NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Noel is not a Greg Oden case. Oden has chronic knee issues, and has one leg slightly longer than the other. Noel just did his ACL. Interesting to see him (Noel) drop so far though, must have been a little bit of doubt about his health long term.

Pelicans did well in this draft. Got an all star point guard out of it.

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Bennett and Tristan Thompson will share minutes with Varejao playing C.
I think they did improve.

Hope youre right about Noel. Very big wraps on the kid.
Being a Portland fan, Greg Odens name frustrates me.
Hindsight is a curse in this situation.
Marc Gasol was selected in the second round. interesting....

Woods

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dwight Howard to Houston fooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa happy days

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Dwight Howard to Houston fooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa happy days
Should be good with Harden.

I wanted Portland to sign Osik or Jefferson. Thought they'd go hard for Osik when Rockets were clearing out for Howard but we signed Robin Lopez.

What you guys think of Lopez?

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't think it was the right move for Howard golden state would of been a better option

And probs the first ever player wanting out of LA EVER but don't blame him the head office has gone shit lately and big egos

And heard oden was possible going to Miami

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Don't think it was the right move for Howard golden state would of been a better option

And probs the first ever player wanting out of LA EVER but don't blame him the head office has gone shit lately and big egos

And heard oden was possible going to Miami
With Curry, Barnes and Iggy? Where would Bogut and Lee play?
Klay 6th man.

Shit thats a pretty good team.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With Curry, Barnes and Iggy? Where would Bogut and Lee play?
Klay 6th man.

Shit thats a pretty good team.
It was going to be a sign and trade deal with laker bogut and someone to lakers for his services

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
It was going to be a sign and trade deal with laker bogut and someone to lakers for his services
Ah that makes sense.

I think bogut has big game. Too bad he is injury prone.
Can top the league in blocks. Solid rebounder.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah that makes sense.

I think bogut has big game. Too bad he is injury prone.
Can top the league in blocks. Solid rebounder.
If he wasnt injury prone would rather him over Howard anyway shut ups and does his job
Where Howard seems it needs to be all bout him he won't win a title in Houston if he goes there
Howard is a show pony

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And Andre iguldula or however you spell it to the warriors that's a great move for the warriors

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
I'd rather David Lee. One of the Top PF in the game. But a fit Bogut over Howard if Bogut is fit for long enough.
Remember his injury?

But Howard is a show pony. He needs to stop showing off lol.
Get some post moves and improve free throws.

AI is a good move. Will play mainly GS but will handle the ball a lot now that Jack will leave soon.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd rather David Lee. One of the Top PF in the game. But a fit Bogut over Howard if Bogut is fit for long enough.
Remember his injury?

AI is a good move. Will play mainly GS but will handle the ball a lot now that Jack will leave soon.
Yes David lee or even I think it's Roy hibert from the pacers
And which injury we talking about for bogut lol

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Yes David lee or even I think it's Roy hibert from the pacers
And which injury we talking about for bogut lol
HAHA this one.

One of the sickest injuries ive seen, next to the Ware one.
[video=youtube;JvYY36ZryXo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvYY36ZryXo[/video]

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anything happening with signings/trades at the Spurs?

Woods

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If he wasnt injury prone would rather him over Howard anyway shut ups and does his job
Where Howard seems it needs to be all bout him he won't win a title in Houston if he goes there
Howard is a show pony
We have just as good chance as Golden State. Howard going to houston made the most sense and its a great building block in making a championship team. Dwight and Harden might draw another big name in the future.

Woods

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Remember his injury?

Howard can ball he carried the orlando magic to a finals series with a bunch a nobodies. He will kill it in Houston he surrounded by heaps of good three point shooters and players that can cut to the basket.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Howard can ball he carried the orlando magic to a finals series with a bunch a nobodies. He will kill it in Houston he surrounded by heaps of good three point shooters and players that can cut to the basket.
Howard's problem seems to be that it has to be all about him even when he was making his mind up teams were doing what he wants I don't like that a player should be playing for a championship first and becoming famous second not the other way around

Like seriously who leaves the lakers they could of built around him for years even after Kobe everyone would want to play for LA

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
I think Harden and Howard will be good. Harden can drive to the basket which will help create space for Howard.
I think he should be averaging 18/12 with his size.

Dont think Osik will be happy playing off the bench. Portland should have tried to lure him over.
Speaking of Portland - they signed Dorrell Wright and Earl Watson. Team is starting to look good.
Lillard, Mathews, Batum, Aldridge and Lopez. Watson, Mc Collum, WRight and Leonard coming off bench.
Hopefully we get someone decent for Hickson, maybe a decent 6th man.

Howard did carry Orlando, but they had 4 3 point shooters around him.
That was pretty much their game plan lol.

Woods

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Howard's problem seems to be that it has to be all about him even when he was making his mind up teams were doing what he wants I don't like that a player should be playing for a championship first and becoming famous second not the other way around

Like seriously who leaves the lakers they could of built around him for years even after Kobe everyone would want to play for LA
Lakers have been struggling the last couple years and with kobes achilles busted his career is preety much over. Why would howard stay with a busted ageing lakers side with a terrible coach in Mike D'Antoni than go to a young talanted Houston side that can give the western conference a good shake up. Plus he has 2 of the best big men in the buisness training and coaching him in Kevin McHale and Hakeem Olajuwon.