthers

dont know why some try to make it sound like we got beaten based on kicks tsk tsk silly really!!!!!!
  45. B

tries of kicks or no kicks a try is a try just like a loss is a loss no way to make this sound any better my fellow kenneler
  46. B

even if we did we still would have been smashed matey, our side lacks FG footballers I am afraid
  47. B

thats gold matey, thats gold well said!
  48. B

haha did you get that stat from fox aka cooper cronk? thats gold
  49. B

agreed losing is losing no matter and cracking a smile is no to be tolerated
  50. B

geez no need to swear mate! keep the banter civil otherwise you will be banned!
  51. B

blahahahahahah 110% agreed done deal
  52. B

no need to get personal mate! did I hit a nerve? get a life you keyboard warrior
  53. B

there is still time mate but we dont deserve the spoon compared to what the broncos put up this year
  54. B

nah rather them not scoring anything useless pretenders, shame on them not one deserves to wear our jumper ever again
  55. B

I sure did!!!! That is all!!!!
  56. B

Mate are you serious? I guess you enjoy seeing us lose games, you know the saying losing is losing doesn't matter by how many points! btw Steve is this you, if not Dean is this you? haha
  57. B

if this guy gets another assistant job they must have rocks in their heads as well
  58. B

ass clown cant do anything right not sure who is worst him or montoya, i would say dwz because montoya is on less money
  59. B

fcuk i agree mate this shit must stop this team cant even beat an under 7 team useless twats
  60. B

Phil Gould

hahah once a tool always a tool as well!
  61. B

And on repeat endlessly... Team song!!

blahahhahahahaah ;uv it matey hopefuly you still get some
  62. B

Official Round 19 - Bulldogs vs South Sydney Discussion Thread

yup jts heart will always be to the dogs and he hates the broncos for never giving him a chance
  63. B

Averillo & Wakeham

agreed looks like wakeham might be a good hb but still jury is out on what averillos best position is, maybe fb if not 5/8 but we need to let this kid have more ball and let his speed burn burn burn
  64. B

hahah classic mate luv it, almost better than s e x hahahahahaha
  65. B

fcuk that would be something either way we dont deserve the spoon as we lost a few games this year for not plaging the full 80
  66. B

muhahahahahahah good one matey luv it
  67. B

fcuk yeah, come on eels put broncos to the sword
  68. B

fcuke yes more performance like this needed thought but great effort tonight lads
  69. B

hahahahahahahaha lost a multi but saved your tv thats GOLD
  70. B

Fcuk yeah, comeone boys bring it home
  71. B

FUCK yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  72. B

on;y because we won matey otherwise DUMB decision from a captain!
  73. B

fcuk what captain dude jackson has never been a leader on the field ever LOL
  74. B

ffs lafai this dude is like rocks and diamonds but mainly rocks, agreed witd dwz that dude is a carbon copy of lafai
  75. B

ffs what the frick is with this 2 points shit ... just goes to show how fcuken stupid this club is ffs
  76. B

Potential early releases

Averillo is great in attack but he has alot of work to do in defense but hopefully he is the real deal as we need a gun player, with RFM still needs some work as well but will be ok to keep, the others can go get a kebab from another club
  77. B

Bulldogs with least players signed for 2021

yup we are slow of the blocks when we have the most money to spend tsk tsk shame on the mgt team our club has PATHETIC
  78. B

Opinion Joseph Suaalii

me thinks this kid is a union player and only stringing league on to get more money from union
  79. B

Potential early releases

Mate agreed, no one should think that their safe based on the performance of the last few years, its time to clean house
  80. B

Greatful Okunbor our to regain trust

Baby steps but showed he has some ticker last week, see how he goes still a long way to go but yes agree he didn't do a runner like some in the past ahem Barber, SBW, CHW to name a few
  81. B

DWZ Challenge

Mate DWZ is a waste of space did u see him tonight tried to rough a few boys up when he should be playing rugby league, useless twat
  82. B

Opinion Okunbor

HAHA me too
  83. B

Opinion Jake Averillo

HE has got some skillz and speed but is lost when it comes to defending
  84. B

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Joe Ofahengaue

Bleh trust me dude we'll be paying overs for a few players, doubt Barrett will change that anytime soon with the current mob having their in house fight club!
  85. B

REVEALED: BARRETT’S BULLDOGS COACHING DREAM TEAM

Be better if he came out and told GUS to piss off and keep his opinion to himself haha
  86. B

Phil Gould advising Trent Barrett to Re consider deal with the dogs

Well said, GUs is just bitter that the dogs never came calling hahah dooosh bag
  87. B

Phil Gould advising Trent Barrett to Re consider deal with the dogs

I hate Gus always talks crap and can't back it up, someone should ask him about his 5 yr plan, its easy to take a job with the Warriors when eveyone knows up to 50% of Polynesian players are now playing NRL footy so it is a no brainer that NZ will offer great juniors for the NRL so he takes a...
  88. B

News Monday Buzz: Behind the scenes feud at the Dogs tearing the club apart

mate spot on fingers crossed someone who has the passion to bring us back to our glory days saves us soon otherwise its splitsville for most
  89. B

Official Round 17 - Bulldogs vs Titans - Discussion Thread

Jackson is the same useless fcuker! DWZ and Holland must go NOW!
  90. B

Canterbury Bulldogs internal review into horror 2020 NRL season

I like it too mate, come one doggies its been a long time between drinks and the team song
  91. B

Best of SBW

Agreed I cannot stand this guy, can't believe how easily the NRL and the media forgive and forget for what he has done! If he really felt any remorse he would have made an effort and played for us again, but no rather chase the money and contacts that uncle Nick will give him after he retires...
  92. B

Bulldogs target Panthers young gun Charlie Staines for 2021

Agreed $330k for a rookies for me is overs but to bring him here sounds ok however 2yrs is fine and if he is a gun at FB than re sign for a higher amount
  93. B

News The Bulldogs have a huge problem on their hands with fears star recruit Luke Thompson could cut his NRL stint short.

Mate I hope it is TRUE, we need to spend his $700K on someone who runs hard and actually runs for more than 70M per game! Fingers crossed it is true as we need some positive news and it was not from us signing an injured Green for 2021
  94. B

Official Round 16 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Discussion Thread

Couldnt have said it better dude shame on this pretender he must have rocks in his head looks like 50 plus put on us for sure