Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

grk_adonis

THIS IS ANFIELD!
Reaction score
There will be a second release of tickets, but it essential sold out...

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
fuck suarez is a dirt rat ****, someone needs to shoot him.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think it's best Liverpool part ways with him. Sell him and cash in and buy 2 or 3 quality players.

Dortmund proved today that a star team is better than steam of stars. Rodgers has a plan I'd like to see him be given the opportunity to build the team he wants.

col of birchmen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's best Liverpool part ways with him. Sell him and cash in and buy 2 or 3 quality players.

Dortmund proved today that a star team is better than steam of stars. Rodgers has a plan I'd like to see him be given the opportunity to build the team he wants.
Agree... wouldn't mind getting Carroll back either. The two transfers made in the last window were excellent, hopefully still be able to get Tom Ince who will probably cost a third of what Zaha went for and is twice the player.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ferguson is leaving united. Great opportunity for us to step up, sign 3 to 4 much needed quality players and really give the premier league a shake up. I don't think Rodgers likes Carroll's style and we won't see him back, Ince is good but I want something better.

col of birchmen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heart attack material towards the end but a great save from Mignolet to get the season off to a good start for a change.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Mignolet was great when he saved 2 shots from the penalties otherwise he had a nervy afternoon.

begovic was much better that day, Liverpool should have been at least 3 up in the game but begovic made outstanding saves and was very consistent throughout the whole 90.

col of birchmen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mignolet was great when he saved 2 shots from the penalties otherwise he had a nervy afternoon.

begovic was much better that day, Liverpool should have been at least 3 up in the game but begovic made outstanding saves and was very consistent throughout the whole 90.
If Begovic leaves Stoke i bet they will go down with Hull and Crystal Palace.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I rate Begovic as the top 3 keepers in the EPL

1. Cech
2. Lloris
3. Begovic

If he does leave Stoke, they have that Jack Butland guy as backup and he is considered as no.2 to Joe Hart.

Woods

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good win last night we were lucky to hold on. I like where Brendan Rodgers is heading with this team.