Status
Not open for further replies.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Asian driver fo shizz. You can vouch for me you have been in the car LOL

You're not that bad bro lol

Yeah I agree about the right lane business. Another thing I hate though is when I am going fast and well within my means to be in the right lane and some cunt who is 20k over the speed limit comes up my ass (no homo) in the right lane and tries to give me the hurry up when I am over the speed limit probably anyway.
That's me! The bloke who drives 20km extra up your ass! TBH common courtesy means you move the fck out of the lane for people who are driving faster than you. I do it for others, you should do it too! But see Wigums post for further detail...

If there's two lanes on a 100km rd, the left going at 100 and the right lane going at 105, I am the cunt driving 120 up the right lanes ass. Not all the time, mostly just long highway drives as I can't possibly speed in my usual peak hour traffic.
LOL high five!

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah, this is when the right lane traffic is faster than that, say 110-115, when someone comes up my ass at that speed I get pissed off.
That's what she said

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's me! The bloke who drives 20km extra up your ass! TBH common courtesy means you move the fck out of the lane for people who are driving faster than you. I do it for others, you should do it too! But see Wigums post for further detail...
Refer to my post just above tbh.

Nah, this is when the right lane traffic is faster than that, say 110-115, when someone comes up my ass at that speed I get pissed off.

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I stick to the speed limit. But I slow down just enough to go around the corner. I enjoy throwing myself around the car.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah, drivers going faster than 120 in a 100 can get fcked tbh. No reason to be going THAT fast.
Then be prepared to get rammed off the road by me, then I will reach for my crowbar, jump out my car and continuously beat you over the head until your head resembles a dinner plate.

But you don't live in Australia, and you also don't have real roads where you live - so you need not worry :p

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Then be prepared to get rammed off the road by me, then I will reach for my crowbar, jump out my car and continuously beat you over the head until your head resembles a dinner plate.

But you don't live in Australia, and you also don't have real roads where you live - so you need not worry :p
We certainly have real roads lol. You guys have the outback ffs. It's 10billion kms of kangaroos, camels and mud tracks. And plus you guys name the roads you have gay things like 'Sunshine Avenue'. Gay.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
We certainly have real roads lol. You guys have the outback ffs. It's 10billion kms of kangaroos, camels and mud tracks. And plus you guys name the roads you have gay things like 'Sunshine Avenue'. Gay.
As opposed to Sheep-Shaggers Crescent? :p

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah, drivers going faster than 120 in a 100 can get fcked tbh. No reason to be going THAT fast.
It's all about the cycle of badass, the lowest form being the bottomfeeder bus stop dweller all the way to the 180kmph balla. By you blocking the 120-145 category you are theoretically starving the 180 ballas of cars to tailgate which robs the police of 18 year old kids to send back to the bus stop.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
It's all about the cycle of badass, the lowest form being the bottomfeeder bus stop dweller all the way to the 180kmph balla. By you blocking the 120-145 category you are theoretically starving the 180 ballas of cars to tailgate which robs the police of 18 year old kids to send back to the bus stop.
Yeah pretty much this. There are curteous ways of dealing with it all, and if I am able to overtake you, I will just overtake you without having to highbeam or tailgate. But if it's blatently obvious you're being a fckwitt who doesn't know how to drive, then I will go nuts lol

Who the fck told you my location? :p
Reginald Foreman, he knows all ;)

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hate drivers who drive 60 in an 80k zone. Drives me nuts. If you can't go the speed limit (or even close to it), you shouldn't have a f*cking license.

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
I agree it doesn't make you cool if you are 20 over the limit. I LOL'd one time I was on the m4 driving and this ute sped right past me. As I was exiting the m4, same ute was pulled over by undercover HAHAHAHAHA

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I'll go for the overtake in a heartbeat instead of annoying myself with making someone else move into the empty left lane, that's why I brought up the two lane 100-105 situation as that's definitely the most common.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
lol if im on the right lane and going 120km/h, thats already 10km/h over the limit. If you wanna be a mad **** and go 140km/h (30km/h over the limit) id like to see you do it with me in the right lane.

You can tail gate all you want and high beam, i can also go on the breaks and slow the **** down. Then you will go slower and get more angry :p

at the end of the day you are driving against the law by exceeding the speed limit. The left/right lane rule was made so people who want to go under the limit can use the left lane, and then others can overtake whilst still travelling around the speed limit, not to exceed it by 30-40km/h

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
I think we need an Asian perspective on this issue LOL

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I'll go for the overtake in a heartbeat instead of annoying myself with making someone else move into the empty left lane, that's why I brought up the two lane 100-105 situation as that's definitely the most common.
Yeah how annoying is it when you have two cars travelling at the same speed in both lanes?! Fcking ****s me to tears lol

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
lol if im on the right lane and going 120km/h, thats already 10km/h over the limit. If you wanna be a mad **** and go 140km/h (30km/h over the limit) id like to see you do it with me in the right lane.

You can tail gate all you want and high beam, i can also go on the breaks and slow the **** down. Then you will go slower and get more angry :p

at the end of the day you are driving against the law by exceeding the speed limit. The left/right lane rule was made so people who want to go under the limit can use the left lane, and then others can overtake whilst still travelling around the speed limit, not to exceed it by 30-40km/h
Not when we're going to Bulldogs games Hani - your driving is the most outrageous I've seen lol

Status
Not open for further replies.