News Monday Buzz: Behind the scenes feud at the Dogs tearing the club apart

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Again we have the telecrap rehashing the same old lines,about our club being a snake pit,independent investigators have gone through all the evidence,available to them and cleared him,our leagues club ceo and said unless new information is provided the case is closed,but this is not enough for rothfield,who continues to peddle the bullshit,when is our club going to grow some balls,and take legal action against this one eyed organization
Perhaps they don't take legal action because its true ?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Steve Price LOL ... what he has done since his appointment? #JobsForTheBoys
Most of Ray’s work was focussed on juniors and C-19 disrupted a lot of that. As for jobs for the boys, the club proved with Pay when it’s clear changes are necessary they aren’t afraid to pull the trigger.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should bring back Steve Mortimer and Terry Lamb, I am sure they can't do any worse than these current muppets who are pretending to care about the club and us fans!!! I see Terry a few times as I live close by to him, he loves the club and has never ever bagged the Bulldogs out ever even with this idiots running the joint but unfortunately he lacks any business knowledge so doubt her would even consider running! But either way makes sense if the office is out of alignment than it will flow down to the boys playing each week! We need someone who LOVES this club, cares for the fans and most importantly will bleed blue and white and bring us back to our glory days!!! Really hurts that we are a laughing stock now, hopefully this changes soon otherwise us loyal supporters will start turning of this great club!!! Up the DOGGIES!!!!!!!

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Bleeding,Bloodbath, Poisonous, Venomous Snake Pit, Bitter, Fractured, Dire, Brawling, Emergency. LOL

Nice sensational journalism from the drunkard. Dogs need to get their act together and I am glad the media are exposing the cracks, but Grogfield is too busy trying to push the sword in than to be factual about what is really going on.

Last edited:

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Should bring back Steve Mortimer and Terry Lamb, I am sure they can't do any worse than these current muppets who are pretending to care about the club and us fans!!! I see Terry a few times as I live close by to him, he loves the club and has never ever bagged the Bulldogs out ever even with this idiots running the joint but unfortunately he lacks any business knowledge so doubt her would even consider running! But either way makes sense if the office is out of alignment than it will flow down to the boys playing each week! We need someone who LOVES this club, cares for the fans and most importantly will bleed blue and white and bring us back to our glory days!!! Really hurts that we are a laughing stock now, hopefully this changes soon otherwise us loyal supporters will start turning of this great club!!! Up the DOGGIES!!!!!!!
mate spot on fingers crossed someone who has the passion to bring us back to our glory days saves us soon otherwise its splitsville for most

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perhaps they don't take legal action because its true ?
If it was true he wouldn’t be there,and y would our leagues club ceo risk he’s own position to say otherwise,and all the evidence available to him,strikes me u believe everything u read or don’t have a strong enough mind, because if he was guilty I doubt the club would risk,the legal consequences it would face

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
C’mon SFA, your anti agenda has been obvious forever. Buzz spot on? Gee, that’d be a first :-). Of COURSE there’s leaks - most of the football department staff are being moved on! One thing I’ll agree with you on is that Dunn is not Chair material.
You know as well as I do these aren’t rumours.The administration is disjointed, it’s concerning that it is negatively impacting the playing roster.
Unlike your good self, I have no agenda; I’ll compliment when credit is due (Mounties JV most recently). I want only the best for our Club. Looking retrospectively over the past 12months, this current Board, both the Chairs of the Football & Leagues Clubs, the CEO & GM of Football have set the Club back & we are in a worse position than we were in 12months ago. Don’t use the COVID narrative yet again as it’s not unique to our Club.

The Club’s lack of leadership makes it easy even for a buffoon like Buzz to make a living out of demeaning the Bulldogs.
Even your good self can’t put a positive spin on our current predicament both on & off the field.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You know as well as I do these aren’t rumours.The administration is disjointed, it’s concerning that it is negatively impacting the playing roster.
Unlike your good self, I have no agenda; I’ll compliment when credit is due (Mounties JV most recently). I want only the best for our Club. Looking retrospectively over the past 12months, this current Board, both the Chairs of the Football & Leagues Clubs, the CEO & GM of Football have set the Club back & we are in a worse position than we were in 12months ago. Don’t use the COVID narrative yet again as it’s not unique to our Club.

The Club’s lack of leadership makes it easy even for a buffoon like Buzz to make a living out of demeaning the Bulldogs.
Even your good self can’t put a positive spin on our current predicament both on & off the field.
Please. Nothing Booze said is new.
He’s been at it for years.
More so now he no longer gets his scoops (mostly). The ‘agenda’ you suggest I have is simply not to believe all the nonsense (and there’s plenty) and let the work get done (it’s not done, not even close). Of course there’s egos, of course there’s problems and of course things change along the way - and I’d never suggest otherwise. BUT: IT’S BEEN HAPPENING FOREVER... My only interest is also what’s best for the club. I’ve said ad-nauseam on here: If the current footy club board don’t deliver what they committed I’ll happily see them replaced in 2022. But it’s too early to call that. I agree with you on one other issue outside Dunn not being Chair material: egos need to be put aside. Lynne and Arthur agreed that until the Arthur story leaked. We are almost at a point where the two clubs can’t work together and that’s bad news for all. But the charges of certain staff being ‘inept’ etc are overstated - unless there’s a personal dislike for whatever reason.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most of Ray’s work was focussed on juniors and C-19 disrupted a lot of that. As for jobs for the boys, the club proved with Pay when it’s clear changes are necessary they aren’t afraid to pull the trigger.
By Ray I presume you refer to Price focussing on Juniors?? Like allowing the 2 & possibly 3 of the Talau’s to walk? Or allow Harper to walk despite the Club’s weakness in the centre position? Or his mishandling of Pt Macquarie?

Pay was given a 12month extension then sacked him 6 months in, pull the trigger??? More like a wet lettuce slap...

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
By Ray I presume you refer to Price focussing on Juniors?? Like allowing the 2 & possibly 3 of the Talau’s to walk? Or allow Harper to walk despite the Club’s weakness in the centre position? Or his mishandling of Pt Macquarie?

Pay was given a 12month extension then sacked him 6 months in, pull the trigger??? More like wet lettuce..
You’re amusing SFA, I’ll give you that :-).
I love how you keep banging on about the ‘mishandling’ of Port Mac. Geez mate, even the NRL were ‘disappointed’ (official line) by the appeal outcome (but let’s not go there again). Yes, if you don’t know Steve’s nickname, I’ll clarify: he’s known as Ray for obvious reasons. Surely you know the back story of the Talau clan - it’s no secret. As for Harper, I would’ve been happy to see him get more of a go (and previously stated that on TK) but there’s obviously a reason why he didn’t. Yes he had a good game for the Beagles last night and good luck to the young man but in two years time will we really be asking why he was let go? Doubtful. You also mention the ‘weakness in the centre position’ - do I need to remind you: Cotric. Holland has announced his retirement because he knew he wouldn’t be renewed and more will follow soon enough.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honestly, it's extremely saddening seeing the club being torn apart in this way.

The correct thing for Coorey to do in this case is step down while a further investigation takes place. I realise he's been cleared, but it's obvious that things have to be dealt with again.

He has to step down. Simple.
Why? They had an investigation, the alleged victims refused to come forward, so what's a new investigation going to prove? If they change their mind then have a new investigation otherwise it's more money down the drain. AS the article says, only the members can sack him.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If there is any truth to this, they need to get it sorted out ASAP - during the off season at the latest. We cant have this shit dragging on into next year or worse waiting until the next election.
OK then you approach the complainants & get the evidence. It's THEIR fault they won't put up.

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please. Nothing Booze said is new.
He’s been at it for years.
More so now he no longer gets his scoops (mostly). The ‘agenda’ you suggest I have is simply not to believe all the nonsense (and there’s plenty) and let the work get done (it’s not done, not even close). Of course there’s egos, of course there’s problems and of course things change along the way - and I’d never suggest otherwise. BUT: IT’S BEEN HAPPENING FOREVER... My only interest is also what’s best for the club. I’ve said ad-nauseam on here: If the current footy club board don’t deliver what they committed I’ll happily see them replaced in 2022. But it’s too early to call that. I agree with you on one other issue outside Dunn not being Chair material: egos need to be put aside. Lynne and Arthur agreed that until the Arthur story leaked. We are almost at a point where the two clubs can’t work together and that’s bad news for all. But the charges of certain staff being ‘inept’ etc are overstated - unless there’s a personal dislike for whatever reason.
We’ve got to remember that the Anderson faction has control of both footy and leagues clubs. These allegations against George were aired in the smh, haven’t heard defamation proceedings launched yet, maybe they’ll come maybe not. I think there’s a ring of truth to moves to get rid of him. As you said DD these committee ructions have been part of our club forever, except Bullfrog kept things in check and quiet while CEO for such a long time. I’m not in the least concerned about any of this stuff. I voted for change but I would have voted for another DD Donald Duck. We can only vote for the options put up, let’s see how the next 12 months go. To all the op’s who call for management change don’t waste the energy until election time.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK then you approach the complainants & get the evidence. It's THEIR fault they won't put up.
I'm not referring to the Coorey allegations. I mean the supposed Hill vs Price war and all the other crap that is allegedly going on in the boardroom as this cant be good for the club.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Said it before the Andersons are good haters.
They are gunning for Coorey now, hence this story in the media.
Interesting that Hill looks like being thrown under the bus though.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good old slothfield loves nothing more than kicking people when their down. He is not a journalist nothing but a muckraker

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We’ve got to remember that the Anderson faction has control of both footy and leagues clubs. These allegations against George were aired in the smh, haven’t heard defamation proceedings launched yet, maybe they’ll come maybe not. I think there’s a ring of truth to moves to get rid of him. As you said DD these committee ructions have been part of our club forever, except Bullfrog kept things in check and quiet while CEO for such a long time. I’m not in the least concerned about any of this stuff. I voted for change but I would have voted for another DD Donald Duck. We can only vote for the options put up, let’s see how the next 12 months go. To all the op’s who call for management change don’t waste the energy until election time.
Ring of truth? Correy is right in the crosshairs. I don't know if there is truth the allegations but mud sticks especially if you are a director of a licensed club.