Opinion Impact in the community

sleepy dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just want to give you guys some info and some upsides that have been happening around the club lately. We’ve been connecting ourselves with some very popular local businesses in our community business that are run and have a massive clientele base that are all bulldogs supporters one example is show grab. Our ceo is realised that we have an opportunity here with embracing the strong cultural connection we have in this community through its small businesses. Players like ado carr and cotric have a massive influence in these communities and attract a young generation of new bulldogs fans. We’re working towards being the it club our board are really doing wonders with the marketing and membership numbers will begin to sky rocket in the next 2 years. Picture belmore going off once again very soon. Good times ahead lads enjoy the ride there will be ups and downs but it’ll be worth it

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If shoegrab are dog supporters then help a brother out and give me a nice discount on them university blues ffs

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just want to give you guys some info and some upsides that have been happening around the club lately. We’ve been connecting ourselves with some very popular local businesses in our community business that are run and have a massive clientele base that are all bulldogs supporters one example is show grab. Our ceo is realised that we have an opportunity here with embracing the strong cultural connection we have in this community through its small businesses. Players like ado carr and cotric have a massive influence in these communities and attract a young generation of new bulldogs fans. We’re working towards being the it club our board are really doing wonders with the marketing and membership numbers will begin to sky rocket in the next 2 years. Picture belmore going off once again very soon. Good times ahead lads enjoy the ride there will be ups and downs but it’ll be worth it
For every corporate there's 2000 potential members unaligned to a corporate. I don't measure our success on how many businesses happen to be run by Dogs supporters. I measure it how many unaligned supporters we attract.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one cares about this. What's happening with Brandon Smith?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Same shoes on gumtree for quarter of price
Yh I don't trust people on gumtree, need to check them out but the seller is always like "I'll ship it to you" lol. I'll eventually get a pair of them.... hopefully.

BahaMan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Does being the “it club” include our our apparel partner becoming Adidas? New gen fans from the area unlikely to be rolling around in the current Classic Sportwear/Best n’ Less collab.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Dogs haven't had the same presence in the Canterbury-Bankstown area for years now. You almost never see the colours anywhere or people wearing merchandise as often.

I'd say being more successful will change a lot of that.. It's good to hear they're working harder on building relationships in the area though.

Reactions: TAS

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For every corporate there's 2000 potential members unaligned to a corporate. I don't measure our success on how many businesses happen to be run by Dogs supporters. I measure it how many unaligned supporters we attract.
I measure success by how many premierships we win.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does being the “it club” include our our apparel partner becoming Adidas? New gen fans from the area unlikely to be rolling around in the current Classic Sportwear/Best n’ Less collab.
Where do u think your nikes and adidas come from ?