The *YEWW WE MADE the" Grand Final Celebration Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Congratulations. Now smash the storm!! Losing our reynolds turned the game completely. See you in 2013.
Good effort tonight. Losing players is an unfortunate risk teams face. We'll never know what effect losing Reynolds might have had. The Dogs were coming home stronger, and I suspect that they might have won anyway.

You should be proud of your Bunnies. They have shown that they are contenders.

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yay we made it. There was this Rabbitohs guy sitting next to us and he was annoying as fuck. Waving his flag into people, yelling, swearing and generally pissing people off. Then comes the second half and he's sitting there quietly for an entire 40 minutes drowning his sorrows. He ends up crying for the last ten minutes of the match. People were taking photos of him lol, i would have but it would have been awkward taking a photo of someone crying when you're sitting right next to them (i'm no rodzilla). /coolstorybro

&& i got a picture with that mr miyagi dude

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
just spent $1200 on flights from cairns to sydney and 2 cat 1 gf tickets and couldn't be happier. Was at the last the GF victory in 04 and will be at this one, feel for the bunnies fans but they have to realise that the dogs are made for september football and we gave a stark reminder tonight to all those who doubted us!

Jippst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bahaaahaa & that goes to the rest of those so called "experts "of the game doubting that souffs had more strike

Woods

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bahaaahaa & that goes to the rest of those so called "experts "of the game doubting that souffs had more strike
They Did loose their key play-maker mate. We were in trouble until he got injured.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Even with reynolds in they would have lost. They couldnt keep the intensity up that they started the game with because they have played an extra final to us. We were always going to last longer and pull away at the end. Maybe reynolds helps them score a try or 2 more but i doubt they would have won if he hadnt got injured.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
wow what a buzz. i dont think ill be able to sleep tonight lol. so proud of them.

also congrats to souths on a good year & to all the souths fans for hanging around til the end to send their players off.

now, to soak up the week that is the grand final...

Woods

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Even with reynolds in they would have lost. They couldnt keep the intensity up that they started the game with because they have played an extra final to us. We were always going to last longer and pull away at the end. Maybe reynolds helps them score a try or 2 more but i doubt they would have won if he hadnt got injured.
Well you never know what could of happened but Souths do usually clock off in the finally 20mins of each half. But I knew we would get on top, the win would of felt a lot better if we beat their full squad.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Well you never know what could of happened but Souths do usually clock off in the finally 20mins of each half. But I knew we would get on top, the win would of felt a lot better if we beat their full squad.
Nah it wouldnt. We are in the GF. Doesnt feel any better than that ;)

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Our father who art in Belmore, Hasler be thy name. Preliminary finals come, and when will the be done, in ANZ as it is in Belmore. Give us this win, our weekly win and forgive our forward passes as we forgive those who forward pass against us and lead us not into elimination but deliver us our Bulldogs, for the Grand Final is our kingdom, the power and the Glory now and forever Amen
this

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I agree - there is no way we were losing this game. Reynolds would have kept them in the contest much longer, but it was our night.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
I'm spewing I'm in qld for work this week but back for the gf!

What a game tonight

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOOOOHOOOOOO........ we're going to the Grand Final.......so pumped....

Awesome pics too Chadi.

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
[video=youtube_share;1_oEcMaitdE]http://youtu.be/1_oEcMaitdE[/video]

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
[video=youtube_share;JYr0_Wu8brE]http://youtu.be/JYr0_Wu8brE[/video]

matauce

Baller
Reaction score
What a feeling. I love our team. I love our club. Last night...wow friggin WOW. Souths stood up last night but we were not to be denied. Next week we must turn ANZ stadium into the DOG POUND!!!!! And I'm going to be there :grinning:))))

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Loving how butt hurt the Silvertails are.

This is a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.