(Perspective) Nice win, but..

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How were the Souths fans at the game? They sounded annoyed at the ref from what I could hear.
They boo everything, especially when they are on their backs in trouble crying for a penalty out of trouble.

Tonight they were ok, they knew they were gonna lose...

One thing I did like though was the ground announcer saying, "lets give the Bulldogs a big welcome" as they ran out onto the field LOL i was like that was nice of them...

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck off stinky troll boy. Let us enjoy the win. The timing of this post proves that you are just a stinky little troll boy. Fuck off ****!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They really boo hard when they are in caught inside their own half.

We're not good at wrestle or slowing the ruck but they just booed every time they were struggling to get out of their half.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Even without all those stars, the reserve grade team that Sths threw together tonight still had the experience over us by more than +300 FG games. I’ll sleep well tonight after a win, no matter how we done it or who the opposition was.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even without all those stars, the reserve grade team that Sths threw together tonight still had the experience over us by more than +300 FG games. I’ll sleep well tonight after a win, no matter how we done it or who the opposition was.
Defence is an issue and .. suggestions to fix this ?

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes our DEFENSE still needs ALOT of work however with Sexton directing the team, frees up Mahoney to play hooker and frees up Burto to play at his strengths which is running .. looking much better attack wise but needing passion at our defense ,,, go the mighty blue and white!

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yes our DEFENSE still needs ALOT of work however with Sexton directing the team, frees up Mahoney to play hooker and frees up Burto to play at his strengths which is running .. looking much better attack wise but needing passion at our defense ,,, go the mighty blue and white!
100% agreed

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They boo everything, especially when they are on their backs in trouble crying for a penalty out of trouble.

Tonight they were ok, they knew they were gonna lose...

One thing I did like though was the ground announcer saying, "lets give the Bulldogs a big welcome" as they ran out onto the field LOL i was like that was nice of them...
And then souffs fans started booing half thru the match just make us feel at home aren't they such nice people

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wins a win, did not expect us to score 36, which is what we ended up needong to win it. Defence needs work, but without forwards we struggle to play tough footy
Forwards played well today and controlled the ruck well. TPJ had a great game so too did Mariner. Preston was a bit off and so too Morrin. King picked up another gear from what he’s been dishing up. But agree defence is still a major problem being the worst in the league and today we got caught out wide again and up the middle at times.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck off stinky troll boy. Let us enjoy the win. The timing of this post proves that you are just a stinky little troll boy. Fuck off ****!
Your thread looks 100x worse and desperate than this. That’s some A grade carry on about Ciraldo

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I enjoyed tonight immensely can't wait for poddies this week even Meninga suggested this will be great for confidence

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That was a thoroughly entertaining game. Enjoyed that win.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It's obviously nice to win but we still have a long way to go cattle and improvement wise. You throw a couple of Rabbit stars (missing 6+?) back into the team and it's most likely a different result. Also the ending made the win bittersweet and our defence especially on the edges is leaking line breaks too easily. At least we won't be getting the wooden spoon.