Official Corey Waddell should win the Doc George Peponis player of the year award

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nah, he’s had done quiet games. Waddell has delivered consistent metres week in week out snd is the only bloke doing it. 2023 MVP, IMO.
Preston doesn’t break games open like my boy Corey

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nah, he’s had done quiet games. Waddell has delivered consistent metres week in week out snd is the only bloke doing it. 2023 MVP, IMO.
Both been good but Preston's quiet games are just quiet, Waddles quiet games are putrid and better if he wasn't on the field with all his errors and penalties.

In saying that, both should hold their heads high, which 90% of the other duds can't do.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sorry Ute. Your endorsement just lost Waddell a few points which allowed Presto to sneak in by a few points ;)

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In the words of Arsene Wenger re-signing Waddell "will be like a new signing"

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Both been good but Preston's quiet games are just quiet, Waddles quiet games are putrid and better if he wasn't on the field with all his errors and penalties.

In saying that, both should hold their heads high, which 90% of the other duds can't do.
I think Preston has conceded more penalties than Wads this year lol.

They have been our two best. I think we can agree on that much.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We’ve had JMK and Lewis mentioned as our best and you weren’t worried? We are in the dumps my man
Yeh. It’s depressing to think about it. If we get out of this in 5 years from now it will be a miracle :(

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Some people rabbit on about the penalties Waddell gives away.
I dont have a real problem with the few he gives away, as he is always trying something,
and it doesnt always pay off. He has to be re-signed. He will develop further after a good pre-season.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
He has done what Gus wanted everyone to do, lift his game and demand to be resigned he is the only one who did it and is still putting in shows strength of character especially compared to the other pussies. Look at those stats...wow great effort. Put a few extra blokes putting in that sort of effort and that's the sort of team you can be proud of. Got his body right no injuries, super fit, sign him up.