Calling out the bullshit

sleepy dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hi guys this is a different sort of post but I come on here and give you some info that is relayed to me from close contacts. I give you this info because as fans we deserve to know atleast what’s going on with our club in terms of signings. I get told allot more info but don’t say anything because of the reactions I get and personal abuse I cop on a daily in my private messages. For me it’s like skin off my back doesn’t affect me but when someone is giving some info they’ve heard don’t attack them and abuse them to give you more info. This is a place where we all have one thing in common we love the bulldogs so I will continue posting info but the abusive private messages have to stop.

Image1633400183.449212.jpg

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not good at all my bro, glad you have come out with this. No one deserves any kind of abuse especially if you are just relaying info to members and fans. I for one appreciate your efforts and wouldn’t want a minority of idiots stopping you from giving the fans some inside information.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hi guys this is a different sort of post but I come on here and give you some info that is relayed to me from close contacts. I give you this info because as fans we deserve to know atleast what’s going on with our club in terms of signings. I get told allot more info but don’t say anything because of the reactions I get and personal abuse I cop on a daily in my private messages. For me it’s like skin off my back doesn’t affect me but when someone is giving some info they’ve heard don’t attack them and abuse them to give you more info. This is a place where we all have one thing in common we love the bulldogs so I will continue posting info but the abusive private messages have to stop.
Lmao
What a fuckwit

Edit. Please don't leave and continue the good work.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m sorry to hear that u r copping some abuse,and it’s really should not b tolerated,expressing an opinion is what this forum is all about as long as it is within the guidelines,I’m sure most of us know the guilty parties in this as I have copped a fair amount myself,and asking some of the moderators is a waste of time.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon many people on the kennel just want to know if Smith is coming or not, many have become some what attached and obsessed, leading to abuse !!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

View attachment 31253
1633401841301.png

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Never got why people who leak info a week before it’s announced are so revered. What’s it matter lol

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
936 notifications…. No way you are going to check them all right?:tearsofjoy: Inbox message is poor form but.. probably hit the cans too hard