Search results

1. PineappleBoy

Crowe sets his sights on Sonny Bill

x2 for sure. He was a great player to watch
  2. PineappleBoy

What does your username really mean and what inspired it?

nooo pineapples are the best!!
  3. PineappleBoy

Fruit mince pies/tarts

I looooove them. I cant wait for every christmas as I will polish off the whole pack from woolies myself. My secret shame..
  4. PineappleBoy

What does your username really mean and what inspired it?

Love allens lollies, the pineapple ones, and an ex gf called me pineapple boy
  5. PineappleBoy

Speeder or the speed limit??

I stick to the speed limit. But I slow down just enough to go around the corner. I enjoy throwing myself around the car.
  6. PineappleBoy

Attack for next year- scary thought

Our attack this year should have been scary. New signings and positional changes mean nothing, we should have had a very capable team this year and had crap so no guarantee that we will have anything next year.
  7. PineappleBoy

For and Against????

On the flip side it will be extremely hard to storm to keep up the intensity they showed last night with nothing to play for. So teams that play them twice may be better off. Steve Folkes was saying the Dogs were lucky that we only had 3 games left after we lost all our points. He said we...
  8. PineappleBoy

Who will be the Blues Coach?

Even if he got sacked from storm why does that mean he would get sacked from NSW?
  9. PineappleBoy

Ramifications for Turner at the dogs

I agree. Its the individuals ability you pay for not their achievements
  10. PineappleBoy

Ramifications for Turner at the dogs

Imo we paid for his ability as a player not the rest of his teams ability. The money given to him was still based on how good he himself played.
  11. PineappleBoy

Top 3 Kennelers

Your mum Tahlia I cant choose a third.. did I win haha?
  12. PineappleBoy

Bring tjhem on!

Lol I giggled
  13. PineappleBoy

What would you do???

lol bald
  14. PineappleBoy

What would you do???

Depends how much he likes his gf. If he truly likes her then there is nothing it but if hes just passing time with his current he may be aiming for her. Whats the relationship like normally? Also if he talks about his current gf with the other girl then its probably safe they are just friends...
  15. PineappleBoy

Happy Birthday Pineapple_Boy

Woot. Sure thing alexus. Thanks all. Lol Mikey
  16. PineappleBoy

The "How are you Feeling" Thread?

Pretty damn good woot
  17. PineappleBoy

The Egg-On-Face Thread.

I have watched very little football this year so cant comment really on it. Thats why the etc.
  18. PineappleBoy

The Egg-On-Face Thread.

Roosters were dreadful. We capitalised well on how bad they were. But we still are yet to see if we can do it two weeks in a row. Currently I think Dragons Titans Storm etc are still way ahead of us
  19. PineappleBoy

How good would one of these be

BBQ sauce is better
  20. PineappleBoy

Rabbit pack are new 'Dogs of War': Roy Asotasi

See if sutton can play two good years in a row.
  21. PineappleBoy

who likes fishing

Sharking is better hth
  22. PineappleBoy

Their forward pack is pretty impressive. Backs still have a lot to be desired imo
  23. PineappleBoy

Did you know he can kick a field goal :p
  24. PineappleBoy

Hannant Rumour

Cant be Hickey. He must get that every year lol.
  25. PineappleBoy

Hannant Rumour

Hard to believe any first grader would get offended for being called overweight commin back to training. Half of them come back overweight.
  26. PineappleBoy

George Hotz says he's hacked 'unhackable' PlayStation 3

Modding consoles is legal so I cant see why they would be able to sue him
  27. PineappleBoy

George Hotz says he's hacked 'unhackable' PlayStation 3

Pretty talented guy if he managed to do what noone has been able to do for 3 weeks. Im sure hed get enough gamer chicks interested in him. And not all are fat and ugly.
  28. PineappleBoy

Mom made son kill hamster with hammer, police say

Thoughts?
  29. PineappleBoy

One Player

Trent Cutler
  30. PineappleBoy

Pin-ups punted in new NRL ads

There could be worse things that happen than not featuring in the ad.
  31. PineappleBoy

UK Celebrity Big brother - wtf

Lol Basshunter will be nude all the time. Hes already got nude photos out of him ****ing his fat gf when he was like 16 and his response was "I'm not proud of those because I'm much more fit now: I'm more tanned and I look much better. I would prefer to take new photos" and "The only...
  32. PineappleBoy

Bianca Dye Vs Jennifer Hawkins

All women should look like Katy Perry. End discussion.
  33. PineappleBoy

Willie Mason soaks up endless summer

Hahah I dont know whats funnier that they roosters want him gone so badly they are willing to keep extending his time or that Roosters are paying a fortune for a player who probably will be playing for them this year with no preseason.
  34. PineappleBoy

Dont pant sizes get measured by the waist circumference? If so you wouldnt want your size to go up that much heigher in relative to your heigh. Otherwise ud end up a size 18 at 7 foot or something. BMI is weight/height related so she may still be deemed overweight since they are supposed to be...
  35. PineappleBoy

Yeh I think having hawkins on there promoting body image is stupid and having the Dye lady on a mag promoting health would be stupid
  36. PineappleBoy

As if the other chick isnt overweight. Im not saying Jennifer Hawkins is ideal weight but I think the Dye would certainly be classed as overweight. 10-12 is more normal weight imo.
  37. PineappleBoy

It is pretty stupid using Jennifer Hawkins naked to promote positive body image. But then again thats what people want to see on the cover not the other girl. So in answer to the question Who is the 'healthier average body shape' role model? I think Dye is a better average bodyshape model as...
  38. PineappleBoy

Strippers on the South Coast

As a stripper berries? Will you do the rounds?
  39. PineappleBoy

Debt consolidation advice

Street walking.
  40. PineappleBoy

Charged with 200 sex offences

All the evidence needed right there.
  41. PineappleBoy

Best show ever!

Hhahaha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV1LWhNpTJU "Hans Moleman presents man getting hit by football"
  42. PineappleBoy

Who here has seen avater

Thought it was amazing. I saw it in 3D didnt feel it dragged at any point which was awesome for a long movie.
  43. PineappleBoy

Rage Against The X-Factor

Lol he should shut the **** up. As if Simon Cowell and X factor are the best judges on good music. Simon Cowell wouldn't like it. They wouldn't get through to boot camp on 'The X Factor' :roflol:
  44. PineappleBoy

Brittany Murphy Dead At 32

Bet she was on something. She looks like she is.
  45. PineappleBoy

Best show ever!

dont find it funny
  46. PineappleBoy

Super Mario

Lol accordion was best
  47. PineappleBoy

If you could invite 3 people to dinner..

Sasha Grey Teagan Presley my gf woot woot Or if its non sexual. Mariusz Pudzianowski Frank Zane Gunter Schlierkamp Oh and why Because it would be a hell of a party:amazed: Non sexual. Interesting people.
  48. PineappleBoy

Seemed like a good idea at the time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCjW8NzD5tg It seemed like a good idea at the time.
  49. PineappleBoy

Proteins

I was taking rockyroad flavoured protein and orange gatorade powder at one point I thought it was pretty good :p
  50. PineappleBoy

The plane car!

Hahah Hani fail.
  51. PineappleBoy

Proteins

Its usually not flavoured. But It will make it taste a bit sweeter. Seriously as if a jaffa flavoured shake wouldnt be awesome though.
  52. PineappleBoy

Proteins

Just buy some glucose powder and put it in.
  53. PineappleBoy

This cruise control terror...

Which bit is stupid that he drove knowing it was faulty?
  54. PineappleBoy

Xmas for Present to buy

Xbox woot woot
  55. PineappleBoy

Proteins

I want to try this caramel just for the challenge :amazed: I dont care what protein tastes like most of the time. Its purely there to reduce the amount of protein loss around workouts and get to 2g of Protein per KG of bodyweight.
  56. PineappleBoy

The plane car!

Yes but it saves them from Aragogs family later on in the Forbidden Forrest so I think that redeems the owning.
  57. PineappleBoy

Good Tyre

Lol ****...
  58. PineappleBoy

The plane car!

Details! Ron stole it from his dad. Therefore he owns it. Finders keepers emsy!
  59. PineappleBoy

The plane car!

Its called a Ford Anglia and Ron Weasley owns one.
  60. PineappleBoy

Proteins

Trust me they are pretty much all the same and you could end up spending like $100 more on it if you want but its just for the brand name not because its any better. If its a present you can buy him that and spend the extra money you were willing to spend on something else. Plus for the...
  61. PineappleBoy

Proteins

Hhahaah I missed the top line "for guys" and assumed it was for you Tina sorry :D Though possibly I still would have assumed him asian :p http://www.vitaminking.com.au/ion-exchange-whey-protein-flavoured-by-balance.html That one probly looks like the one he will want. Its Whey protein Isolate...
  62. PineappleBoy

Proteins

http://www.vitaminking.com.au/perfect-protein-powder-by-aussie-bodies.html that one looks good value too.
  63. PineappleBoy

Proteins

Whichever one is a good price I recommend. Try and get one that is about 90% protein. Most are about that with roughly 27g protein per 33g serve or whatever. http://www.vitaminking.com.au/product.php?productid=13224&cat=0&page=1 That one is a decent price I've had it before. The more you buy...
  64. PineappleBoy

What's your favourite smell?

Hi 5! Subway stores is one of the best smells ever.
  65. PineappleBoy

What's your favourite smell?

My gf :)
  66. PineappleBoy

mason linked to super league.

Cant imagine he wants to move overseas unless its for a very very good price. His gf of like 7 years prob doesn want to.
  67. PineappleBoy

Proteins

vitamingking.com.au Optimum Nutrtion is a good deal. There are a few other good priced ones also.
  68. PineappleBoy

Photos with Santa

Pretty sure its a donkey it looks like it has a mane
  69. PineappleBoy

Typical Kennel Posts - Replies

Classic thread Rami. :roflol:
  70. PineappleBoy

Guitar Hero

Hahah we got into it first with GHIII on Wii. I have GHIII Wii GHII Xbox GHIII GHIV GH V GH Metallica GH Smash Hits Rockband 1 Rockband 2 Beatles Rock Band Lego Rockband And I have 1 new Guitar Hero guitar 2 of the old ones and the Guitar hero drums and Rockband 2 drums
  71. PineappleBoy

Grass Cutting 101

Yes but the thread topic is going off her so shes getting upset aaanyway off to work.
  72. PineappleBoy

Grass Cutting 101

Rocco Siffredi
  73. PineappleBoy

Grass Cutting 101

Hahah shutup Kurry I'm sure you and Rocco would do worse. :p And whats it make a difference between ur friends ***** or some strangers *****. At least you know how well kept ur friend is. As if you'd think bout that hahaha
  74. PineappleBoy

Grass Cutting 101

agreed. You're always getting someones seconds.
  75. PineappleBoy

Do you really want Johnathan Thurston?

The poll shouldnt be "We dont need him" as ANY team could do with thurston. I dont want him as I dont think he is worth what we would lose to get him.
  76. PineappleBoy

seriously b*tch, shut up..

Its from an MTV show called Jersey Shore. Its meant to be quite funny purely cos everyone on it is absolutely ****ed up. Though the italians are complainin bout it.
  77. PineappleBoy

boxxy has nothing on me

Hahaha
  78. PineappleBoy

Grass Cutting 101

Hey that was one time!
  79. PineappleBoy

Mason gets money for nothing

When you say "The Roosters signed" you will often say "former Bulldog" after it.
  80. PineappleBoy

boxxy has nothing on me

Cant seem to view it
  81. PineappleBoy

Have you been overseas/interstate?

Not much in Australia. QLD VIC ACT thats it. England x 5 Czech Republic x 2 Holland x 2 New Caledonia New Zealand Greece Egypt Singapore Croatia Italy Spain France Hong Kong Switzerland We not counting stopovers I assume?
  82. PineappleBoy

Man does jail for false rape.

1999 I IMDBed it lol. All I think of when I hear of Double Jeopardy is Will Ferrell playing Alex Trebeck hahah.
  83. PineappleBoy

Thurston talks to 2 Sydney Clubs

Whats wrong with the gential sending thing lol.
  84. PineappleBoy

Thurston talks to 2 Sydney Clubs

I agree with Mitch. I think it would be a bad idea to get him. We'd have to pay big money and we already got rid of all the G-Unit crew. Everyone knows Thurston is still an immature baby at times.
  85. PineappleBoy

Oh ok. I havn't seen that movie though.
  86. PineappleBoy

Kennel Romances..

and talented
  87. PineappleBoy

Kennel Romances..

Only cool people can almost give Bjs standing up :D
  88. PineappleBoy

I watched a law and order ep where a guy got done wrongfully for murder but they never found the body. He got out after 10 years and tracked down the woman he was supposed to have murdered and then murdered her. He got no time as he already done the time. Does this mean this guy can now rape...
  89. PineappleBoy

Kennel Romances..

Alex the midget
  90. PineappleBoy

Naked vs Suit

In that situation I think fully clothed and walking in the opposite direction is hotter :p
  91. PineappleBoy

Tiger Woods Text Msgs to Jamie Grubbs

Hes not black hes Blasian. hth :p
  92. PineappleBoy

Tiger Woods Text Msgs to Jamie Grubbs

HAhahah GO TIGER!! Lol hes Blasian
  93. PineappleBoy

Amazingly creative

supercool
  94. PineappleBoy

Kennel Babies

The kennel is like RSVP.com with a bulldogs theme.
  95. PineappleBoy

Kennel Romances..

Lol Jerry Jerry Jerry
  96. PineappleBoy

Steve Price QUITS!!!

:roflol:
  97. PineappleBoy

jorgie found the best thing ever..

i love subway :p