Not open for further replies.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
We need Des to shave his head, that was the key to our success

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I really can't stand t bias in the commentary. Fuk Gould. Take your stupid ideas to ou own club idiot.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
There seems to be a distinct lack of speed

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Lols, fuckwit Waterhouse trying to build us up.. we're not buttercup fuckwit, we can't win a wet t-shirt on the bottom of the ocean.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Will we score points before the 70th minute?

storm2012

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
thought the doggies would have been more up for this game. I can`t see any doggies winning in any positions tonight guys.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Although i love reynolds to bits and still want him in our side i think he has started to read to much into his own hype and started to ball hog it wayyyyyy to bloody much. Twice he should of put barba through a gap and held it. Im so upset and frustrated i wanna snap my tv in half.
Where is that young fullback we had last year who was ALWaYS around the ball sniffing around for an offload or break. If any one sees him plz tell him we need him asap.
our season looks like parra' 2010 season after their dream 2009 run!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Des has a lot to answer for but looks like nobody will ask him the questions

Jippst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
wtf am I watching here? we're slowly getting worse every week... I don't know if it's just me or are they seriously just getting more boring and predictable every week that passes? This is not the same team as last year! Regardless of having Kas and Bupa out, what's wrong with the rest of the boys?

can't make a line break, can't show creativity, barely anyone chasing a kick and just waiting for the ball catcher to run it back to our line rather than rush up on him along with plenty more lacking from our attack and defence.
Spot on dude..its one of the most insipid performances ive ever seen.this is amatuer hour

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck its 2011 all over again.... why they put bulldogs games on Friday to ruin my entire weekend.... cant they just put Dogs games on Monday or something?

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hodkinson / Keating = crap. Reynolds can't organize a chook raffle.

S

Sharpy

Spot on dude..its one of the most insipid performances ive ever seen.this is amatuer hour
Hodkinson is the worst excuse for a halfback than I have ever seen,hopefully this ends the stupid kk v hok argument,hodkinson is killing us fuking pathetic

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des is really starting to deserve the criticism. I can't understand his obsession with keeping Williams on. He started him on the left, brought Pritchard on and moved Tony to the right. Add that to the fact it's Hodko's first game for ages and no wonder we look lost in attack. You need the same players running lines etc. not changing them all around.

Fair enough we can't expect Hodko to win us this match but moving Williams around because he must stay on and do nothing is bordering on madness from Des. Williams is still our worst forward yet he stays on the field!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Why do the ones you love hurt you the most? Lol

Woods

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
did i just witness a ball hitting the ground from a kick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.