• sh!thouse, no good

Votes: 130 79.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YOUNGY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
personally i hope sonny is never ever allowed anywhere near the club again! he is a dishonest person.

enjoy your money and your new found brothers because you are not honorable enough to wear the Bulldogs colors again.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
ill accept his apology if he comes out on saturday nite in teh middle of the field and apologise to the fans from there

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I think all the rifles & uzis trained on his head may throw him off Ozzy.

d_eye

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he's going to bother saying the words, he should at least look straight into the camera.

He was just saying what he knew people wanted to hear. He didn't mean it.
YES thank you.
Great work to his management, trying to earn him brownie points.>:(

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bull**** apology but i'm long over him these days anyway. gfy sonny

za_za360

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Im happy with it ... doesnt really mean much --- weve all moved on - well at least the dogs have.

bulldogs35

New Pup
Reaction score
i turned the chl over to one and watched the cricket when his interview came on... couldnt give a F#ck about what he has to say..

X

XxFoVoSxX

i got over it a while ago tbh... i'm just disappointed.. i wish he was in this team, there's not denying we would demolish teams by cricket scores with him in this team..

i guess we will never know because we weren't given the chance to see what he could do in this team if he stayed.

ah well life goes on

bulldogs35

New Pup
Reaction score
and lol at people saying we would have a great team if we had him still.. he would be sitting on the bench injured.. we have a much better team without him..

X

XxFoVoSxX

and lol at people saying we would have a great team if we had him still.. he would be sitting on the bench injured.. we have a much better team without him..
you may be right but you may also be wrong, but it doesnt hurt to wonder. So stop being a retard and shooting down other peoples personal opinions. We had a dud team last year and he carried us all way through. There's a reason why we couldn't score SFA points last year.

1. our halves were dreadful
2. SBW left

Incase you didnt notice, he was made to be our playmaker and our forward. Love him or hate him he had to do everything in a woeful team.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
you may be right but you may also be wrong, but it doesnt hurt to wonder. So stop being a retard and shooting down other peoples personal opinions. We had a dud team last year and he carried us all way through. There's a reason why we couldn't score SFA points last year.

1. our halves were dreadful
2. SBW left

Incase you didnt notice, he was made to be our playmaker and our forward. Love him or hate him he had to do everything in a woeful team.
gotta agree with ya mate...as much as people may hate him the guy is a talented kid...our team would be deadset freakish...i mentioned it in a previous thread in relation to this matter:

8.Hannat
9.Ennis
10.Hodgson
11.SBW
12.Ryan
13.Stagg

that would deadset be awesome...with sonny bill there would be like having a 2nd playmaker in the team...*what could have been* :(

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
gotta agree with ya mate...as much as people may hate him the guy is a talented kid...our team would be deadset freakish...i mentioned it in a previous thread in relation to this matter:

8.Hannat
9.Ennis
10.Hodgson
11.SBW
12.Ryan
13.Stagg

that would deadset be awesome...with sonny bill there would be like having a 2nd playmaker in the team...*what could have been* :(
How could we afford that pack. There is no use imagining having him in the side when all of our recruits are here because of the money he, Willie and Reni freed up.

Spot

Waterboy
Reaction score
If he got rid of his and Mundanes PR man and let someone else interview him I might take him seriously, until then its just smells like a PR stunt trying to drum up interest in his fight.
I'd like to see him interviewed with Luke Patten and Andrew Ryan sitting there and apologising to their face, then it might mean something.

houndmeister

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

8.Hannat
9.Ennis
10.Hodgson
11.SBW
12.Ryan
13.Stagg

WE had a team nearly that good in 02. We all know how that went. No way we could afford him now.

Lol at the guy who he is fighting. Cheeky fkr reminds me of Chopper haha.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
If he got rid of his and Mundanes PR man and let someone else interview him I might take him seriously, until then its just smells like a PR stunt trying to drum up interest in his fight.
I'd like to see him interviewed with Luke Patten and Andrew Ryan sitting there and apologising to their face, then it might mean something.
Spot on, Spot!

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
over the hole situation, moved on and i couldnt care less if he called the club pathetic we have a game saturdy night which is much more important than a player who hasn't played with us for over a year

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah it was a good enough apology... good to get on with it now. altho if we still had him our side would be the clear premiership favourites... but anyway.

I actually think he should take boxing seriously. he's got the physique, the strength, athleticism to be a great fighter. He seems like he has got power in his punches, he would be very quick for a big guy as well. If you look at the heavyweight division atm, it is crying out for a star. I think SBW would be an awesome attraction in boxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.