IF the Bulldogs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beat the Dragons on Friday, where will it place us for the rest of the season?OR
Loose to the Dragons on Friday, where will it place us for the rest of the season?
OR
To early to tell, the outcome of this match will have little or no effect on the teams chances this year?

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If we win we will make the finals, if we lose we are ruined

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
saints have some players out but i am still not confident and honestly think they will get us.

they are a class above everyone else this year. one things for certain, if we lose moore will get blamed.

C

chipandchase

saints have some players out but i am still not confident and honestly think they will get us.

they are a class above everyone else this year. one things for certain, if we lose moore will get blamed.
thats a negative comment.

Moore will get blamed and deservably so if we have no game plan.
Moore will get blamed if Cooper scores from the same play that he has scored in both the trials and SCG game. this is their bread and butter move, it should have been trained to defend against all week.

if they play well and get beat then, they play with sturcture, with set plays, then no Moore will not get blamed.

does this sound fair to everyone?

If Moore had a game plan, set structure and set plays, and we get beat, then Moore needs to change personel to make sure his ordered are carried out

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Win or lose we will make the finals.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
if we don't beat them this week or at least play with more structure at both ends of the field to suggest we have made improvements then we might as well resign to the fact that we can't beat them in the finals

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate to say it but we haven't (yet) got a playmaker to put a dent in the St Merge defence

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Dragons are severely handicapped without Gasnier, Boyd and Fien. Add to that Soward is carrying a niggling injury.

Basically if we beat the Dragons we're in no better shape than we are now. We're a competitive squad of goody goodies that will struggle to match it with the big guns.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
The most important issue for this round is:

Will Corey Payne punch the sh!t out of Dean Young?

Everything else is secondary.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
its one game in round 10, win or lose we can still make or miss the finals, this game decides nothing

however, we have been outclassed by the top 3 all year, a win here, even against a st george team mising a few (their structure is brilliant, they cover injuries better then anyone ) will give me hope we can make a lil noise should we make the finals

TheBarba

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The win will boost our confidence should we make it deep into september, and especially against st george a possible side we will play off against in a sudden death game. They will be looking over their shoulders, and the dogs will have confidence knowing our last start against them we beat them.

We will win it in the forwards, if they roll over their representative pack we have the upper hand week in week out against less fancied rival packs.

A win is a great stepping stone across the board.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I really think a win will give us so much momentum...if we lose this it will make it 1 from our past 5. Albeit 4 would have been against the top 3.

dedezy

Waterboy
Reaction score
It's really important, we've only been beating the bottom feader clubs. Our only win against good opposition was against the Tigers, and they had 10+ injuries. Souths x2, Parra, Roosters and the Tigers are the wins and they are some pretty poor opposition, only the Tigers are in the 8 atm.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Little or no effect on how we will go this year, there will still be 3 SOO and 16 rounds after the game. Anything can happen. A win might shut up a few nuffs in this forum though, and that would be worth its weight in gold.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Both only matter in terms of showing me what Moore and the team is made of... If we can at least match the Dragons and keep it tight in a consistent 80 minutes I will be pleased with the team and coach...

If we lose because of a few player errors or bad decisions by players / refs im not fussed it can fixed...

But if we get beaten by rocking up with the same style and gameplan that has already been proven to be unsuccessful against the Dragons / Broncos I will have lost any of the diminishing faith I have in Moore making us a real contender this year.

Im more interested in how we play this week than the actual result, even though I would like nothing more than to belt these smug f**ks

hhh

Waterboy
Reaction score
It wouldnt be the end of the world. we will make finals for sure. But a win on friday would be furking awsome.

BullDoggy10

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
To beat Illawarra we need some enterprise with good ball control.

Status
Not open for further replies.