The plane car!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabre V

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How awesome would this be, a car that is also a fully operational light aircraft!

Terrafugia has completed flight testing of the Transition POC (Proof of Concept). Introducing the Transition®. Simply land at the airport, fold your wings up and drive home.

The time required for the transition from plane to car takes less than 30 seconds.Vehicle speed 185 km/hour, range is 724 km on highways. Vehicle is fueled with gasoline, and the price of the car is expected to be around $200,000. The first shipment will be in 2011.
Just fly anywhere you want to go easily, loop around until you find a clear piece of road and land :grinning:.

Coming up to a traffic jam? Just unfold the wings, fly over it and land on the other side :grinning:.

Awesome’ist invention ever.

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Details! Ron stole it from his dad. Therefore he owns it. Finders keepers emsy!

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha maybe if you're 5!

P.s. it gets 'owned' by the whomping willow when it crashes into it
Yes but it saves them from Aragogs family later on in the Forbidden Forrest so I think that redeems the owning.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMAO @ the harry potter references!

Cool idea, but definately not feasible for wide range commercial sale. You can't just have flying vehicles everywhere flying where they want, where they want.

Maybe many many decades in the future when they figure out airway traffic control :p, but this will be a novelty until then lol

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I want one of these please.

Is it possible to fly overseas with one of these things?

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
why you guys even know what a harry potter actor owns or what his dad owns is just sad!!! :p

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
He looks as though he is a regular male human being that is refuelling a vehicle that requires it?

hiiiiii-larious!
I find things funny that you don't, and vice versa - is that so hard to accept?

I'm sorry, let's all go to Sabre V's level of humour, because that is the correct one.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
I find things funny that you don't, and vice versa - is that so hard to accept?

I'm sorry, let's all go to Sabre V's level of humour, because that is the correct one.
why you stressing, take a chill pill ffs

slippery vs costa/leo/sabre/gape7 and the list goes on :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

****ing bully, ****!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.