Moving to Northern Territory

Status
Not open for further replies.

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Since 79 as a kid 4 yrs old.
Straight from the South Island to Darwin.
Never changed over to the warriors when they joined.
Dogs till I die
Hell yeah, so where are we watching round 1?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If you can survive a wet season in Darwin you can survive anything.

Having said that, even winters are hot. A mate of mine who now lives in Darwin after many years in Bangkok reckons Bangkok is much more bearable weather-wise, and that's saying something.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey brother stopped at the barkley homestead for lunch today, gotta say food was awesome and yeah pricey but the thing that got me was this old fart starring at me for about 20 minutes, I asked him what was the matter? He replied whats that shirt your wearing? I told him it's the bulldogs training shirt, he replied we don't get many of your type out here.... So before I lost my shit my wife asked him what's this type your talking about? This redneck leather handbag looking mother fucker said wogs...... Long story shortish staying in Tennant Creek tonight and can i say FUCK ME WHAT A **** OF A PLACE
That's funny cause the use the name Tennant Creek as rhyming slang for A Greek

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That's feral bro, thankfully I haven't seen that shit (pun intended). Yuk just Yuk bro, no shame da kalb, Mr I where do you find this random shit?

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
All the newspapers were reporting it.
I haven't been keeping up with the news, removalist didn't turn up till Jan 3rd so we been a bit hectic with unpacking last few days, and my beard needs a serious trim so that will take about a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.