Search results

1. Woods

News Bulldogs unleashed podcast (host Bill Woods)

He will be. Keep the feed back coming boys i’ll let the old man know.
  2. Woods

Our Future

Just watching the Holden Cup Brisbane V Warriors. This young Abbey Kid we signed looks the goods. Definatley the answer to our fullback problem.
  3. Woods

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 4 | Bulldogs v Roosters

were throwing this game away with all these erors
  4. Woods

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 4 | Bulldogs v Roosters

refs are ****ing us hard
  5. Woods

Bulldogs 2014 injury updates

Trents good to go round 1 Looks like Inu has broken his cheek bone and Big Kas is out for 3 rounds
  6. Woods

NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Rockets pushing their way up the ladder we coming for the spurs and 2 games off second place.....
  7. Woods

Asik will be traded today hopefully the rockets get something worthwhile in return. fingers crossed for Milsap.
  8. Woods

Its 200 and something usually not including the playoffs. Its heaps expensive and you need good broadband but its worth it.
  9. Woods

Yea I usually share the pass with a mate but he's a Celtics fan so I dunno if he wants to bother going halves this season lol.
  10. Woods

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Good win last night we were lucky to hold on. I like where Brendan Rodgers is heading with this team.
  11. Woods

Sooo pumped for this seaason to get going whos buying a league Pass this year?
  12. Woods

About user "Blue n White"

Could Someone PM me the goods please
  13. Woods

Round 24 Roll Call/Where are you sitting - Rabbitohs V Bulldogs

Ill be there. The boys better come out and give it a real go on Friday.
  14. Woods

Hip Hop albums : Up-coming and Recent Releases

Tech N9nes new album and !MAYDAY!'s new album you guys should check out very good.
  15. Woods

Hip Hop albums : Up-coming and Recent Releases

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkZZo0XSm5s&feature=player_embedded K.Dot murdered this shit whole rap game needs to step up.
  16. Woods

Eastwood and Kasiano to miss 4 games

for ****s sakes
  17. Woods

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 20 | Bulldogs v Eels

Everyone on this forum is way over confident this game worries me.
  18. Woods

Put ya hand up!

He should of kicked theres arsses after we lost to the under manned Roosters 2weeks ago. I have not seen any improvment or change this year the players don't seemed as switched on as they were last year. Defence is poor and the blody penalties and mistakes are killing us.
  19. Woods

Portland needs a good centre Lopez is rubbish. Your rosters not to bad but you will still struggle to make the 8. Omer Asik will be fine playing off the bench as a backup he could also play a bit of PF but I reckon Thomas robinson could play PF along Howard if we don't trade him. Houston...
  20. Woods

Lakers have been struggling the last couple years and with kobes achilles busted his career is preety much over. Why would howard stay with a busted ageing lakers side with a terrible coach in Mike D'Antoni than go to a young talanted Houston side that can give the western conference a good...
  21. Woods

Howard can ball he carried the orlando magic to a finals series with a bunch a nobodies. He will kill it in Houston he surrounded by heaps of good three point shooters and players that can cut to the basket.
  22. Woods

You guys signed Marco Belinelli to a 2 year contract thats about it so far. Not a bad role player to pick up.
  23. Woods

We have just as good chance as Golden State. Howard going to houston made the most sense and its a great building block in making a championship team. Dwight and Harden might draw another big name in the future.
  24. Woods

We Lack Spine

we also lack heart
  25. Woods

Put ya hand up!

i am so ****ing over this season
  26. Woods

Dwight Howard to Houston fooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa happy days
  27. Woods

Trent Hodkinson - 2013 Discussion Thread

ahahahaha there are some fucking weirdos and radicals on here. So much for reading about Trents recent run of great form.
  28. Woods

Get Well Soon Manly.....sign my card

Manly can go fuck themselves we desevered that win tonight.
  29. Woods

Bulldogs appoint new CEO - Raelene Castle

Just watched the press conference and was very impressed.
  30. Woods

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 11 | Bulldogs v Broncos

Going to the game with 2 broncs supporters tonight we better fucking win. I think we are going to get pumped but i hope we win.
  31. Woods

Dogs are close to form of 2012: Ryan

More like the form of 2011
  32. Woods

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 10 | Bulldogs v Knights | Hunter Stadium *spoilers*

We wont win this game I have a bad feeling about it. I was more confident about coming from behind to beat the warriors last week.
  33. Woods

Is Soward a option?

Soward is never an option why is this thread still alive......
  34. Woods

MEGA DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 6 | Bulldogs v Roosters

Can we rename this thread to "MEGA DISAPPOINTMENT THREAD | Round 6 | Bulldogs v Roosters"
  35. Woods

Rename "The T-Rex"

Im over the Trex crying the whole team is fucking useless this year. Theirs something going on behind the scenes we don't know about that's causing this turnouts.
  36. Woods

that will do me fellas we are in for a long seasons we will be lucky to make the 8
  37. Woods

you know your in trouble when mini looks more dangerous than barba running the ball back lol
  38. Woods

did i just witness a ball hitting the ground from a kick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  39. Woods

that was bullshit we should of tried more than that on the siren
  40. Woods

seriously has one of our kicks seen the fucking turf this game we got lucky there
  41. Woods

we are so boring in attack
  42. Woods

Storm Vs Bulldogs Match Thread Rd3

I would love to punch Tom waterhouses stupid face
  43. Woods

we have screwed too many opportunities you have to execute against the storm. Keating and Low are doing well.
  44. Woods

preparing myself for a flogging i just cant see us beating the storm with match ups like cronk vs keating and slater vs Low lol
  45. Woods

Kris Keating Discussion Thread 2013

keating is rubbish but you guys need to settle down lol
  46. Woods

Bulldogs v Cowboys

ahahaha settle down fellas its only the first game of the season even though it was dissappointing. The refs didnt let us get back into that match tonight and my god we have no attacking flair with out barba. Parra will be hard to stop next week..
  47. Woods

Ben Barba Stood Down Indefinitely

hahahaha well im safe then cuase i can confirm im not bill woods.
  48. Woods

I still dont know their source but I do work thier and it was said in the update.
  49. Woods

Or if the police have enough evidence to lay charges themselves but if the victim doesnt lay charges its very hard for police to win the case.
  50. Woods

I know. Problem is but when they asked Tod if Ben had assualted a family member or another player he didnt rule out that it had happened or not. Police are only involved if the person assualted lays charges.
  51. Woods

NO I didnt. Just passing on what Ten was saying get over mate. If its on TV what difference does it make if Im posting it on here.
  52. Woods

This has taken all the excitement for the start of the season away for me. I have a bad feeling about this.
  53. Woods

Channel Ten has said In their update. "Ben Barba has been stood down indefinitely from the Bulldogs for assaulting his ex-girlfriend. " I dont what their source is im trying to find out.
  54. Woods

I got my mates league pass happy days :D
  55. Woods

D'antoni won't last the season at L.A. I don't rate him at all.
  56. Woods

Nba 2k13..

Im addicted to My player and you need it to level up your skills takes forever to earn enough.
  57. Woods

Nba 2k13..

Anyone else annoyed with this VC **** it takes forever to earn enough to buy anything.
  58. Woods

Nba 2k13..

Lol lin is overpaid back up point guard at best. Thank god for the Harden trade.
  59. Woods

Nba 2k13..

Sucks being a Houston fan. Its going to be painful playing as the rockets in this game.
  60. Woods

Rugby League Live 2

Let us know if its worth the buy.
  61. Woods

ATTN: Admin

cash
  62. Woods

Nba 2k13..

Im getting my copy soon. How hard was it to mod your xbox mate I modded my wii easily and im playing games off a usb stick but im worried that modding my xbox might get my live account banned.
  63. Woods

Night before the game ?

Me too probably not a bad thing to keep me occupied with something lol.
  64. Woods

The Where Are You Sitting Thread - Grand Final

Bay 107-1 bay 23 yewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cant wait
  65. Woods

GRAND FINAL 2012 THREAD: Bulldogs v Storm [Predictions]

Haha don't worry mate im fired up and im confident we are going to have a real crack at it I just reckon Melbourne will edge us in a close one. Regardless of the result im just stoked were in the GF cant wait till Sunday.
  66. Woods

I wan't yours was obviously a joke.
  67. Woods

Lot of people are way over confident here lol
  68. Woods

Storm by 10 we will loose this year and win it next year I reckon. I hope im wrong.
  69. Woods

The *YEWW WE MADE the" Grand Final Celebration Thread

Well you never know what could of happened but Souths do usually clock off in the finally 20mins of each half. But I knew we would get on top, the win would of felt a lot better if we beat their full squad.
  70. Woods

The *YEWW WE MADE the" Grand Final Celebration Thread

They Did loose their key play-maker mate. We were in trouble until he got injured.
  71. Woods

Melbourne Storm V Manly Sea Eagles match thread

Trex has been average most of the year I hope Des can recover him from the crap heap Toovey has turned him into.
  72. Woods

Im so glad i dont have to hear that b2b crap anymore.
  73. Woods

Thats IF god i hope its not a rabbitohs ambush.
  74. Woods

Jamie Lyon VS Storm lol
  75. Woods

hahaha i take that back
  76. Woods

I reckon Manly will win this storm missed there chance to put them away. The Score Line is really 8-6 aswell lol
  77. Woods

The storm need to score atleast 1 or 2 more tries to put them to the sword here otherwise Manly still are a good chance
  78. Woods

Wow Manly got robbed on that call.
  79. Woods

Bulldogs v Rabbitohs preview - NRL.com

Me either i hate it when we are outright favorites. I have a bad feeling about this game.
  80. Woods

Bulldogs v Rabbitohs [Predictions]

I have a bad feeling about this game. We should win it but Souths just worry me.
  81. Woods

Should Ennis kick?

His kicking was great against Manly, just because he had 1 or 2 bad kicking games this season doesn't mean hes not allowed to kick anymore. So yes he should kick.
  82. Woods

Cowboys or Manly?

Wow up there with one of the worst reffed games this year too bad for the cowboys majority of it went Manlys way.
  83. Woods

Manly vs Nth Queensland Semi Final

Game over no way cowboys can get back in this. Refs sealed this one
  84. Woods

2 bull**** calls. Poor cowboys got robbed of this game.
  85. Woods

Once again NO TRY why are we looking at it
  86. Woods

I reckon he gave him BOD to square up the try off the strip.
  87. Woods

wow how do the refs keep getting this wrong
  88. Woods

For god sakes its no try hit the ****ing button
  89. Woods

Ray Warren is fu...cking painfull retire already.
  90. Woods

Lol Cowboys could not have asked for a worse start.
  91. Woods

Ennis on Nrl on Fox

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/too-much-backchat/video-e6frf3ou-1226473002467?subcat=1225864518708
  92. Woods

Toovey urges players to lobby for judiciary charges.

I dislike the whiny little prick as much as everyone else. But he has got a point, I'm still scratching my head about some of the decisions this year. How the f.u.c.k did Mini get off after that hit he put on Josh Dugan.
  93. Woods

Finals Footy at SFS- Manly Vs Cowboys crowd prodictions

I went to that games as well, good memories. That is the one and only time I have ever been to the SFS
  94. Woods

Bulldogs and Storm wary of wounded Manly

I reckon Manly will beat the cowboys I sense an upset. They usually bounce back after a tough loss.