Osama bin laden dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

dedezy

Waterboy
Reaction score
still think 9/11 was a conspiracy and al quaeda was just exaggerated by the american media hate campaign. They never claimed responsibility for 9/11 which makes not sense because they always claim responsibility because they want to attract more supporters to their cause...

if u r a conspiracy theorist like me watch the movie new world order was released a yr or 2 ago goes into some weird detail about the illuminati and secret societies but it also analyses the world trade center attacks and the whole thing doesn't addup.

to stir the pot a bit more i heard his body was buried or placed in the ocean... a bit sus

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
would have thought they would have wanted him alive at all costs. His trial would have been on live tv, so would his execution :p

he dead yrs ago, what they buried wasnt his body. They buried jack ****

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Im not even gonna start on this topic haha

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is my csb:

He passed about roughly 2004/5 from kidney failure (everyone knew he had this problem). The USA up until recently thought he was still alive. They made a deal with his organisation. Theyll lay off them and will remove the troops if they go with the idea that they killed Bin Laden. If this didnt happen then the US population would have gone into freefall and they would have caused a massive scene. So they make up some fake shoutout in a suburb that doesnt even fit Bin Laden's profile.

They claim he died yesterday and somehow got him dna tested via his sister lol and then dumped him in the sea with no proof that they actually killed him.
Spot on Hansta.

The US wanted closure on bin laden and also a way of claiming justice.

Just for he record, bin laden praised the 9/11 attacks, but never claimed responsibility for the attacks. He in fact denied involvement. Only proof of involvement US have is a tape recovered from a bombed building supposedly bin laden talking about planning the attack & a supposed letter. No credible independently verified evidence of Osama claiming responsibility yet plenty of him denying.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Meanwhile ....

- Those "handling the body with Islamic religion in mind" claims went right out the window as it's now being reported his body was "buried at sea". The reason being given is "... finding a country to host the body of the worlds worst terrorist is hard".

- Claims BOTH the US dollar and US Crude oil prices have reversed their trends in the wake of the news.
It's funny also, because on TV Obama specifically said in his speech:

"This is not a war on Islam, Bin Laden is not a Muslim, he is a terrorist..."

So why then bury him with Islamic traditions in mind?? The whole thing is a farce, and I look forward to the day the lies and evil of those in Power gets spilled to even the most dumbest and most gullible of CNN-watchers.

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Usa probably killed the wrong guy...so they dumped his body in the sea

Nadzzz..

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
lol its so fabricated, i don't know how anyone can believe they really killed him.

G

Gladiator.

Shot dead. Conspiracy theories are just that, theories. None of you guys were there, so you can't confirm your story...

PS Good Ridance.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
When do they claim they actually killed him?

I was watching something on tv recently about the capture of Saddam and they held him for quite a decent amount of time before they announced they had him. The soldiers who captured him had to keep it real quiet.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
"I will mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that." - Martin Luther King Jr

B4L

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I reckon he is having coffee with Obama at this moment..

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
they buried him at sea so his grave wouldnt be come a shrine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I mentioned some of these things previously, but some things just don't add up.

First of all, and this is an obvious one, there's a lack of any video or photographic evidence that he is dead. Surely they would have provided something or taken something as proof if Bin Laden was such a large scalp for the US.

Secondly, as I said before, if Bin Laden had been on the FBI's most wanted list for over years, why would they be so willing to respect Islamic ways with the disposal of his body? That seems absurd considering the measures they have taken throughout this war on terror. They don't mind endangering innocent civilians, but when the man they were looking for is killed, they will happily respect the values of his religion.

Third of all, the house they apparently found and killed him in was burnt down later on, erasing a lot of possible evidence of any sort, any other evidence was apparently taken by American officials.

Now I'm not really sure what hasgone on, so I'm not going to come out and say it's a hoax or he was already dead/is still alive, but these things seem awfully suspect to me.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
I love people who think EVERYTHING is a conspiracy:rolleyes:

You know, the ones who quote internet "facts" written by other dudes who think EVERYTHING is a conspiracy.

The truth is out there. Nothing is real. I'm not even here.

I posted this........

......or did I?..?

G

Gladiator.

I mentioned some of these things previously, but some things just don't add up.

First of all, and this is an obvious one, there's a lack of any video or photographic evidence that he is dead. Surely they would have provided something or taken something as proof if Bin Laden was such a large scalp for the US.

Secondly, as I said before, if Bin Laden had been on the FBI's most wanted list for over years, why would they be so willing to respect Islamic ways with the disposal of his body? That seems absurd considering the measures they have taken throughout this war on terror. They don't mind endangering innocent civilians, but when the man they were looking for is killed, they will happily respect the values of his religion.

Third of all, the house they apparently found and killed him in was burnt down later on, erasing a lot of possible evidence of any sort, any other evidence was apparently taken by American officials.

Now I'm not really sure what hasgone on, so I'm not going to come out and say it's a hoax or he was already dead/is still alive, but these things seem awfully suspect to me.
WellI have read reports that they're contemplating if they should release photos of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.