Luke Thompson consolidated thread

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If I look at Thompson leaving as a transaction whether it is a good or bad thing will depend on who the club acquires with the money saved.
If it was for Brandon Smith sure. Why did we sign TPJ and Vaughan tho if that's the case.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So he can swing his dick around and let everyone know he's the boss.
I think it's more that he might see better value in other players. He could probably sign Tapine and Horse/James or two forwards of that calibre for slightly less than Thompson is on.

Last edited:

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Every year they tell us shit like this won’t happens and it keeps happening…. The nrl needs a revamp of the salary cap form top to bottom because it’s been fucking us for 5 plus years now

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Burton doesn't need to be extended/potentially upgraded for 23 (if he helps with an extension for 24 onwards) until half way through next year (before November).

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
We're going to have to bring in a key player for next season, they can't release him and sign some fucking bit part players. Our frontrow is shit, we sign TPJ and we're likely to park him out on an edge. Like you said Jackson, Elliott, etc should be out the door first but it is what it is..
like i said a thousand times, TPJ is a middle not a edge