Bianca Dye Vs Jennifer Hawkins

Who is the 'healthier average body shape' role model?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I R Cookie

generally speaking, australians along with americans are amongst the bigger PEOPLE (men and women) in the world. Yes, the OBESITY EPIDEMIC exists.

I dont get the hate from some of you for skinny, fit women (and im not talking in this thread but generally around this forum i've seen it alot of times).

IMO Jennifer is a good choice because she is a FIT and healthy young woman, Dye ont he other hand doesn't look like she puts as much effort into maintaining herself.

Yes there are people with health conditions, thats on both sides of the scales, skinny AND fat. Some women cannot put on weight no matter how much they try. I know at least 2 people who battle this due to an injury to their head or mental trauma in their teens and are very insecure about it. Some people are also naturally skinny and work at maintaining it throughout their lives.

And to Mattress who said the taller you get the smaller waist size you'd have, no bimbo, the taller you are, the bigger bone structure you have. A size 8 178cm girls generally looks much skinnier (less body fat) then a size 8 150cm girl yet their measurements are the same.

P

Promiscuous

generally speaking, australians along with americans are amongst the bigger PEOPLE (men and women) in the world. Yes, the OBESITY EPIDEMIC exists.

I dont get the hate from some of you for skinny, fit women (and im not talking in this thread but generally around this forum i've seen it alot of times).

IMO Jennifer is a good choice because she is a FIT and healthy young woman, Dye ont he other hand doesn't look like she puts as much effort into maintaining herself.

Yes there are people with health conditions, thats on both sides of the scales, skinny AND fat. Some women cannot put on weight no matter how much they try. I know at least 2 people who battle this due to an injury to their head or mental trauma in their teens and are very insecure about it. Some people are also naturally skinny and work at maintaining it throughout their lives.

And to Mattress who said the taller you get the smaller waist size you'd have, no bimbo, the taller you are, the bigger bone structure you have. A size 8 178cm girls generally looks much skinnier (less body fat) then a size 8 150cm girl yet their measurements are the same.
[/quote]

Um no lol usually taller people are ectomorphs who have thinners bones. Meaning height doesnt play apart tbh.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Um no lol usually taller people are ectomorphs who have thinners bones. Meaning height doesnt play apart tbh.[/QUOTE]
Ok we get it you're studying PE, sports science or PT or whatever... But stop trying to be a know it all. I'm 5"10 and yes i have excessive fat (that im working on) but im also packed with muscle that would outdo yours including a big skeletal frame. People like you easily forget everyone is different hence why i debate the "everyone needs to be size ten to twelve" crap some of you are spewing out.

And nadz who on here hates on thin girls? Talking for myself only, it has nothing to do with thin girls, its about defending bigger average girls. Im not advocating being overweight at all, but saying making us feel like crap is not going to make it easier for us to lose weight. For success in health you have to be in a positive mind frame and do it for the right reasons.
All the pressure and being told what you're meant to be like isnt going to be too effective..especially for those females who emotional eat.

Everyone should be like jen hawkins or have a body like an elite athlete or model? Get your heads out of your arses its not feasible for everyone lol,

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
But it is ok for the fat chicks to carry on like as if are not disgusting sloths and it is ok for them?
Majority of fat chicks = lazy junk food guzlers who love to sit by the tv watching fox with a bucket of chips and ice cream.
Girl eating well and training hard = a fit bodied woman, no excuses
no fat chicks are fat chicks and should look after themselves. Same goes for guys.

P

Promiscuous

Um no lol usually taller people are ectomorphs who have thinners bones. Meaning height doesnt play apart tbh.
Ok we get it you're studying PE, sports science or PT or whatever... But stop trying to be a know it all. I'm 5"10 and yes i have excessive fat (that im working on) but im also packed with muscle that would outdo yours including a big skeletal frame. People like you easily forget everyone is different hence why i debate the "everyone needs to be size ten to twelve" crap some of you are spewing out.

And nadz who on here hates on thin girls? Talking for myself only, it has nothing to do with thin girls, its about defending bigger average girls. Im not advocating being overweight at all, but saying making us feel like crap is not going to make it easier for us to lose weight. For success in health you have to be in a positive mind frame and do it for the right reasons.
All the pressure and being told what you're meant to be like isnt going to be too effective..especially for those females who emotional eat.

Everyone should be like jen hawkins or have a body like an elite athlete or model? Get your heads out of your arses its not feasible for everyone lol,[/QUOTE]

LOL im not studying p.e or any of that stuff.. alot of fat chicks tend to say they have a large frame and alot of muscle but really thats aload of crap. being fat you wouldnt really know if you got alot of muscle or not unless you cut.

and im pretty sure ud have muscle thatd out do mine.. 92kg at 8% body fat, compared to your what 75kg at 20% body fat or so ? lol

carrissa, sorry to break it to you but you most likely dont have much muscle mass unless you grew up playing alot of sports, for most of your child hood and teen years.

I

I R Cookie

Everyone should be like jen hawkins or have a body like an elite athlete or model? Get your heads out of your arses its not feasible for everyone lol,
Yes :p

nah kurry buns, you might be a bit bigger but you carry yourself really well. tbh its the society we live in, the crap foods etc. and also that almost a whole generation was poorly educated in nutrition (blame our parents lol). Not to mention steroids in our meats, milk etc. Heck even our milk is not what is was 100 years ago, its much more watered down and higher protein content which leads to increased muscle mass in the population. For women, LEAN muscle is good, but not too much. Alot of "bigger" girls have that problem with muscle and cant lose weight.

Thing is, men don't have tubby guys on men's health mags do they? The models are meant to be role models or something to aspire to be, something to work towards. Thats why I'd rather see Jen on the cover and not Bianca because although she might make your feel insecure, its something to admire and think "Hey, I want to be like that!"
Unfortunately, women are too emotional and sensitive to think this way and go back into their shells and get depressed and blame the world lol.
Males tend to get more competitive and do what it takes to be like that.

Bleh essay much? clearly i have nothing better to do lol

I

I R Cookie

LOL im not studying p.e or any of that stuff.. alot of fat chicks tend to say they have a large frame and alot of muscle but really thats aload of crap. being fat you wouldnt really know if you got alot of muscle or not unless you cut.

and im pretty sure ud have muscle thatd out do mine.. 92kg at 8% body fat, compared to your what 75kg at 20% body fat or so ? lol

carrissa, sorry to break it to you but you most likely dont have much muscle mass unless you grew up playing alot of sports, for most of your child hood and teen years.[/QUOTE]

So do you see many size 4 180cm women walking around? lol

plenty of short size 4 girls, rare to find a tall one. ;)

P

Promiscuous

carrissa, sorry to break it to you but you most likely dont have much muscle mass unless you grew up playing alot of sports, for most of your child hood and teen years.
So do you see many size 4 180cm women walking around? lol

plenty of short size 4 girls, rare to find a tall one. ;)[/QUOTE]
umm yes lol.. have heaps.. most anorexic chicks are pretty tall. the shorter you are.. the more your fat is stored around the hips/waist for a girl, i.e alex

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
I will put my 2 cents in.. those who say they are big built whatever yes it is true to an extent.. but you are still carrying fat (obviously) and really some women (not directed to anybody on here, just in general) may think size 14/16 is better as its curvier and what-not.. but almost always these women are over size 14 themselves so what else will they say in order to feel better about themselves lol

I don't want to sound horrible but size 14 isn't what I would aspire to and is something I never hope to get to.

People in this country really need to wake up and realise all it takes is a little hard work and determination to get themselves fit.. i'm sick of people whining and making excuses!

Hell If I can do it, as lazy as I used to be lol anybody can!

edit: fail quoting lol so i wont quote

I

I R Cookie

lol @ most anorexic chicks are tall. right. that'll do me. you have no idea bud.

like i said, a size 8 180cm girl will look nothing like a size 8 150cm girl. The 150cm will have more shape, that 178cm girl will look much leaner but will have less body fat. They're sizes are still the same though. The bone structure of taller people will always be bigger then shorter ones.

I

I R Cookie

lol Paulina, theres a problem with the quoting in this thread. if you see the 1st few lines of the post you quote, theres an extra "[/QUOTE]" in there. That should only be at the end of the post you are quoting.

hope u get what i mean lol

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
mattress b, im glad you know alllll about me. I glad you pressume i wasn't an active kid lol. I invite you are around let me show you and then you can meet my mother who is the exact same with muscle- and she was champions at tonnes oof sports and barely eats much. And don't be fkin retarded, i dont have a blubber layer like a whale lol, my muscle is palpable.....apart from my gut its where i get most of my size from......
Look im not stupid i know when fatter you build more muscle because of protein in excessive diets and the sheer weight you carry around and support....but when im dieting why would i want to lose the majority of it? To fit into size 12 jeans ive been told to wear?

Meh im going to quit before some tard falsely acuses me of making excuses or wanting people to be fat or something stupid lol....... I think people should just be more realistic and open minded and less judgemental. Not every woman can look like jen hawkins and bianca dye is not necessarily the fattest laziest cow in the world like some of you are carrying on...

P

Promiscuous

lol @ most anorexic chicks are tall. right. that'll do me. you have no idea bud.

like i said, a size 8 180cm girl will look nothing like a size 8 150cm girl. The 150cm will have more shape, that 178cm girl will look much leaner but will have less body fat. They're sizes are still the same though. The bone structure of taller people will always be bigger then shorter ones.
like i said in one of my posts, height isnt to blame. LOL. it's body type.

ectomorph, ecto-meso, meso, meso-ecto, meso-endo, endo-meso, and endomorph.

dont talk if you got no idea what it means.

Go to the eating disorder clinique in westmead, all the girls that suffer are pretty farking tall.

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bianca Dye is a fat chick that needs to get off the booze and start looking after her self.
i bet if she asked if she could suck your doobar you would let her

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
like i said in one of my posts, height isnt to blame. LOL. it's body type.

ectomorph, ecto-meso, meso, meso-ecto, meso-endo, endo-meso, and endomorph.

dont talk if you got no idea what it means.

Go to the eating disorder clinique in westmead, all the girls that suffer are pretty farking tall.
I think we could create a whole different thread focussed solely on eating disorders - but it's probably been done before.

I can't help but comment that for you to say that only/mainly tall girls suffer from eating disorders is very inaccurate, and I'm hoping I'm misinterpreting you. :uptight:

I had a cousin who ended up in hospital due to anorexia, and we were lucky she lived - although she has suffered from depression ever since. She's not tall at all.

I feel like this whole thread is so full of conflicting comments (and general crap) that it's not funny. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.