Questions for Tonight - A Night with the Coaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Anyone have some questions they want asked?

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What guarantees are there that next year wont be a repeat of 2010?

Is beastwood a lock in?

Why did we stick to the same losing formula for many weeks before cutting the shackles?

Why do the players look unfit and unmotivated?

On a scale of minus 20 to minus 10, what would you rate the team this season?

Tim Browne, Jake Foster, Joel Romelo, Martin Tapau and our other juniors - why are we not promoting these more and instead sticking with underperforming busteds?

Why do we get the same rehash of events every press conference? It gives us no confidence and leads us to believe more of the same is going to be served up.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Who are you to drop Warbs?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
"Have you spoken to your players about the importance of defence? if 'no' why not? If 'yes' why aren't they listening?"

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you honestly kidding yourself when you blame our losses on injuries, poor reffing decisions, "bounces of the ball" and just the fact "this year we're unlucky to win games where as last year we were winning them"??

Do you really believe this or do you just say it to shun the media off and CBF for press conferences?

Christian

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why have we been so bad defensively and who do you think is to blame.The players or the coaching staff?

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Eastwood hasn't basically signed yet, why not? Why did we let Hannant off for a group of game tickets yet we still have no answer to Greg's bounty.

Are there any plans to release some of the under performers who just don't seem to cut it yet?

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
So far Questions I am asking if I get the chance -

Why is our line speed so slow?
Why can't we wrap up the ball in tackles?
Who are you to drop Warbs?
Will we be testing our juniors in FG considering we don't have much to play for this year?

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why have we had such a poor attitude this year?
Why does it seem that the players have NO pride in our jersey?
Why do we continue to look to bring in players instead of promoting from within?
Why do you continue to persist with a playing style that is clearly not working for us?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
* Why, why why, Delilah?

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
I'd like to know what he does to motivate the players, and if he'll be changing his approach to motivation next year. They're so lethargic compared to teams of the past.

Spot

Waterboy
Reaction score
Why are our forwards the laughing stock of the League? Whatever happened to the dogs of war?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
*Can we not be tightasses and just pay Leeds the 100K for Eastwood? FFS, have you seen how many Asians are in Canterbury Leagues? Just break open one poker machine and you'll have him.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Will Patten be outed to give Barba some game time?

Will Patten and Kimmorley get a proper and fair farewell?

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will you be using Barba at five-eighth or fullback next year? And where would Keating and Roberts fit into the team next year?

And most importantly "Kevin Moore who would you turn gay for?"

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Will you be using Barba at five-eighth or fullback next year? And where would Keating and Roberts fit into the team next year?

And most importantly "Kevin Moore who would you turn gay for?"
It's pretty obv that Barba won't be given a second thought at five-eighth, he's not there now and that's before 2 players that can play there have arrived.

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's pretty obv that Barba won't be given a second thought at five-eighth, he's not there now and that's before 2 players that can play there have arrived.
I'm not asking you am I?

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not asking you am I?
Oh sorry was that directed at Kevin Moore? I assumed since it's been answered by Kevin before you wanted to save time by receiving the same answer from someone else, tool.

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh sorry was that directed at Kevin Moore? I assumed since it's been answered by Kevin before you wanted to save time by receiving the same answer from someone else, tool.
lol, chillax man. I'm pulling your leg lol

Status
Not open for further replies.