Moving to Northern Territory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Moving to NT..

Sorry for your loss (of car, of freedom, and of not being able to walk down a street without being asked for a ciggie bra).

8 days half of them will be driving or more mate.

I'll give you some ideas later on when I reply from laptop... what age are your kids though so I can get an idea what's with seeing and what's too much for them. Was up there recently and know the area well.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
pretty sure my nostril hairs have been burnt down to the pore havent had to pluck since I left there 10 years ago
100% spot on and people blame Indians for BO and bad smell. Lol

Seriously it’s a totally different world territory. The ‘real Australia’ haha

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Gotta moke and dollar for tha bus there will be 2 most communicated phrases from strangers.

And you will never get used to the smell of a territorry gin.

Its a whole other world up there brother. Good luck
Haha heard alot about the smells, as for asking me for mokes and dollar, how long will it take the cousins to get there? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Moving to NT..

Sorry for your loss (of car, of freedom, and of not being able to walk down a street without being asked for a ciggie bra).

8 days half of them will be driving or more mate.

I'll give you some ideas later on when I reply from laptop... what age are your kids though so I can get an idea what's with seeing and what's too much for them. Was up there recently and know the area well.
Most of my time will be on base, all the people around us are raaf as it's basically on base living conditions.
Young boy 7 and little girl 4.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
100% spot on and people blame Indians for BO and bad smell. Lol

Seriously it’s a totally different world territory. The ‘real Australia’ haha
smelt alot of stinky fuckers of all races and creeds over the years but nothing prepared me for the nt gins lol.

Aussies can be some of the worst when you get a bathing adverse alcoholic.

Backpackers have a broad spectrum of stank across all races as you would expect...except for asian blokes generally smell like a well perfumed chick and I dont even know if asian chicks have pores.

Most wogs smell like some sort of overpowered petroleum based cologne.

Indians stink appears to stem from the fact that the green curry shit smell seems to follow them from the toilet into the lunchroom.

Above all else I remember the exact moment in time I first walked through Darwin Plaza in Mitchell street and came to the stark realisation that the gins were using the water fountain features as a urinal. I felt like I had just been formally introduced to what hepatitis smells like.

ahh the memories of stank :tearsofjoy:

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Haha heard alot about the smells, as for asking me for mokes and dollar, how long will it take the cousins to get there? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
you can expect 10 of the ***** to immediately appear out from under the nearest pandanus tree. but they are mostly malnourished, too drunk to be a threat or both.

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
you can expect 10 of the ***** to immediately appear out from under the nearest pandanus tree. but they are mostly malnourished, too drunk to be a threat or both.
Not worried about any threats brother, just don't want the misses and kids see me loose it, I can get in alot of trouble for acting out cause of my job

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope you know how to say Daryl? one of the most common names given to one born in the NT for both men and women!

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cant believe you never considered Zorba Dundee lol
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] that was my nickname at Williamtown, can't reuse that [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
So I assume mohammed is gonna blow there minds
There will be a few scratching their heads and shrugging their shoulders and going back to having another swig of their beer I'm sure.

I had a friend from school who lived in Darwin, he showed me where lived on google maps, tbh didn't look all that great and not much going on by the images.
But that is Darwin. Just looks very boring in that part of the country.

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There will be a few scratching their heads and shrugging their shoulders and going back to having another swig of their beer I'm sure.

I had a friend from school who lived in Darwin, he showed me where lived on google maps, tbh didn't look all that great and not much going on by the images.
But that is Darwin. Just looks very boring in that part of the country.
That's what I thought, if you checking out Google maps we are going to Tindal, which is near Catherine, also looks worse.
This is why I started this thread hoping to get any idea of what to expect. I know I'll be spending alot of time on the kennel that's for sure.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Not worried about any threats brother, just don't want the misses and kids see me loose it, I can get in alot of trouble for acting out cause of my job
In all seriousness I chose the path of least resistance which was usually a mixture of ignoring/giving the ***** a buck or smoke/or just lying and say you dont have either pretty much because I couldnt be fucked getting a tetnus and/or stitches everytime I cut my knuckles on some ***** teeth.

Once had a abo chick follow me for half a km to hungry blacks (jacks) saying she cursed me and spitting in my direction because I wouldnt give her a smoke or a puff of the one I was smoking. Was meeting some girls and didnt want the embarrassment so I stopped across the road from the fast food joint and picked a bunch of dried leaves and dead bugs under a light fixture and rolled them in with a pinch of tobacco.

She said dank ewe my broddah Im sorry Im so stressed out from my mans and phuck me this **** better than winny reds. watchu got weed in der?

I just said its a good roach aye and she said thank you so much and I was on my way.

This was the precedent for packing my mates scoobs with insect legs, wings and other random shit.

Would always crack me up when they say dumb shit like fuck thats alright aye? They would immediately know why when I started laughing with tears in my eyes bahaha

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
That's what I thought, if you checking out Google maps we are going to Tindal, which is near Catherine, also looks worse.
This is why I started this thread hoping to get any idea of what to expect. I know I'll be spending alot of time on the kennel that's for sure.
Fishing for Barra with b 52 bombers and crab pots are your best freind. Seriously addictive once you start landing em over a metre plus.

Use worms when its raining or whole boiled eggs when its not.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

what to expect : extreme heat and 110% humidity , kinda like a sauna 24/7

not sure if you would like that through out the year assuming you lived all your life in mild Sydney weather conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.