Calling out the bullshit

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
all EPL teams suck arse...

Run at me!
controversially(i'm guessing)i have edited your post to suit my thoughts have never got into it AT ALL really, and now like most things it involves way too much money too many primadonnas and ***** and i just don't watch it ever LOL soccer players are nearly all PUSSIES and diving cheats :laughing:

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys this is a different sort of post but I come on here and give you some info that is relayed to me from close contacts. I give you this info because as fans we deserve to know atleast what’s going on with our club in terms of signings. I get told allot more info but don’t say anything because of the reactions I get and personal abuse I cop on a daily in my private messages. For me it’s like skin off my back doesn’t affect me but when someone is giving some info they’ve heard don’t attack them and abuse them to give you more info. This is a place where we all have one thing in common we love the bulldogs so I will continue posting info but the abusive private messages have to stop.

View attachment 31253
I'm sorry that you have to put up with some people shit sleepy. Don't give up mate. I personally appreciate any info you share. Living in QLD we are more likely not to get any info about NSW let alone news about our doggies. Share and like as someone used to say.....