Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The winner of the British pop star reality show X-Factor has publicly slammed Rage Against The Machine. 18 year old Joe McElderry and RATM have been involved in a battle for the number Christmas #1spot on the U.K charts.

A Facebook campain was started by Jon and Tracy Morter in order to get Rage Against The Machine's "Killing In The Name Of" to the top stop, which worked. The band sold ovr 500,000 downloads of the song, beating McElderry's Miley Cyrus cover of "The Climb" by 50,000 copies.

McElderry revealed recently that he hadn't even heard the song, but has since had a listen and had this to say about it...

"They can't be serious! I had no idea what it sounded like. It's dreadful and I hate it. How could anyone enjoy this? Can you imagine the grandmas hearing this over Christmas lunch? I wouldn't buy it. It's a nought out of ten from me. Simon Cowell wouldn't like it. They wouldn't get through to boot camp on 'The X Factor' – they're just shouting."

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2228594104&ref=nf

JOIN this group. So f*cking good. Cop that you pissweak little f*ggot.

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol he should shut the **** up. As if Simon Cowell and X factor are the best judges on good music.

Simon Cowell wouldn't like it. They wouldn't get through to boot camp on 'The X Factor'

:roflol:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
glorified karaoke winner really

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
that x factor show is such bullsh1t anyway. I ***in hate poms.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
x factor, idol, eurovision are full blown glorified karaoke competitions. hate them all.

col of birchmen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally people are getting sick of the faceless crap soft cock pop artists out there. Great work and i heard they are donating the proceeds of the downloads to charity too.
Someone should introduce that kid to a knuckle sandwich

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
"They can't be serious! I had no idea what it sounded like. It's dreadful and I hate it. How could anyone enjoy this? Can you imagine the grandmas hearing this over Christmas lunch? I wouldn't buy it. It's a nought out of ten from me. Simon Cowell wouldn't like it. They wouldn't get through to boot camp on 'The X Factor' – they're just shouting."

Thats ****ing horrendous

Status
Not open for further replies.