Man does jail for false rape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hate women like this, we all like girls but once in a while you get the drama queen smart slvts that deserve death.

A man behind bars for nearly four years for a gang rape that never happened has been cleared after his accuser admitted she lied to make her friends feel sorry for her.

William McCaffrey hugged his lawyer after the same judge who had sentenced him to 20 years in prison threw out the case and apologised on Thursday.

"I've been waiting for this for a long time," the soft-spoken McCaffrey, 32, said outside a Manhattan court.

"I'm just glad it's over."

New DNA tests played a part, but his exoneration largely hinged on his accuser's recantation - a rarity after rape convictions, the head of a national prosecutors' group said.

State Supreme Court Justice Richard Carruthers called the case "a catastrophe" for both the criminal justice system and McCaffrey, who was in jail from his 2005 arrest to his release on $5,000 bail in September.

"I convey to you my personal regrets for having participated, though unknowingly, in the injustice," said Justice Carruthers, who had called the purported attack "disgusting" during McCaffrey's 2006 sentencing.

Biurny Peguero, then 22, originally said three men, led by McCaffrey, raped her at knifepoint after luring her into their car after a night out in 2005.

McCaffrey said she had agreed to go with them to a party, and they dropped her off unharmed after she changed her mind.

Peguero told her story to a grand jury, took the stand again McCaffery's trial and said at his 2006 sentencing that the "tragedy changed my life forever".

He was convicted of charges including rape and kidnapping and got a 20-year prison term. No one else was convicted.

Defence lawyer Glenn Garber of the Exoneration Initiative, a New York-based group that provides free legal help challenging convictions, later persuaded prosecutors to use new technology to retest DNA samples from an apparent bite mark on Peguero's arm.

The initial tests were inconclusive. The new ones showed the genetic material not only wasn't McCaffrey's but came from at least two women, apparently friends of Peguero's who fought with her.

Separately, Peguero confessed her lie to a priest and then to authorities this year. She claimed she was raped because she wanted her friends "to feel badly" for her, and then was afraid to back down from her story as the case continued, prosecutors said in court filings this fall.

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched a law and order ep where a guy got done wrongfully for murder but they never found the body. He got out after 10 years and tracked down the woman he was supposed to have murdered and then murdered her.

He got no time as he already done the time.

Does this mean this guy can now rape her and only get 16 years?? :P

corka

Waterboy
Reaction score
i hope that ***** gets some time,lying in court prob not that much makes you wonder how many times this happens.i talk from experience here that the pigs have different rules for the sexers(male,female).get king hit by a female the coppers tell ya to HTFU,push her away and she hurts herself you end up in court with all her lies.the judge looks at the size of you conpared to her and tells ya to HTFU.worst part is woman know this and play on it.

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
i hope that ***** gets some time,lying in court prob not that much makes you wonder how many times this happens.i talk from experience here that the pigs have different rules for the sexers(male,female).get king hit by a female the coppers tell ya to HTFU,push her away and she hurts herself you end up in court with all her lies.the judge looks at the size of you conpared to her and tells ya to HTFU.worst part is woman know this and play on it.
that's the way it is.

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is unbelievable. I hope she gets the maximum sentence for perjury. I hope her cooch rots….

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i dont want to sound morbid and cruel, but she has destroyed his life, and deserves the worst that could happen to happen to her.
what a *****

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I watched a law and order ep where a guy got done wrongfully for murder but they never found the body. He got out after 10 years and tracked down the woman he was supposed to have murdered and then murdered her.

Does this mean this guy can now rape her and only get 16 years?? :P
wasnt that the plot for the movie 'double jeopardy'?

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
she should get thrown in a cell full of inmates in for life for a night and see if she can still walk afterwards

X

XxFoVoSxX

wow that is such a dog thing to do...

now he deserves unconditional anal sex for 4 years i say... she must get down on all 4's and take it like the ***** she is...

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I got kicked in the nuts in full view of the coppers by a chick, asked them to take action and they said no. Its bs

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's crazy.

I was thinking about this the other day. I've had chicks flash their t1ts at me, rub me up in clubs etc but if I flashed my cock at them or felt a chick up in a club I could get into trouble.

corka

Waterboy
Reaction score
That's crazy.

I was thinking about this the other day. I've had chicks flash their t1ts at me, rub me up in clubs etc but if I flashed my cock at them or felt a chick up in a club I could get into trouble.
double standards my friend.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's sluts like this that ruin the credibility of the rest of us women and have guys detest us for "getting away with everything"

I have no idea how she can live with herself for fking up someones like so much. 4 years in gaol for no reason is HORRIBLE.

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
It's sluts like this that ruin the credibility of the rest of us women and have guys detest us for "getting away with everything"

I have no idea how she can live with herself for fking up someones like so much. 4 years in gaol for no reason is HORRIBLE.
I'm sure his sex life picked up........ *shudder*

they should show kids Oz and such, that would scare a kid straight.

"You can steal that car if you want, but I'm not going to gaol and getting anally rapped"

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure his sex life picked up........ *shudder*

they should show kids Oz and such, that would scare a kid straight.

"You can steal that car if you want, but I'm not going to gaol and getting anally rapped"
LOL @ men being SO SO SO freaked out and queasy about the idea of being ass pumped. Many men expect their women to bend over and do it, and love it. :p

It's not the rape you're scared of, but the homophobe coming out in you. lol

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score

its called double jeopardy lol.

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
LOL @ men being SO SO SO freaked out and queasy about the idea of being ass pumped. Many men expect their women to bend over and do it, and love it. :p

It's not the rape you're scared of, but the homophobe coming out in you. lol
no no it's the rape, you know what they use for lube in gaol? the blood coming out of the holes they just put in you with a shank!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
no no it's the rape, you know what they use for lube in gaol? the blood coming out of the holes they just put in you with a shank!
how would you know this :p

Status
Not open for further replies.