Nba 2k13..

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Gameplay is much better thank 2k12. The NPC's perform their part in offensive plays so much better. If they miss a screen, they run back and try again lol. Best.

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the new VC Coins system how all game modes contribute to it.

Woods

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sucks being a Houston fan. Its going to be painful playing as the rockets in this game.

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its an improvement on 2k12 but its a shame they limited so much stuff on the PC version like disabling VC. Now I have to grind to get My Player to a decent rating whereas on the consoles you could be an All-Star in a few games

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would never get it on PC either Xbox or ps3 only
Ps3 best tho

Woods

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone else annoyed with this VC **** it takes forever to earn enough to buy anything.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else annoyed with this VC **** it takes forever to earn enough to buy anything.
I don't even pay attention to it. I just play and not worry about buying stuff lol

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Woods

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't even pay attention to it. I just play and not worry about buying stuff lol

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2
Im addicted to My player and you need it to level up your skills takes forever to earn enough.

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm having one of the most common problems on this game my account would not allow me to sign in to psn so I played my player offline. This means that it uses skill points instead of VC Coins. However the next time I played it I found out that it stays with skill points. But I earn skill points in online matches and free game however it doesn't not earn me any skill points for my my player.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Won the championship in first year as a coach of the clippers.

Derek Rose - MVP
MKG - Rookie Of The Tear
Kirilenko - 6th Man

Kirilenko got man of the series in the play offs. Absolutely tore it up off the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.