Recent content by Spot

1. Spot

Do you smell a rat in the Caddick case?

Blue_boosts's theory has legs, (pardon the pun!) if you consider the idea that she rubbed DNA from the severed foot on the Toothbrush. That way they think its hers and all she had too do was keep the foot in brine and strategically drop at at the beach. She could be down the south coast somewhere!
  2. Spot

Four Nations Team Lists (ROUND 1)

I havent posted for ages but KE, your comments have struck a chord. Sheens is a bigger myth of a coach than Ricky Stuart. He fluked a premiership with the Tigpies in 2005 when everyone else imploded. The dragqueens had the best team but the dopiest excuse for a coach in Nathan Brown so Shees...
  3. Spot

Questions for Tonight - A Night with the Coaches

Why are our forwards the laughing stock of the League? Whatever happened to the dogs of war?
  4. Spot

Benefit of the doubt

Double standards, If the ball hadn't been placed over the line, we would have come back for a scrum because of the obvious knock forward.
  5. Spot

Gayest name in the nrl..,

Darius Boyd! Who would even contemplate playing League with Darius as a name? Belongs in Union.
  6. Spot

'Dying' Sharks donor arrested for fraud

Eight police officers? Must be a dangerous guy the fraudster.Half the Goulburn academy must have attended lol,
  7. Spot

breaking news?

Didn't they sign up that Charmaine skank? Its probably that she tried to sleep with Gallop but he couldn't get it up.
  8. Spot

Prop Joel Clinton says Broncos were justified in standing him down

I heard he got dropped because he didn't ask his team mates back to watch and participate. Oh hang on, Broncos not Cronulla, sorry ignore the above.
  9. Spot

*spoilers* Penrith vs Roosters

lol 48-6 full time. Supercoaches inspired positional switches paid off big time......for the Panthers lol
  10. Spot

SBW Apology: Good Enough or Not ?

In over 40 years of supporting the Dogs I've experienced some low times among plenty of great highlights. The defection of Gillespie, Langmack and Farrar to West, Dymock, Pay, McCraken and Jason Smith to Parrascum, Losing all our points for Salary Rorts and Masons defection to the Rorters are...
  11. Spot

SBW Apology: Good Enough or Not ?

If he got rid of his and Mundanes PR man and let someone else interview him I might take him seriously, until then its just smells like a PR stunt trying to drum up interest in his fight. I'd like to see him interviewed with Luke Patten and Andrew Ryan sitting there and apologising to their...
  12. Spot

Reni Maitua tests positive for drugs

I almost feel sorry for the fool, you just about need to be on drugs to play for Cronulla.
  13. Spot

Article (The Aust) : Underage footy sex preying alleged

If tis is true then this Clare girl has played a lot of people for suckers, me included.
  14. Spot

I don't recall saying that this was typical of all rape cases and I didn't even say that this was a rape case. Please understand that whatever her complaint against these men was, it ultimately must have to come down to her word against theirs as most of the other evidence you mention above was...
  15. Spot

Call me naive but I don't know what else police would have to go on in this case unless somebody filmed it! She could have a medical but all it would confirm was that she had sex, so yes I'd assume all thaey have to go on was her word against theirs.