Reni Maitua tests positive for drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dogs_4 lyf

Last year my ex told me her sister seen him taking cocacine at some club. Not suprised tbh:grinning:

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Where was the article where he was saying cronulla were a club of discipline?

LOL

Renegade

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So much potential, all wasted. What did he think joining another team would solve all his problems?

We gave him so many chances and every opportunity ALL WASTED

Renegade

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They should charge him as well. So he cant cop out and go to ESL

Nash

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Does anyone remember this?

"I hardly find it a coincidence Tony Zappia and Cronulla have chosen to speak out about one of our players being suspended on the week before we play them," Greenberg said. "It can't be a coincidence.

"Put simply, it's none of Cronulla's business what we do. I also find it hard to take advice on discipline from a club that has just signed a player we sacked for misconduct."

Greenberg was referring to Reni Maitua, who was snapped up by the Sharks after being cut from the Dogs for missing training late last year.

Zappia fired back: "Reni must have felt the Sharks was the place to change his ways because it wasn't happening with the discipline at the Bulldogs. Reni can obviously see the benefit of playing in a disciplined environment like we have at the Sharks.

"The Bulldogs on the other hand have had to recruit two of our players, Brett Kimmorley and Bryson Goodwin, to help reform their image."
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,25277957-23214,00.html

Cat caught your tongue Zopey? Hopefully you've learnt not to count your chickens before they hatch or take pills.

-313-

this is another chance for Gallop to get on tv.... yayyyy

but to be serious, this is the last thing the game need, it seems like every phucking week there is something....

DrBulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
omeley - dropped from rosters and playing average
myles - playing ****, lucky to make origin
mason - caught pissing just this week and playing ****
maitua - drugs and playing ****
sonny - injured and just an idiot

thank God we dont have these clowns anymore, only person i miss is Asa

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
danny weidler just said it wasnt a party drug it was actually a performance enhancing drug that makes you put on muscle and lose fat. for wen he was coming back from injury

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
danny weidler just said it was a party drug it was actually a performance enhancing drug that makes you put on muscle and lose fat. for wen he was coming back from injury
I heard that too, but is that conclusive or just a cover story?

-313-

danny weidler just said it wasnt a party drug it was actually a performance enhancing drug that makes you put on muscle and lose fat. for wen he was coming back from injury
yes ofcourse it was ;)

Spot

Waterboy
Reaction score
I almost feel sorry for the fool, you just about need to be on drugs to play for Cronulla.

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
WTF is it with the media, showing clips of reni at the dogs while speaking about him using drugs? give us a f#%ken break he isn't one of us!!!!!
take two steps and catch up to the rest of the world!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.