Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
he has offloads down to a fine art. I love what he adds when he comes on.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This guy is a legend, he is always there to offload and always his hands are free.. he was one of our best yesteraday

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
SOA Bolter - Payne would be an interesting option of the bench

He is more Mark Geyer than Peter Kelly.

Just on Peter Kelly, if we had him packing down with Tolman in this team we would be very very hard to beat.

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really liking the potential of this forward pack. Payne, Paea andTolman are playing there arses off, Andrew Ryan has improved from last season and David Stagg has always been a workhorse. Imagine how good it could get when Eastwood and Pritchard reach full fitness. Loving the thought of how good this pack will become in the coming seasons.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Deadset had feet for hands tonight...

Horrible ball control, looked like dropping it all night...

Unfortunately he dropped it when we started to get on a roll.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His hands weren't too good but I'll forgive him because it was from trying too hard.

gf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Did I miss something? Why did Payne only get 21 mins last night?

dedezy

Waterboy
Reaction score
He thinks hes the bloody halfback when is he going to understand hes a forward and needs to actually do some tough stuff when it matters not just a cheap shot Jarryd Hayne is lying on the floor

C

chipandchase

why was was Payne dropped? i spoke to him before the game and he told me he has dropped, as it was it on the run at the game, i didnt ask him why and he probably wouldnt have told me anyway, why has there been nothing of this in the media also?

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
why was was Payne dropped? i spoke to him before the game and he told me he has dropped, as it was it on the run at the game, i didnt ask him why and he probably wouldnt have told me anyway, why has there been nothing of this in the media also?
Someone just sent me this text...

Corey wasn't injured, he was dropped and the injury was a cover up for his poor performance against Manly so Moore dropped him along with Goodwin

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One step forward then two steps back for Moore isn't it. Drops Dudwin then drops Payne too. Why did Payne get dropped after the Manly game yet Goodwin survived after a string of poor games?

C

chipandchase

One step forward then two steps back for Moore isn't it. Drops Dudwin then drops Payne too. Why did Payne get dropped after the Manly game yet Goodwin survived after a string of poor games?
can we understand anying Moore does? what is worse is that he drops a attacking player and brings in Hodgson who is a defensive player and cant offload or promote the football.
gee thats smart Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.