Search results

1. D

Bryson Goodwin - 2012 Discussion Thread

He looks much better outside a full fit Josh Morris.
  2. D

Team to beat in 2012

It has to be St George we haven't beaten them for the past 3 years or more.
  3. D

A chat with Greenberg.... back to belmore :)

It will only happen if it's cost effective. Greenburg might just be using it as a tool so he can negotiate a better agreement for ANZ stadium next time our lease comes up.
  4. D

Theme Song Download

Does anybody notice the version they play at the game is terrible and you can't even make the words out? and haven't they thought about putting the words up on the other screen while they play the song?
  5. D

2012 Jersey

I know we have sponsors on the back but does anybody think we will ever have name on the back? and how much money do the dogs make from the back sponsors?
  6. D

Joel Romelo - 2011 Discussion Thread

What's going to happen with Romelo because he is first grade quality and I can't see him warming the bench behind Ennis for the next 5 years. Sad to say it but I think he's another player that we are going to lose.
  7. D

Idris Line Drop out

Get him out of my sights
  8. D

i love how we keep rotating retards in the backline

Great offensive player but... can't catch a bomb, can't tackle and isn't even fit enough to play the whole game at fullback. Honestly wherever you put him is a toss up if he plays in the halves he needs to learn how to tackle if he plays fullback he needs to learn to catch.
  9. D

Monday,Tuesday or Wednesday = Moore sacked

Exactly!! But no one gets dragged anymore because the coaches are too worried about the number of interchanges...sigh
  10. D

Brett Kimmorley - Halves Coach

Mate to be honest he had an operation on his jaw 2 weeks earlier and was rushed back into the squad.
  11. D

lack of commitment

Honestly moving from club to club shouldn't affect your determination and competitiveness, because the same cannot be said for Mick Ennis who never stops trying. These players are professionals and need to start acting like that. A true professional in the real world would work hard in whatever...
  12. D

Kris Keating - 2011 Discussion Thread

SO sick of Keating, when you have the best back in the team (Josh Morris) outside you and you never give him the ball let alone set him up for a line break or a try then you're just useless. He's just a glorified decoy runner.
  13. D

We Are An Unsuccessful Club These Days

It's difficult when the club tries to achieve immediate success, if they just want to recruit players then they are going to pay more than market value to attract them and this put constraints on our cap. Key example is Trent Hodkinson signed him for more than 300k after one good year. I still...
  14. D

coaching staff (wish list)

Spot on mate lol we just need to poach wendell for our team ambassador
  15. D

Ennis Cleared

Good to hear. But not looking forward to the dogs game this week without him :S
  16. D

Greenberg runs the entire club and is more focussed on the off field side. Making us more professional as an organisation should improve the overall position of the club, how you're blaming him is beyond me.
  17. D

Feeling/Predicitons VS Storm

Honestly I think we are a totally different team with Ennis in there he leads by example and the boys rally behind him. The Storm however will still have too much for us and probably 20-30 points too much unfortunately.
  18. D

Should Moore man up and step down NOW?

Honestly is it was any of you guys no one would step down. I would hold on to my job until I was forced out, you can't blame him for not quitting
  19. D

Look on the bright side...

One step closer to the cricket season...
  20. D

This Man Should Be Coach In 2012

Georgallis seems like a bloke the players like an relate to, softly spoken, truthful Bulldogs won't go for him. It a shame he won't be coaching first grade next year.
  21. D

This Man Should Be Coach In 2012

I'm not doing much for the rest of the year if I get sideline seats I'm up for it :P
  22. D

Brett Kimmorley - Halves Coach

Not his fault he doesn't have the best talent to work with
  23. D

Kris keating, the worst 5/8 in NRL History ?! WHERE IS PEA??WHAT HAS THE WORLD CME TO

Why did we sign Keating I was so perplexed when we did even if the coaches were not going to continue with Roberts which is their call and they wanted another 6, who in their right mind ever thought Keating would be the answer!
  24. D

Your prediction and line up for next week boys! This is it fire up!

So over this season **** effort all around last weeks it seems like Ennis has more control of the team than anyone in the club including Kevin Moore.
  25. D

Jamal Idris - 2011 Discussion Thread

Idris does never has enough depth thats why he's always over running and has to slow down and fends people off. He never was a centre can't defend there and can't run a good line out there either.
  26. D

Jonathon Wright - 2011 Discussion Thread

Wright is much better than Lett, he's just safer in general. Lett has pace and that's it
  27. D

Coach for a Day

Teaching the halves the art of a cut out pass! I don't think I've seen one all year!!
  28. D

What a difference a good kicking game makes!

Ennis and Hodkinson made a big difference. Although Hodkinson is not the most creative halfback he is a good at organising the team, kicking and defence. Much better than Reynolds!!
  29. D

Idea for home games ...

Why would a stadium rent itself out to the bulldogs and then not take the profits from the food and drink sold? If this happens the Bulldogs will have to pay more to play there.
  30. D

Things you learnt from todays match

Lafai played outside Keating what chance did he have
  31. D

Are you serious? Every try this year has come from an offload or a lucky break. We barely ever score structured tries if anything we need way more structure because the best offensive teams don't just throw it around.
  32. D

whatever side Keating plays the centres get no good ball or no ball at all. We have no structured attack whatsoever!
  33. D

That "2011 Bullduds" banner at the game today

I'm still a fan of Ryan he still rips in yes he's old but that has nothing to do with his dedication or leadership.
  34. D

Common surnames

I did an election at Yagoona this year and the amount of Nguyens was unbeleivable it went on for over 10 pages and those pages have a few columns. They even had the same firt and middle names I had to use their address eventually lol
  35. D

Future Blue Players

Chris Lawrence and he would have made it this year if he wasn't injured because there were no other left centres
  36. D

Your State of Origin 3 Teams

Queensland team: **** Queensland! NSW exactly the same just Jennings in for Hoppa, I know people want Lewis in the time but Scott and Creagh did a lot of the grunt work so when Lewis came on he was fresh he has more skill and could exploit Queensland in the back end of the 1st half, I...
  37. D

The Choke... Started Early?

LOL this is a typical bulldogs fans post their teams have been severely depleted in the past weeks their not going to chock like they did in 2009 and I hate the dragons as much as the next person but saying they're going to choke is a bit premature.
  38. D

NRL and its clubs are expected to palm-off expansion until 2014 or 2015

An extra year or two for clubs to get themselves set up and try and market their team before they enter the league is not a bad idea maybe some of the new tv money can help them make a better start like the AFL has done with gws and gc.
  39. D

I'll Bleed for NSW Cup - Idris

Overrated big time can't wait to see Lafai again a real centre not a 2nd rower that got plonked there...
  40. D

Sam Kasiano & Tim Browne

Sam Kasiano is so dumb he can't pull a sentence together. I know it's not rocket science out there but honestly his lack of any intellect shows as he fails to apply himself for long periods during a game.
  41. D

Andrew Ryan - 2011 Discussion Thread

Don't understand what the big talking point is with Ryan. Still an above average player and very consistent always puts in and does the hard work unlike some other forwards in our team
  42. D

Future Blue Players

Hopefully Sandow gets a run so we can win 5 in a row!
  43. D

Aisle 631?

Some seats on level 6 are great! But I have sat up the back for a grand final and for origin and they are pretty far away
  44. D

New Era bulldogs caps

I heard they're like $ 60 is that right?
  45. D

Will you renew your membership if Kevin is coach next year?

I will renew has no bearing I didn't join because of Kevin Moore so I'm not leaving because of him either.
  46. D

David Stagg Fox Sport News Interview

Don't understand his comments because I rate him soo much as more than just a tackle machine and Kevin Moore obviously doesn't.
  47. D

Kimmorley, Holdsworth and Patten would be better

Holdsworth knew how to pass the ball I'm still working out if Keating can pass a ball... maybe we should ask Josh Morris what he thinks.
  48. D

This Season

No it can't be saved and it shouldn't. Sometimes we need to put up with some crap for more than a few weeks in order to truly rebuild a team and thats the phase we are in. We have 2 new and young halves this year as well as other new players how can we be expected to be a really good team I...
  49. D

David Stagg - 2011 Discussion Thread

I love Stagg but i think the workhorse tag has killed him. He is a very good ball runner and even ball player a bit wider of the ruck during his times in Brisbane and in 2009 and in attack he is not used effectively, I can't point the finger at Stagg for being pedestrian and not getting...
  50. D

Corey Payne - 2011 Discussion Thread

He thinks hes the bloody halfback when is he going to understand hes a forward and needs to actually do some tough stuff when it matters not just a cheap shot Jarryd Hayne is lying on the floor
  51. D

Josh Morris - 2011 Discussion Thread

Hes struggling atm mainly due to poor service with Keating as the key culprit. Never seen an NRL five-eight with such a poor passing game pity Roberts has signed with the Eels.
  52. D

Zero Go Forward in our Team

We are a team with no substance without a lot of luck and razzle dazzle from people like Ben Barba I doubt we would have won a game this season. Go forward and building pressure are the main problems
  53. D

My mate said he saw Roberts running around outside the ground before the game...
  54. D

Round 13 Post-Match Discussion Thread - Bulldogs v Manly

Who would you make captain because no one else has been there for more than 2 years?
  55. D

Round 13 Post-Match Discussion Thread - Bulldogs v Manly

1: No front rowers 2: Poor kicking game 3: Were beaten by a much better team and hopefully some people can finally come to their senses about us being a premiership threat.
  56. D

Crowe Takes Origin To America

Meh for origin in America no-ones going to be up at 5 in the morning channel surfing and flick on the origin But it should be played across the country and a new team in Perth will happen they might not have as much media exposure as the central coast but their chances are much greater.
  57. D

The Referees last night

Get over the refs they weren't great but they can be a lot worse with more important decision week in week out in the nrl.
  58. D

Ennis to bench Young to start

If Fien is fit Young doesn't even get a hooking start at the Dragons...
  59. D

Choose YOUR SOO2 Squads

He wont change anyone only person that was useless out there that could be dropped was King. Creagh was useless too but he shouldnt drop him.
  60. D

YOUR Round 12 Bulldogs Team

Too many changes in your tea, there's no point chopping and changing after we lose 2 games.
  61. D

Frank Pritchard - 2011 Discussion Thread

I agree with suikar they've used more in the middle of the park sort of like another prop has anyone else noticed this? Would be much more damaging a tad wider, but I've got to admit he hasn't tuned out of games like he used to at the panthers. We need someone to support him because his offloads...
  62. D

Man-Head unloads on Brett Stewart.

Typical manly whingers and he probably should have copped a game suspension for the gallop after the try. Regardless of why he got that 4 weeks suspension, how is that the most turbulent event of the past two years for him. He had a rape trial and he had a few serious injuries that ended the...
  63. D

Free for all: Monday the new front for TV deal

Nothing will happen, it would be great if it did but the NRL just doesn't play strong enough. However things may change with the independent commission, hopefully. It's not David Gallop's fault everyone hates him but let's be realistic he has soooo much less money then the AFL, he has a huge...
  64. D

Tallis says Bulldogs should relocate to Adelaide or NZ

Great advice coming from the forwards coach of the team with arguably the best pack on paper but are still useless. When your useless at your own job you shouldn't be offering anyone advice, especially about relocation.
  65. D

Can we please keep offloading like how we did in the second half

It doesn't even need to be an offload. How about just an extra pass instead of one out running. I know St George had great line speed but the one out crap didn't give us any go forward at all. However I think that's Kevin Moore's game plan against the saints because he wants to tire their...
  66. D

Bad kicking game...
  67. D

Roberts to the Eels

I think Reddy is better then everyone on this forum is saying he is. However not needed when we have Lafai. Sad to see Roberts go, that left edge was sooo much better with early ball from Roberts to Morris. Keating just supports and thats the only reason he looks good, kicking game is average...
  68. D

How to beat St George

Give Pricthard some good ball and tell him to run a wider line with some angles. He's playing like a wide prop!
  69. D

IF the Bulldogs..

It's really important, we've only been beating the bottom feader clubs. Our only win against good opposition was against the Tigers, and they had 10+ injuries. Souths x2, Parra, Roosters and the Tigers are the wins and they are some pretty poor opposition, only the Tigers are in the 8 atm.
  70. D

Canterbury Bulldogs Player Signings, Re-signings & Rumour Mill: 2011 Edition

I don't see how the coaching staff weren't impressed by Lafai when he filled in, good defence, good hands and good footwork what else do we need in the centres. Sorry to ask because it's probably already been answered but has Aiden Sezer signed with the Titans, what's going on there?
  71. D

Michael Ennis has been ruled out of Country side to play City.

I still don't think Farah has shown enough in the opening rounds to get a spot in the NSW team even if he has a blinder on Friday. But who knows with the Blues selectors.
  72. D

Harrigan - Wallace knocked back!

What BS... they decalred they were wrong with the Jamie Lyon one but two decisions in one week must be too much heat for the refs to take.
  73. D

Osama bin laden dead

I read in the Daily Telegraph that 4-5 thousand US soldiers died and around 100 000 civilians in Afghanistan... they shouldn't be dancing in the streets with a death toll like that, but that's the American propaganda machine for you...obviously the lives of foreigners bear no importance.
  74. D

Osama bin laden dead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2NTBEVe2HI&feature=player_embedded#at=51 remix of his death is already out lolll
  75. D

Osama bin laden dead

still think 9/11 was a conspiracy and al quaeda was just exaggerated by the american media hate campaign. They never claimed responsibility for 9/11 which makes not sense because they always claim responsibility because they want to attract more supporters to their cause... if u r a conspiracy...
  76. D

left side attack

last 2 weeks ball has been really slow on the left side but i think it was heaps better when Lafai was in the centres maybe Josh Morris needs a few weeks to ease back into it because in all honesty he doesn't look like himself out there
  77. D

Where we lost...

how come they never kicked on the 4th i saw sooo many opportunities too kick it deep before Brisbane's wingers were back in position and they waited till the 5th gained an extra metre and put it on the fullback's chest...Keating and Hodkinson need to stand up and demand the ball on 4th if they...
  78. D

My thoughts on tonight's game

I have mixed emotions on the good side we defended great on our line and when in their half we looked pretty good but we had no go forward all night and we were too one out i know we had bad field position but atleast an extra pass off the ruck to mix it up, no need for offloads or anything...