Official RFM granted immediate release

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish RFM well but why didn't he take his buddy Hayze Perham with him surely the Dragons need a quality outside back HAHA ... on a serious note hopefully this means we cleared some money to sign a quality FORWARD me wishing it was a MAY lad but who knows ... go the mighty BULLDOGS!

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wish RFM well but why didn't he take his buddy Hayze Perham with him surely the Dragons need a quality outside back HAHA ... on a serious note hopefully this means we cleared some money to sign a quality FORWARD me wishing it was a MAY lad but who knows ... go the mighty BULLDOGS!
MUAHAHHAA probably will get injured on the way to Wollongong just to sit out training. Should take his mate Tophine as well since they both don't like to train hard!

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
“He joins the Red V effective immediately, bringing 114 games of first-grade experience across 10 seasons at the Warriors and Bulldogs as well as four Test appearances for Samoa and New Zealand.”

We will miss his consistent average of 11.4 games per year - and the enormous effort of zero hits ups in a half.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I honestly hope we have a replacement coming, going to be a difficult season if we cop anymore injuries in the forwards
Yes, we are very thin up front. Need Sammy Hughes to stay fit and he will carry the rest of the stick figures on his back. Let’s gooo

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes, we are very thin up front. Need Sammy Hughes to stay fit and he will carry the rest of the stick figures on his back. Let’s gooo
hopefully we can get a decent replacement

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s plenty of people elsewhere online thinking it’s a good buy for Drags lmfao. Just goes to show how many clowns there are out there in NRL land.

I was always a fan of Ray’s and have no hard feelings towards him, but even as a fan of the bloke, it is so bloody clear that he had a total of about 8 good games in his whole, long career for us. The bloke barely busted the line, made a good offload or did anything else remarkable. Yet Dragqueens are loving his recruitment hahaha.

I wish him the best but dude was never anything but a plodder.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
W
You would have to think Gus has this covered. I wasn’t too concerned about our forward sticks last week. Now we have lost Ray, Sutton has just had knee surgery and Patola hasn’t even had a run this preseason..
Whilst the younger props show promise they need 25 games behind them to be able to lead and start games when and if required.
I am sure Gus has this covered as we need depth.
Why are sure?
Why does everything think Gus has everything covered?

Some things can't be helped or predicted.
This isn't one of those things. It was I the cards.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have a feeling 2024 might be about Gus finding another diamond in the rough. Can’t see any contenders releasing valuable Props this year, maybe mid season.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is that Ethan Bullemor music?!!