• sh!thouse, no good

Votes: 130 79.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jkuzman

Jimbulldog
Reaction score
If he really means it he should come to one of our home games at ANZ and apologies at half time in front of all the Dog fans. But he is too much if a coward to do that

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
If he really means it he should come to one of our home games at ANZ and apologies at half time in front of all the Dog fans. But he is too much if a coward to do that
probably cop a bottle in the head haha

jkuzman

Jimbulldog
Reaction score
did anyone realise that SBW is not like his old self, the more time he spends with Mundine the more he acts, talks and looks like Mundine. and bull****s like him

Spot

Waterboy
Reaction score
In over 40 years of supporting the Dogs I've experienced some low times among plenty of great highlights.

The defection of Gillespie, Langmack and Farrar to West, Dymock, Pay, McCraken and Jason Smith to Parrascum, Losing all our points for Salary Rorts and Masons defection to the Rorters are among some of the most depressing times Ive gone through as a Dogs Supporter.

SBW leaving however is probably the most depressing time I can recall. He was everything you wanted in a player, a superstar on and off the field.
My son met him in Sydney when one of his mates was in hospital and Sonny and Willie Tonga went to cheer him up because he was a mad Dogs fan. SBW told them anytime they were down there to look him up and he'd get them free tickets.

We all went to see him when he came up to Uralla when that kid won a contest to have Sonny for a day. This was the day before he p$ssed off and he was going on about how he loved the dogs and was looking forward to being a role model and mentor to younger polynesian players.

As I said, next day he was on a plane to france. Such hypocrisy and shameless bare faced lies.

We were devestated when he left. He coud have been the greatest bulldog of them all, now he's a treacherous turncoat. Me and the kids got over him and we dont care what he does with his life, he did what he did and will have to live with his decision for the rest of his life.

I dont care for his apology its meaningless, we've got a new group of heroes and the dogs again have risen from the ashes bigger and stronger than ever.

Thanks for the time you spent with us SBW, you gave us some great highlights but just like you, we've moved on.

Nabzta

Waterboy
Reaction score
it was a bull**** interview, didnt believe not one word of his apology he just apologised cause he knew that's what people wanted to hear, once again the interview was just set up and scripted word for word him by his good friend danny weidler

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
It's the best we'll ever get. Accept it. Move on, he said it best himself when he said look how we're going this year.

Move on.
I'll move on, that part i can do, in fact i was over SBW a long time ago, but accept his apology (if thats what you want to call it) no fkn way.

He looked so smug (and gay) in his stupid litle French hat, i wanted to reach through the TV and b1tch slap him. It wasnt even close to enough of an apology. If there is no blood involved, it will never be enuf.

gotta agree with ya mate...as much as people may hate him the guy is a talented kid...our team would be deadset freakish...i mentioned it in a previous thread in relation to this matter:

8.Hannat

9.Ennis

10.Hodgson

11.SBW

12.Ryan

13.Stagg

that would deadset be awesome...with sonny bill there would be like having a 2nd playmaker in the team...*what could have been*

True i guess....except for the fact if we have SBW we dont have half the other new buys you mention. No BK, no Ennis...SBW's money paid for about 3 players.

Last edited by a moderator:

bckd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I showed the footy show the same respect it showed me as a Bulldogs fan. I turned it off and went to bed. That wanger doesn't deserve any rugby league publicity. Can't wait to see him get made look like the fool he is boxing and by Stirling Mortlock.
Just like I loved the full spread newspaper poster of Mundine flat on his back after a lovetap by that german dud boxer a few years back.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
True i guess....except for the fact if we have SBW we dont have half the other new buys you mention. No BK, no Ennis...SBW's money paid for about 3 players.
Do you guys actually have a brain?

Seriously..

Only Stagg and Eastwood were signed AFTER SBW left...and one of the two took Maitua's money, fact is we would've had either one of them PLUS SBW if he didn't leave...

BK signing look at the darn date: May 12th 2008

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/sport/nrl/story/0,26799,23680845-5012659,00.html

Ennis signing: June 2nd 2008

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/sport/nrl/story/0,26746,23797095-5003409,00.html

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
I watched the interview and thought the apology wasn't good enough, but what's done is done. Everyone involved with the club has moved onto brighter pastures.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
seriously do we need an 11 page thread on some idiot thats not at the club anymore???

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Do you guys actually have a brain?

Seriously..

Only Stagg and Eastwood were signed AFTER SBW left...and one of the two took Maitua's money, fact is we would've had either one of them PLUS SBW if he didn't leave...

BK signing look at the darn date: May 12th 2008

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/sport/nrl/story/0,26799,23680845-5012659,00.html

Ennis signing: June 2nd 2008

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/sport/nrl/story/0,26746,23797095-5003409,00.html
OK then SBWs money didnt pay for anyone

My point was we coulodnt have the current team AND SBW under the cap, we would have to lose some ppl, and i cant think of any one player id give up for that scumbag.

Junkyard

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
SBW - good riddance
Hey SBW - just think you could have played in a GREAT team - The Bulldogs 2009.
we are a better team - without you
The Dog

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
OK then SBWs money didnt pay for anyone

My point was we coulodnt have the current team AND SBW under the cap, we would have to lose some ppl, and i cant think of any one player id give up for that scumbag.
Honestly?

We probably could've had Eastwood and Stagg, but would be unable to sign anyone else this year.

Remember that we did frontload a lot of contracts in 2008, we would be under the cap, but we would also be at our limit this year.

Our team would be incredibly strong with him in it, but who cares, he wont be here and we're doing fine without him

Bulldog Bandit

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dont care anymore, $BW & Mase leaving were the best things to happen to the club. Look @ the players we have bought with the money they freed up, & look where we are on the table.

LSD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I accept his apology, but don't want him back.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Honestly?

We probably could've had Eastwood and Stagg, but would be unable to sign anyone else this year.

Remember that we did frontload a lot of contracts in 2008, we would be under the cap, but we would also be at our limit this year.

Our team would be incredibly strong with him in it, but who cares, he wont be here and we're doing fine without him
Dont forget that all of this is NOT a debate whether SBW has talent. Everybody knows he has talent. If he didnt nobody would have said boo when he left.

The debate is about whether you would have him back. He couldnt be trusted which isnt what we want. He might come back for 6 months and get a $2million a year offer to play scrabble in Iceland and he'd be on the next plane.

Status
Not open for further replies.