Calling out the bullshit

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 31258

No tassies mass repeated insistence on trying to get United supporters to say their club is complete shit and they have no recovery becomes very tiresome and frustrating after for the umpteenth time he says he's not trolling and just having a legit conversation. Ie signing from the same hymn sheet over and over and over again

And also to have him falsely claim I was trying to sue the forum

@tonee can you please clear that up for him. Have I ever threatened legal action against the kennel.
Yeah, I think @Tassie Devil is just like the rest of us semi pro comedians, good material sometimes get over used.. Anyway none of you soccer mums have a fucking clue anyway. There is only one English football team..

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
it’s actually not the gronk part. The fact you messaged him trying to be little him is the part that disgusts me. I know your probably annoyed at the fact he gets it info out there and your just like every fan like us wanting the success of this club but fk bro just chill and enjoy the ride we are all about to go on
This.

It's unsolicited, unnecessary and quite frankly, shit form.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
View attachment 31258

No tassies mass repeated insistence on trying to get United supporters to say their club is complete shit and they have no recovery becomes very tiresome and frustrating after for the umpteenth time he says he's not trolling and just having a legit conversation. Ie signing from the same hymn sheet over and over and over again

And also to have him falsely claim I was trying to sue the forum

@tonee can you please clear that up for him. Have I ever threatened legal action against the kennel.
God. You're still going on with your anger. FFS. Get a control of yourself mate. Really.

Btw. I never said anything about you sueing or whatever. That was another poster you drop kick.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah, I think @Tassie Devil is just like the rest of us semi pro comedians, good material sometimes get over used.. Anyway none of you soccer mums have a fucking clue anyway. There is only one English football team..

Gotta love the forest mate. Class back in the say and perhaps a sign of your age? Lol

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
God. You're still going on with your anger. FFS. Get a control of yourself mate. Really.

Btw. I never said anything about you sueing or whatever. That was another poster you drop kick.
And you repeated it and threw that same accusation against me based on what that other fuckwit said.

It's simple I tagged the admin of the site to answer it for yours and his accusation. By all means I waive all confidentiality rights in this alleged threat of suing the forum, the site admins are more than welcome to share this alleged threat if it really exists

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And you repeated it and threw that same accusation against me based on what that other fuckwit said.

It's simple I tagged the admin of the site to answer it for yours and his accusation. By all means I waive all confidentiality rights in this alleged threat of suing the forum, the site admins are more than welcome to share this alleged threat.
No. I said you've gone to the mods to whinge about me, which you have. In my opinion. Completely different things.

You should really let things go pal and move on. This anger you have isn't healthy for you. Just chill out man

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No. I said you've gone to the mods to whinge about me, which you have. In my opinion. Completely different things.

You should really let things go pal and move on. This anger you have isn't healthy for you. Just chill out man
So I've shown up your first accusation against me as bullshit, you want me to show this accusation as being bullshit too?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

So I've shown up your first accusation against me as bullshit, you want me to show this accusation as being bullshit too?
Cmon you two blokes, swap spit and move on.. :hearteyes: