NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Clippers beating the top teams.. Losing to the lesser likes. Standard lol.

Been giving 2K13 a good crack lately. Association team is 5-5.. Won the last 4 in a row and pretty stoked on my roster.

Derrick Rose
Nick Young
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
Chris Bosh
Andrew Bogut

Andre Kirilenko
Derek Fisher
Andre Drummond
Kyle Korver
Willie Green

Can't remmember the other 2 lol.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I been flogging 2k! Had a break last week for black ops 2 but now that's finished, back to 2k. I'm 13-4 with my Lakers. Pretty much proper side except I traded gasol to clippers for Odom and Caron Butler.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Woods

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
mike brown fired, phil jackson in talks about coming back to coach the lakers yes please but please do not hire mike d'antoni
D'antoni won't last the season at L.A. I don't rate him at all.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ffs im a retard scrounging around live stream sites for nba games that get taken down when i could simply watch all games on sportsbet

so if the knicks dont collapse and the lakers beat brooklyn that would mean i win monies

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursna...ka-on-twitter/

It’s been an exceptionally bumpy week or so for the publicity-averse Spurs.

First came Stern’s Wrath. Then Tim and Tony’s Halloween photo. And now Stephen Jackson’s Twitter threat to incur some manner of violence on Oklahoma City forward Serge Ibaka should the two ever get sideways.

According to Project Spurs, Jackson threw out a Tweet late in OKC’s victory over the Los Angeles Lakers, during which Ibaka and Metta World Peace grappled and had to be separated. Jackson’s post — which has since been removed — read as such (check out a screen grab here):

Somebody tell serg Abaka. He aint bout dis life. Next time he run up on me im goin in his mouth. That’s a promise. He doin 2 much.

Perhaps Jackson was just sticking up for a former teammate. (You might recall the Malice in the Palace, when Jackson followed World Peace, then known as Ron Artest, into the stands when both played for the Pacers.) But you can imagine the league office might not take kindly to a public threat from one player against another.

Save the date: The Spurs travel to Oklahoma City on Dec. 17.

Jackson’s Tweet came on the heels of the posting of an exceptionally forthcoming interview with ESPN.com, during which he admitted to enjoying hitting a fan during the aforementioned Palace brawl and provided a play-by-play of the strip club incident that left him without any front teeth and an assailant with a car filled with bullets.
My boy Stak5 is a gangst as *****!

You hear that serg Abaka? You ain't bout dis life.

Last edited by a moderator:

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My Knicks going alright thus far. Had some big wins through a tough schedule. Great win today in BKN, loving this cross-town rivalry.

We've been hitting a lot of threes this season, our ball movement is creating a lot of good looks, and the players are confident to shoot the 3 ball if it's available. Just wish Sheed would stop chucking threes up all the time lol

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Knicks going alright thus far. Had some big wins through a tough schedule. Great win today in BKN, loving this cross-town rivalry.

We've been hitting a lot of threes this season, our ball movement is creating a lot of good looks, and the players are confident to shoot the 3 ball if it's available. Just wish Sheed would stop chucking threes up all the time lol
Knicks are on fire! I'm sure they'll demolish my Lakers who are really suffering this season! Kobe still scoring like mutha but they all seem to have no intensity. Obviously losing ur 1 and 2 pg for such a long time is hard. I'm not expecting big things this year lol

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score

Best thing about the Knicks is Sheed.

BALL DON'T LIE!

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Knicks are on fire! I'm sure they'll demolish my Lakers who are really suffering this season! Kobe still scoring like mutha but they all seem to have no intensity. Obviously losing ur 1 and 2 pg for such a long time is hard. I'm not expecting big things this year lol
Cheerin that they are doin so well atm got tickets to see them play the spurs at MSG on the 3rd of January. So excited for that gonna be awesome but damn the tickets are expensive. We got cheapo seats and they still cost me $140

http://www.thegarden.com/seating.html in Section 223 and row 22 so fair way back but still the atmosphere is gonna be awesome super psyched for it

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cheerin that they are doin so well atm got tickets to see them play the spurs at MSG on the 3rd of January. So excited for that gonna be awesome but damn the tickets are expensive. We got cheapo seats and they still cost me $140

http://www.thegarden.com/seating.html in Section 223 and row 22 so fair way back but still the atmosphere is gonna be awesome super psyched for it
hope you get the spurs with there best players

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Breaking News:

San Antonio Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich has anounced he will pull his starting lineup from the Jan. 3 match-up against the Knicks in Madison Square Garden. Coach Popovich was quoted as saying: "I gives zero f*cks."

GIFSoup

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Breaking News:

San Antonio Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich has anounced he will pull his starting lineup from the Jan. 3 match-up against the Knicks in Madison Square Garden. Coach Popovich was quoted as saying: "I gives zero f*cks."

GIFSoup
Bastard. I almost believed you until I read the quote... nicely played

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kobe jacked up 41 shots against Golden State. lol

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
D-Whistle gets a 1 game suspension for stomping Ramon Sessions' d*ck. Biggest fakkit in the nba.

*Shoving Garnett
*Dislocating Rondo's elbow
*Forearm to Rip Hailtion
*Broke Kobes nose
*Cheapshot bodyslam on Darren Colllison

and now this p*ssy is stompin' dudes d*cks. Like I said biggest fakkit in the nba.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
D-Whistle gets a 1 game suspension for stomping Ramon Sessions' d*ck. Biggest fakkit in the nba.

*Shoving Garnett
*Dislocating Rondo's elbow
*Forearm to Rip Hailtion
*Broke Kobes nose
*Cheapshot bodyslam on Darren Colllison

and now this p*ssy is stompin' dudes d*cks. Like I said biggest fakkit in the nba.
stomping? more like slightly touched if that

in other news... avery johnson fired by the brooklyn nets

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Felton out for a month. This is great news for the Knicks, dude has been bricking hard for the last couple of weeks.

Malla

Reaction score
Felton out for a month. This is great news for the Knicks, dude has been bricking hard for the last couple of weeks.
Coincides with the return of Stat. Who's gonna run the pick and roll now .. Melo?? Lol! Knicks success is on the back of their focus on D .. and JR is having a career season.