• sh!thouse, no good

Votes: 130 79.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Get onto Fox Sports News on the tele, Ben.

They show bits and pieces of the interview he had with the weed...

That is, if you give a sht enough...
Nah, it's all good. I've wasted more than enough attention on this weasel during the past year or so.

I know how it is forgiveable tbh...If he was truly sorry, he'd never step foot onto a Rugby League playing field ever again.

I don't want him in our team, but i would never want him playing against us either. If he has "changed" he would be too ashamed of himself to play for or against the 'Dogs
IMO it doesn't matter either way. They say time heals all wounds but all of the time in the world wouldn't lead me to forget or forgive this rodent for what he did and the way he did it.

I can move on, I can stop caring about him (all oif which has happened) but if someone brings him up or he talks about what happened then all of those memories and feelings briefly come flowing back.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
When it comes to Sonny - it's easy to hate, it's easy to not forgive, and it's easy to move on.

But seriously if I ever stop to think about the whole situation, or I remember that nasty morning driving to work after he left us, and the fact I was just depressed for weeks on end - there's just this nasty feeling of resentment that won't go away. That sense of "why?", "why did you do something so stupid?"

It's like it was never meant to be. This was never supposed to be like this. I can't help but feel that way. But what can you do really. Kind of like the feeling of the murder of a loved one.

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking of Sonny, he just walked past me earlier at my local shopping centre.

All these haters, grow the f*ck up. Like you've never changed jobs. How many of you have a Bulldogs tattoo? Don't question the man. He is a professional, it's his job. He is allowed to change jobs.

Rant over.

TJ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What about the guy he is fighting, what a dud, Sonny is going to hammer him. Glad he said what he said, but sometimes i wish he turned around and chucked a ben roberts, move in with the parents and get to playing footy rather then anything else. bulldogs 09 + sonny bill = instant premiership

-313-

Apology is the offspring of thinking and doing the wrong thing. Did SBW apologies yesterday? I personally don’t think so… although I didn’t watch it, but I have seen enough highlights and read enough and spoken to plenty of people about it.
SBW offered a half @rsed apology that was all, he himself was not convinced about it… he apologized without believing that he did anything wrong, so tell me Money Bill why are you apologizing for? By all accounts, he was not humble, and didn’t look regretful, instead he looked cocky.
I invite SBW to a bulldog game, and let me hear him apologies at half time to the club and the thousands of fans he turned his back on, lied to, and cheated on at their worst hear and their hour of need.
SBW we are over you and we are better off without you… I have just one thing to say to you…. Go and phuck yourself

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When it comes to Sonny - it's easy to hate, it's easy to not forgive, and it's easy to move on.

But seriously if I ever stop to think about the whole situation, or I remember that nasty morning driving to work after he left us, and the fact I was just depressed for weeks on end - there's just this nasty feeling of resentment that won't go away. That sense of "why?", "why did you do something so stupid?"

It's like it was never meant to be. This was never supposed to be like this. I can't help but feel that way. But what can you do really. Kind of like the feeling of the murder of a loved one.
The thing is mate knocking back a million and a half a season when you are on $500k and your investment property has taken a dive is not easy.

It was the way he did it that pissed people off. Had he come forward and said exactly what he is going to do and then did it it may still have pissed us off.

Either way, his body is not made for Rugby League any more. In Union he probably touches the ball half a dozen times

-313-

All these haters, grow the f*ck up. Like you've never changed jobs. How many of you have a Bulldogs tattoo? Don't question the man. He is a professional, it's his job. He is allowed to change jobs.

Rant over.
BABS I have always liked you.... well until you said that :p

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you didn't watch him apologise but you are prepared to slate him anyway?

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Rant over.
Ye a professional would quit his job the proper way...

A professional would honour a legally binding contract. Sure he's allowed to change jobs, when he honours the agreement he made originally. I wonder where your brain is

Don't question him? You're pretty darn stupid, noone thats a decent human would walk out the way he did

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The thing is mate knocking back a million and a half a season when you are on $500k and your investment property has taken a dive is not easy.

It was the way he did it that pissed people off. Had he come forward and said exactly what he is going to do and then did it it may still have pissed us off.

Either way, his body is not made for Rugby League any more. In Union he probably touches the ball half a dozen times
He's still getting injured in Union mate. Hasn't exactly lived up to his name or his pay packet if you ask me.

I honestly don't know how you hold that viewpoint on SBW. Only someone who truely loved and respected the bloke as a Bulldogs player can ever understand the **** he put us fans through.

I don't know how much you loved, valued and respected the bloke - but he literally had me wrapped around his finger. Many of us felt conned by his actions.

-313-

oh no, I am prepared to roll out he red carpet for our long lost son, and hope he forgives us, the fans, for mistreating him, lying to him, and being cowardly towards him :whacky::whacky::whacky::whacky:

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
I don't know how much you loved, valued and respected the bloke - but he literally had me wrapped around his finger. Many of us felt conned by his actions.

He had you wrapped around something else too lol

:p

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's the people on here that can't forgive that loved him the most...

I was shattered. No amount of apology will make up for it.

-313-

He's still getting injured in Union mate. Hasn't exactly lived up to his name or his pay packet if you ask me.

I honestly don't know how you hold that viewpoint on SBW. Only someone who truely loved and respected the bloke as a Bulldogs player can ever understand the **** he put us fans through.

That's the key word....
i don't know about you... but for me it's as bad as if your partner cheats on you

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
not good enough. but we cant expect anything more. i agree with other sentiments move on!

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
That's the key word....
i don't know about you... butfor me it's as bad as if your partner cheats on you
Mate, I literally hated Mason after what he did - but what he did seriously does not compare to what Sonny did.

BABS let me ask you a question.

Where were you 6 days before SBW did the walk of shame?

I'll tell you where I was, I woke up admist a cold Sunday to watch this guy train and take his autograph. I waited for literally 30 minutes to get his autograph, and have my picture taken with him. I told him how much I loved him and appreciated everything he was doing for the Bulldogs. I watched him drive off in his Clubsport V8. I watched him as hundreds of young kids said they loved him, and waved bye to him as he drove off.

And after all of that, I went home with the biggest smile on my face - thinking how lucky are we to have Sonny bill Williams as a Bulldog. It was the best feeling seeing him that day. I went home content.

Then 6 days later - how on earth do you think me, and the thousands of other people that day would have felt mate?

Truth is of the matter, some things like that fan day are beyond a million dollar paycheck - and if Sonny was too blind to see that and didn't even feel the slightest guilt for leaving the way he did - then I really don't know anymore.

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes, at the time it happened I was f*ckin mental about him walking out on us. Especially after how he slated Mason just months earlier for doing the same thing.

1) He's apologised
2) We've moved on
3) He was injury prone anyway
4) He took a huge chunk of our salary cap
5) We're top of the ladder

I was angry at the time, but I won't hold any bitterness towards him, especially after he's apologised.

GATE7

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thr prick has time to catch up with his junkie mate Maitua but no time to catch a Bulldogs game and maybe personally talk to some of his former teamates and apologise in person.
He left like coward and remains one, but hes been well versed by that other moron Mundine who also walked out on his team mid season when he was playing footy.

SBW serve your 'brother" and fight as an undercard and pay off your "debt" to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.