Moving to Northern Territory

Status
Not open for further replies.

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Afternoon kennelers, in 2 weeks I will be relocating my lebo arse to Tindal NT.
Will be driving up from Sydney via surfers and Alice Springs. Does anyone know of any attractions we should be stopping to see on the way? The trip will be over 8 days with 2 well travelled kids, so the drive will be okay with them.
One last thing going to need a new name I was thinking Lebanese Dundee, thoughts.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
My best mate was posted to Tindal for a bit a few years back. Went up to visit him...was quite eye opening the way the 'locals' live. Definitely sheltered in Canberra when it comes to indigenous folks...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Misleading title. You say moving then the thread itself says it's a trip. It's the middle of nowhere - that's all I got.

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My best mate was posted to Tindal for a bit a few years back. Went up to visit him...was quite eye opening the way the 'locals' live. Definitely sheltered in Canberra when it comes to indigenous folks...
Tindal is our destination and I have to say I haven't heard a good thing about the locals yet.

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Misleading title. You say moving then the thread itself says it's a trip. It's the middle of nowhere - that's all I got.
If the title bothers you so much im sure the mods can help you out.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
on the way you will find Devil's marbles and Wycliffe (UFO capital of Australia)

both are pass Alice springs on the way to tenant creek.

Kids will love both , google them for more info.

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
on the way you will find Devil's marbles and Wycliffe (UFO capital of Australia)

both are pass Alice springs on the way to tenant creek.

Kids will love both , google them for more info.
They sound awesome, might be able to add to konspiracy korner haha.
Thanks Zee.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Working, Tindal will be home for atleast 3 years
Gotta moke and dollar for tha bus there will be 2 most communicated phrases from strangers.

And you will never get used to the smell of a territorry gin.

Its a whole other world up there brother. Good luck

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gotta moke and dollar for tha bus there will be 2 most communicated phrases from strangers.

And you will never get used to the smell of a territorry gin.

Its a whole other world up there brother. Good luck
Got taught the best the to counter attack bludges and it works. Soon as you get eye contact approach them and say wheres that's fucken tenner i gave you last week.
They shit the gear because they got no idea they if the bludged off you before . They say they will go get it and avoid you like the plague :tearsofjoy:

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Got taught the best the to counter attack bludges and it works. Soon as you get eye contact approach them and say wheres that's fucken tenner i gave you last week.
They shit the gear because they got no idea they if the bludged off you before . They say they will go get it and avoid you like the plague :tearsofjoy:
haha classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.