Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
what to expect : extreme heat and 110% humidity , kinda like a sauna 24/7

not sure if you would like that through out the year assuming you lived all your life in mild Sydney weather conditions
Is it as bad as Cairns? Talk about 110% humidity...

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
In all seriousness I chose the path of least resistance which was usually a mixture of ignoring/giving the ***** a buck or smoke/or just lying and say you dont have either pretty much because I couldnt be fucked getting a tetnus and/or stitches everytime I cut my knuckles on some ***** teeth.

Once had a abo chick follow me for half a km to hungry blacks (jacks) saying she cursed me and spitting in my direction because I wouldnt give her a smoke or a puff of the one I was smoking. Was meeting some girls and didnt want the embarrassment so I stopped across the road from the fast food joint and picked a bunch of dried leaves and dead bugs under a light fixture and rolled them in with a pinch of tobacco.

She said dank ewe my broddah Im sorry Im so stressed out from my mans and phuck me this **** better than winny reds. watchu got weed in der?

I just said its a good roach aye and she said thank you so much and I was on my way.

This was the precedent for packing my mates scoobs with insect legs, wings and other random shit.

Would always crack me up when they say dumb shit like fuck thats alright aye? They would immediately know why when I started laughing with tears in my eyes bahaha

you know NT very well. lol

same shit happened to me last time when I was in Darwin and I was also chased by this abo chick, who basically emotionally black mailed me by saying " you are a black fella, why don't you help me with a dolla" I ignored her and kept walking as I knew as soon as I give her a dollar the other vultures would just attack me.

so you gotta be careful when you give money to one of them, the rest will chase you till they get one too.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it as bad as Cairns? Talk about 110% humidity...

Cairns is not as bad as NT, atleast you can turn the aircon off in June-July, lol

Plus Cairns is the place to be, my favourite place in Australia. I would move there tomorrow if I was ok with heat/humidity.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Darwin is. But Catherine is alot more bearable in the wet season.
Catherine goes down to single digits in cold weathers, also gets foggy. Catherine is 60 kms inland from Darwin?

inland it gets very cold

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
you know NT very well. lol

same shit happened to me last time when I was in Darwin and I was also chased by this abo chick, who basically emotionally black mailed me by saying " you are a black fella, why don't you help me with a dolla" I ignored her and kept walking as I knew as soon as I give her a dollar the other vultures would just attack me.

so you gotta be careful when you give money to one of them, the rest will chase you till they get one too.
yup basically if there are mobs of them tell them your broke. sometimes I just felt sorry for them and would give them cash if it was one or two. but dont walk the streets looking like your a rich **** or its never ending beggerville

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I really feel sorry for the abo race. People think letting them do whatever they want and handing out grants/ free money is going to help them.

How can you expect abos to change when they grow up in a family environment where the parents, uncles, aunts and grand parents (if they are still alive) are alcoholics and bums.

99% chance is that their off spring is going to turn out like them, if this continues on, the real abos (from up north) are not going to survive another 100 years.

very sad.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Catherine goes down to single digits in cold weathers, also gets foggy. Catherine is 60 kms inland from Darwin?

inland it gets very cold
closer to 360 km lol but yeah thats the main difference in the wet season is the overnight relief. Darwin temps stay around 30 overnight but being in the army its ok because you get subsidised electricity of you arent living on base

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I really feel sorry for the abo race. People think letting them do whatever they want and handing out grants/ free money is going to help them.

How can you expect abos to change when they grow up in a family environment where the parents, uncles, aunts and grand parents (if they are still alive) are alcoholics and bums.

99% chance is that their off spring is going to turn out like them, if this continues on, the real abos (from up north) are not going to survive another 100 years.

very sad.
very fucking sad predicament. had many aboriginal mates up there that broke the cycle and their families were constantly trying to bring them back down

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
very fucking sad predicament. had many aboriginal mates up there that broke the cycle and their families were constantly trying to bring them back down
and the worst part is, you cant do anything about it

you can not stop their money
you can not stop them from buying alcohol
you can not force them to work
you can not force them to send their kids to school

you can only give them money so they can become alcoholics and kill themselves quicker.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score

very sad.
The dry communities have seen Darwin city and surrounds mobbed by aboriginals who are happy to live on the street so they are not persecuted for drinking or doing drugs. its been a double edged sword and a solution appears like a pipedream atm.

The landholders of Kakadu and Arnhem Land get huge kickbacks from tourist companies and they seem to be alot more productive than the generalisation despite having dispensable cash.

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
In all seriousness I chose the path of least resistance which was usually a mixture of ignoring/giving the ***** a buck or smoke/or just lying and say you dont have either pretty much because I couldnt be fucked getting a tetnus and/or stitches everytime I cut my knuckles on some ***** teeth.

Once had a abo chick follow me for half a km to hungry blacks (jacks) saying she cursed me and spitting in my direction because I wouldnt give her a smoke or a puff of the one I was smoking. Was meeting some girls and didnt want the embarrassment so I stopped across the road from the fast food joint and picked a bunch of dried leaves and dead bugs under a light fixture and rolled them in with a pinch of tobacco.

She said dank ewe my broddah Im sorry Im so stressed out from my mans and phuck me this **** better than winny reds. watchu got weed in der?

I just said its a good roach aye and she said thank you so much and I was on my way.

This was the precedent for packing my mates scoobs with insect legs, wings and other random shit.

Would always crack me up when they say dumb shit like fuck thats alright aye? They would immediately know why when I started laughing with tears in my eyes bahaha
Your a cunny funt

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cant believe everything you guys are saying, it just seems unreal and not in a good way. Sounds like it's going to be an interesting time for my family.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score

you can only give them money so they can become alcoholics and kill themselves quicker.
So many roadblocks in the way of making a generational change for these kids.

Having the kids turn up to school on a consistent basis
Having clean clothes and shoes without holes so they arent belittled or feel like they are judged
Stationary/books/schoolbags
Making sure they are fed
Teaching the importance of sanitation without their parents feeling they are belittled
An environment which they can complete homework/assignments with access to internet

Schooling just for aboriginals is a big help but there needs to so much more on the parenting side and alot of them are so self absorbed with their own addictions they dont care

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Cant believe everything you guys are saying, it just seems unreal and not in a good way. Sounds like it's going to be an interesting time for my family.
Definitely not all bad mate. Just that what is bad up there is generally widespread and not necessarily exclusive to a couple suburbs.

Also you get used to sweating 24/7 I promise. Not saying that your body adapts to the point it stops or doesnt need to sweat..just that you get used to it lol..Plenty of good swimming holes to be found just watch for the salties :D

Edit*
P.S if you head up to Darwin drop into Bruces Charcoal Chicken and try the Portugese chicken. Best Ive ever had

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Definitely not all bad mate. Just that what is bad up there is generally widespread and not necessarily exclusive to a couple suburbs.

Also you get used to sweating 24/7 I promise. Not saying that your body adapts to the point it stops or doesnt need to sweat..just that you get used to it lol..Plenty of good swimming holes to be found just watch for the salties :D

Edit*
P.S if you head up to Darwin drop into Bruces Charcoal Chicken and try the Portugese chicken. Best Ive ever had
Thanks brother, appreciate the info,especially about the chicken

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
smelt alot of stinky fuckers of all races and creeds over the years but nothing prepared me for the nt gins lol.

Aussies can be some of the worst when you get a bathing adverse alcoholic.

Backpackers have a broad spectrum of stank across all races as you would expect...except for asian blokes generally smell like a well perfumed chick and I dont even know if asian chicks have pores.

Most wogs smell like some sort of overpowered petroleum based cologne.

Indians stink appears to stem from the fact that the green curry shit smell seems to follow them from the toilet into the lunchroom.

Above all else I remember the exact moment in time I first walked through Darwin Plaza in Mitchell street and came to the stark realisation that the gins were using the water fountain features as a urinal. I felt like I had just been formally introduced to what hepatitis smells like.

ahh the memories of stank :tearsofjoy:
The smell is a cross between bushfire, stale piss, baby spew , shit , and really fucking bad b.o. Chuck that all together and thats what you will get.
And fuck it burns and ectches into your brain

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
When we rocked up to the local woollies/coles whichever it was, I had a roadie that I was just finishing off. Dropped the bottle in the bin with 3/5 of 5/8 of fuck all beer left in it...straight away a local fella came over, picked it out of the bin and drank the dregs.

Inside the supermarket, was treated to a local lady walking down one of the aisles...not aware that it was her time of the month (or too drunk to notice) and there was a trail of period blood on the floor. Never have I been so nasally raped.

It is quite a sight seeing the locals sleeping on the median strips, positioned so that the afternoon sun will wake them up to drink the VB's they've left in the sun because apparently warm it's 0.005% stronger in alcohol...

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Food stamps.

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is any work up there?
The more I hear about it the stranger it gets, almost like the world has moved forward and forgot about NT

Status
Not open for further replies.