Would you support the Bulldogs in playing 1 trial game at Belmore in 2012 and beyond?

Would you support the Bulldogs in a trial game @ Belmore Sports Ground in 2012?

• YES

Votes: 71 95.9%
  • NO

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • MAYBE / UNDECIDED

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Never seen a more comprehensive win in a poll here

Its clear where the hearts of Dogs supporters are.

The people have spoken.

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Never seen a more comprehensive win in a poll here

Its clear where the hearts of Dogs supporters are.

The people have spoken.
Agreed, i think we need the Belmore that all other clubs use to fear playing aginst us at... hopefully we can eventually use it a few times a year like other clubs have ie manly, tigers, souths etc

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell all your friends to vote on here people... We are bringing this topic back on the agenda. TG knows that we all want a game there, even if its a trial. It will be a fantastic day out for the whole family young and old. A trial game is possible as TG has stated before. This is the year to push for a trial in 2012. We need to remind the board how passionate we are regarding this issue. The success could be a yearly event, but for now, we are taking baby steps. We need the votes on here to help in the push for this to happen. Leave a comment, state a memory from the belmore playing days on here, a memory from the 80s or 90s or whatever... a special game you remember...or just the fact you want to experience a beautiful game of rugby league, in bulldogs original headquarters. If your too young enough to remember Belmore Sports Ground, you can state as to why you would so dearly love to see the Bulldogs play there... remember to comment, tell your friends... Lets see a game back at Belmore....

toy boy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I love that place Il never forget as kids how we used to dive under the post to dirty our selves with the red Winfield cup
Paint maaaaan the memories !!!

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't this thread a bit of a "Would you like a million dollars a day for the job of sleeping with Kirsten Dunst?"...

You kinda know the answer before you even ask it.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I had to vote undecided........... it sounds like a nice idea but its a bit far to go when we'll be based in NZ or adelaide by then according to Tallis :grinning:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
After going past it on the train on Saturday, a trial would be ok, anything else would be terrible.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Who would'nt tbh?

I would be there with bells on.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I suppose 1 idiot had to not choose yes to spoil the 100% record. Whoever you are, wtf is wrong with you ?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I had to vote undecided........... it sounds like a nice idea but its a bit far to go when we'll be based in NZ or adelaide by then according to Tallis :grinning:
Oh it was you. Be special then. You broke the 100% to make a poor joke? Sigh.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh it was you. Be special then. You broke the 100% to make a poor joke? Sigh.
Credit where credit's due, it's a bloody good line. If you have to lose the 100% for something...

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
Just logged on in about a year just to vote.

Hopefully TG can get the whips crack'N.

The filthy :arab:

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just logged on in about a year just to vote.

Hopefully TG can get the whips crack'N.

The filthy :arab:
well done mate, we need more supporters to come out and speak, vote or raise a voice.....

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love that place Il never forget as kids how we used to dive under the post to dirty our selves with the red Winfield cup
Paint maaaaan the memories !!!
:grinning: the red winfield cup paint.... good ol memories you'll never forget. Would be nice for the kids to run on after the game, even if its a trial game at Belmore, even if the players are already in the sheds... they would love it!!! I know i did as a kid...

queen

Waterboy
Reaction score
i dont understand why we havnt gone back to play a trial at Belmore after the supporters have been screaming for it..

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
How about we worry about having a well coached and superbly drilled squad than playing from some craphole.

Status
Not open for further replies.