NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm a San Antonio fan, so I was hoping the Heat would avenge the Spurs. As for it being a losers argument, that's just silly I was hoping they'd win! It's an objective truth.

I only bring up his athletisism b/c he is 28 so i'ts decline will probably begin in a season or two.
Oh the Spurs, nice. I wanted them to make the finals ahead of OKC. I don't particularly dislike OKC, but they seem to be the team that a lot of people have jumped on the bandwagon with recently.

I'm a Knicks fan. lol

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh the Spurs, nice. I wanted them to make the finals ahead of OKC. I don't particularly dislike OKC, but they seem to be the team that a lot of people have jumped on the bandwagon with recently.

I'm a Knicks fan. lol
Go the celtics!!!!!!

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
True but it will be years before Lebron starts to decline in any area with all the recovery and stuff they have
Nah mate:

T-Mac: 06-07-24.6ppg
07-08-21.6ppg
08-09-15.6ppg

VC: 06-07- 25.3ppg
07-08- 21.5ppg
08-09- 20.8ppg
09-10- 16.6ppg

The first signifigant decling in ppg came for T-Mac when he was 27, Vince Carter was 30, LeBron is 28 so it'll come soon if it hasn't already started.

However given that LeBron is 6"8 245lbs he could still score alot of points in the post if he's willing to work on his game, he showed alot of potential after his off-srason with Hakeem Olajuwan.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score

I'm a Knicks fan. lol
They get alot of hate, but this is the best they've been since Ewing.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They get alot of hate, but this is the best they've been since Ewing.
Yeah, they're pretty deep this year. Felton, Kidd, Shump, Brewer, Smith, Melo, Novak, Amare, Chandler, Camby.

Felton is in pretty good shape as well apparently, after being a fat **** with Portland last season.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Nice team for new york.

Almost as good as

Lawson, Miller, Iguoudala, Brewer, Gallo, Chandler, Farried, McGee, Koufous, Mozgov, Randolph

or

Chandler, Wade, James, Bosh, Haslem, Allen, Lewis, Battier, Anthony, Cole, Jones, Miller, Pittman, Howard.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
[video=youtube;ieymkwx3wRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieymkwx3wRU[/video]

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Nice team for new york.

Almost as good as

Lawson, Miller, Iguoudala, Brewer, Gallo, Chandler, Farried, McGee, Koufous, Mozgov, Randolph

or

Chandler, Wade, James, Bosh, Haslem, Allen, Lewis, Battier, Anthony, Cole, Jones, Miller, Pittman, Howard.
pfffft

Parker-Green-Leonard-Duncan-Diaw
Ginobilli-Neal-Jackson-Bonner-Splitter

Go Spurs!

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
james harden traded to houston rockets

The Rockets sent Kevin Martin, Jeremy Lamb and future draft considerations to the Thunder for Harden, sources told Y! Sports. Along with Harden, the Thunder will send Cole Aldrich, Lazar Hayward and Daequan Cook to the Rockets.

Houston also sent two 2013 first-round picks (from Dallas and Toronto) to Oklahoma City, sources told Y! Sports, as well as a 2013 second-round pick (via Charlotte). The Thunder will receive the Toronto pick this year if it's slotted Nos. 4-14. That pick also is top-three protected in 2014, top-two protected in 2015 and top-one protected in 2016.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--thunder-trade-james-harden-to-rockets-27481909.html

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Harden said no to something like 4 years 52 million. Dude choked big time in the finals.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow didn't see that coming. Major douche anyway lol. Metta should knock him down again

masterdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
mike brown fired, phil jackson in talks about coming back to coach the lakers yes please but please do not hire mike d'antoni

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
mike brown not given a fair crack at the whip and specifically not given the easy upcoming home stand in case he turned it around

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank god Mike brown is gone. On the surface it may seem harsh to sack someone after 5 games but in reality, he never should have gotten the job. It was obvious he was over his head. Better to do it now while they can turn things around.