• Yes

Votes: 344 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Has the King of swing, the ayatollah of the Helicopter, the BIG D in donkey genitalia been castrated yet? :grinning:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It was a prelude a look into the future Ute......when tomorrow comes. SmElliot is slowly being erased. :grinning:
unfortunately those at the mad Monday celebrations cannot erase what they saw from Elliott on that fateful day

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Has the King of swing, the ayatollah of the Helicopter, the BIG D in donkey genitalia been castrated yet? :grinning:
"She lusted after lovers with genitals as large as a donkey's and emissions like those of a horse" Ezekiel 23:20. Yes, that's actually in the bible. Look it up. :grinning:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
That's so unfair Ute, not everyone lives on here like you do
Lol I actually don’t spend that much time here. I just get a lot done in a short space of time. I’m a doer.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It was a prelude a look into the future Ute......when tomorrow comes. SmElliot is slowly being erased. :grinning:
Will never happen, bro. He will haunt us from his new home at the storm…and I’ll never let you all forget about the massive mistake you encouraged the club to make. Mark my words!

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So dogs wanna shop Elliot around instead of sacking him, dragons have told sims he’s free to look elsewhere

What do we think about a swap here?
Experienced second rower and better than Elliot on his worse day
Mate I'll support this 110% I'll even pay Elliots uber bill to send him to the Dragqueens.. Sims is a proven club man and has great morals totally opposite of that twat Elliot ... imagine having Sims and TPG on the left and right edges along with JAC what a lethal combination!!! Bring on 2022 Dogs of WAR are gonna be back!!! Go the DOGGIESSSS!!!

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate I'll support this 110% I'll even pay Elliots uber bill to send him to the Dragqueens.. Sims is a proven club man and has great morals totally opposite of that twat Elliot ... imagine having Sims and TPG on the left and right edges along with JAC what a lethal combination!!! Bring on 2022 Dogs of WAR are gonna be back!!! Go the DOGGIESSSS!!!
FCUK I luv it, yes get it done son!

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Couldnt post this in 1 of the 1000 elliot threads that already exist

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I like the idea, but I don’t think it can happen. I think the issue would be that Elliot is reported to be on $400-$450k, while Sims is reported to be on $800-$850k. Taking the first $400-$450k for each player out of the equation, Sims is still owed $400ish. I can’t see Dragons chipping in too much and apparently our cap is tight as it is.