Recent content by sleepy dog

1. sleepy dog

Opinion Impact in the community

Just want to give you guys some info and some upsides that have been happening around the club lately. We’ve been connecting ourselves with some very popular local businesses in our community business that are run and have a massive clientele base that are all bulldogs supporters one example is...
  2. sleepy dog

News Eels target Bulldogs star: Transfer Whispers

FALSE.. is not happening
  3. sleepy dog

Calling out the bullshit

Hi guys this is a different sort of post but I come on here and give you some info that is relayed to me from close contacts. I give you this info because as fans we deserve to know atleast what’s going on with our club in terms of signings. I get told allot more info but don’t say anything...
  4. sleepy dog

Official Braidon burns takes the final roster spot

It’s been said about 10 times nick cotric is NOT leaving !!
  5. sleepy dog

Official Braidon burns takes the final roster spot

I’ve just been notified that the news Gus is talking about and the final signing for the year is braidon burns..
  6. sleepy dog

Official John Asiata joins the Bulldogs

Very good pick up
  7. sleepy dog

Rumour Viliame Kikau

Waste of money. Won’t happen. Not worth the money dragons will throw at home 800k plus
  8. sleepy dog

Rumour Brandon smith done deal

Guys I put this out there and I’m backing the information I have. Yes things change but like I’ve said from the beginning there’s so many variables In this signature but we may just have to wait 12 month to see this come through. I’m putting all my eggs in one basket but don’t shoot the...
  9. sleepy dog

Official Lachlan Lewis sacked

All the dead wood is playing up now that they’re not wanted kicking up a stink players are over it.. got to cozy being paid high salary for no output this is the line in the sand moment at our club. Everyone that doesn’t want to be there will not those who were told they aren’t wanted having...
  10. sleepy dog

Opinion My personal opinion

[emoji51]…..
  11. sleepy dog

Luke Thompson consolidated thread

In a universe that you think paying over 5-600k for a prop is value for money unless you’re the best prop in the game
  12. sleepy dog

What would you guys rather upgrade burton and extend or keep Thompson and risk loosing burton ?
  13. sleepy dog

Fotuaika for around 500
  14. sleepy dog

900k he has to have the output of Payne hass. Hass is also in a team at the bottom of the ladder and look at him go Thompson is nowhere near as damaging way too small