Search results

1. Mr Patwa

On the rocks

Japanese whisky for sure, smoothest of all. Get a bottle of hibiki and you can finish the whole thing yet not feel the chest burns
  2. Mr Patwa

Round 1 - Dogs vs Storm - Team List and Discussion Thread

sorry guys, can someone please advise what channel are they showing the game on? Need to leave office early and find a pub if it's on Fox... It's listed on NRL website as channel 9 but channel 9 tv guide has tigers game at that time...
  3. Mr Patwa

Round 1 - Dogs vs Storm - Team List and Discussion Thread

Is the game live on channel 9?
  4. Mr Patwa

Broncos Ceo says lay off Barba

Is it just me who doesn’t care about what other Club CEO’s have to say ??? Barba had the temporary honor of representing the mighty Bulldogs. He was of great service in 2012… The club supported him in 2013 when he was of the rails… He is moving on now, who cares… Bulldogs will be around and...
  5. Mr Patwa

Maguire plays down Inglis tackle

Peter Sterling mentioned during the show this morning that Inglis contributed by stretching his leg.. Tim did nothing wrong... The 2nd tackle Tim made around the legs of some other player was a bit dangerous but Inglis one was no issue...
  6. Mr Patwa

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

I know, but what better options do we have??? And I don't care who plays what position next year, as I have always said - I support the CLUB and don't really care who stays and who leaves... I love Barba and he had an outstanding season last year but if he has to move (that is if he does move)...
  7. Mr Patwa

Mate I believe in reality.. You want Folau, fine go talk to him... Im so over predicting who will be here and whom we should get.. I believe in retaining the players who want to stay and building our juniors... If club manages to sign Folau then he will be welcome if not I am not worried...
  8. Mr Patwa

Ben Barba - 2013 Discussion Thread

Canterbury chief executive Todd Greenberg wants to see Ben Barba finish his career at the Bulldogs but insists the club will have to consider what is best for Barba and his family if he was to ask for a release from his contract. Barba has informed Greenberg and coach Des Hasler of his intention...
  9. Mr Patwa

As I said before, Morris to fullback, Lafai to right center and Good Luck to Barba if he goes.. He has served us well and family always comes first... The mighty BULLDOGS is whom I support not individual players... whoever wears the blue and white jersey will be cheered by me...
  10. Mr Patwa

who cares if Barba leaves and we don't sign Folau... Move Jmoz to full back and Lafai to center.. Problem solved.. Now stop speculating what will happen next year and enjoy rest of 2013...
  11. Mr Patwa

Thanks mate and agree with you, sit back and see what happens.. People forget that we lost players like SBW and Thurston but we developed a Barba.. We lost Price, Mason and O'Meley but found Tolman, Kasiano and Graham... I am confident that there will be someone out there who will stand up...
  12. Mr Patwa

This place is becoming a joke now.. Can we all stop pondering on who is leaving and who is staying.. There are 17 blokes who represent us week in and week out.. Can we all just enjoy the team we have at the moment and not worry about future.. I am enjoying our season so far as it’s...
  13. Mr Patwa

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 15 | Bulldogs v Roosters

has the team been announced?? why are we always the last team to be announced ???
  14. Mr Patwa

Team next week?

any updates on the team this week???
  15. Mr Patwa

Josh Reynolds in State of Origin squad

Hmmm, interesting… Lady luck is on our side… Female CEO appointed and good news start to come… Very happy for Josh.. hope he kills it and cements his spot in the team… GO THE BLUESSSSSS
  16. Mr Patwa

2013 / 2014 Player Movements + Rumour Mill

Rumor - Blair might be moving... http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/adam-blair-on-path-to-quitting-wests-tigers/story-fni3gpz1-1226653311269
  17. Mr Patwa

Dogs vs draqueens predictions !!

Has the team been announced ???
  18. Mr Patwa

Gallen & Lewis not playing, we might have a chance to move up the ladder... Rabbits might put 50 + on sharks and keep them scoreless
  19. Mr Patwa

Thanks mate... Guess we will be staying on 10th spot then...
  20. Mr Patwa

Depending on the final results of Sharks VS Rabbitohs, we may move to 9th position or stay where we are… Does anyone know by how many points do the Rabittohs need to win for the Sharks to be on -36 points??? They are currently on +16 where as the dogs are on -35 Would be good to get an...
  21. Mr Patwa

Didn’t want to create a thread for this topic and this seems to be the most active thread so posting it here: did anyone watch channel 9 yesterday??? Apparently there is a story they will be broadcasting on current affair today about a girl who was bashed by 3 NRL players… It’s supposed to shock...
  22. Mr Patwa

Will broncos vs Dogs be live next week?

Thanks mate.. so the teams will be announced next wednesday ???
  23. Mr Patwa

Will broncos vs Dogs be live next week?

Not sure where to post this comment so thought of posting it to this thread : does anyone know when will the State of Origin teams be announced?? If im not wrong, the players who get selected don't play the following weekends till the SOO game is over… I am under the impression it's usually...
  24. Mr Patwa

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 10 | Bulldogs v Knights | Hunter Stadium *spoilers*

don't post a lot these days but some comments on this thread are ridiculous.. everyone was cheering the players till this morning and today they want them dropped and reynolds is not up to standard and what not... I am not concerned as of yet but yes we didn't play well today and maybe we as...
  25. Mr Patwa

Team vs Warriors

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNGu2ODUdf8
  26. Mr Patwa

Eastwood re-signs for 3 years

Good read: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/late-fathers-advice-keeps-eastwood-in-bulldogs-kennel-20130501-2isda.html In his final days before losing his battle with cancer, Greg Eastwood's father Dale told his son to stay with Canterbury and put his family first. Dale...
  27. Mr Patwa

your team V's the Rooters

I would like to see this team take the field: 1 Morris 2 Brown 3 Williams (if he wants to play 80mins leave him in the centres - he has played centre/wing from 2008 to 2011) 4 Lafai 5 Perrett 6 Barba (worth trying for one game) 7 Reynolds 8 Tolman 9 Ennis 10 Tapau 11 Pritchard 12...
  28. Mr Patwa

Dogs vs Sea Eagles - Match Discussion Thread

Last year I would have had hope of a 2nd half comeback but not this year... hope we don't let them score any points in the 2nd half...
  29. Mr Patwa

can we legally terminate a contract and not give a payout???
  30. Mr Patwa

Tim Browne is the only player who is doing something good with the hard runs and hits... Trex well we have definitely wasted $600K..
  31. Mr Patwa

Round 5 - Titans v Bulldogs Match Thread

the stream is not working !!!! whats happening... score please
  32. Mr Patwa

i won't be surprised if ennis is not around next year... how good was it to see Des pumping them up in the room... this is what we need... i think 3 more tries in the 2nd half... idris seemed to have lost his smile... still hope someone goes in the stands and smashes him
  33. Mr Patwa

is ennis injured?? didnt see him on the bench...
  34. Mr Patwa

told ya folks... patience... show idris now and lets see what he is doin
  35. Mr Patwa

its only 20mins guys... patience... one thing i wanna c is someone go in the crowd and smash that tittries... if we win even by 1 point ill be happy... they should show jamals face towards the end of the game when we win...
  36. Mr Patwa

Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

guys aorry to post here but does anyone know what time was it when ennis had fight with the warriors team.. i mean what was the min in te hour ???
  37. Mr Patwa

Round 1 - Penrith Panthers vs Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs ROLL CALL

what time does the game start and does anyone have links to inline streaming??
  38. Mr Patwa

Canterbury Bulldogs Player Signings, Re-signings & Rumour Mill: 2011 Edition

im sure we would have enough cash to buy 1 decent winger... i dont think we need to buy any front rowers as we have plenty... anyone from junior grades with potential to step up to a first grade winger should be our priority... i love when young locals play as they play with pride and desire to...
  39. Mr Patwa

Can we beat Canberra by...

I just hope that Barba scores 5 tries to be the top try scorer... He is currently on 19 tries and merrit on 23... That we we will have atleast 1 bulldog player in the awards this year... I am surprised that stagg is not in the top 5 tackles made list this year oh and barba is leading line...
  40. Mr Patwa

Canterbury Bulldogs Player Signings, Re-signings & Rumour Mill: 2011 Edition

We have also got Tim Browne who will be a good prop option... I think just focus on retention and no need to sign anyone... get rid of keating to have more cash... just imagine this team next year and it indicates we don't need to sign anymore: 1/ Barba 2/ Turner 3/ Morris 4/ Lafai 5/...
  41. Mr Patwa

Can we beat Canberra by...

People are forgetting that Raiders will be playing to avoid the wooden spoon so scoring points won't be easy... Will be a tough game... I think we only stand a chance if Rabbitohs and Knights draw on friday...
  42. Mr Patwa

Round 24 Bulldogs v Manly Post-Match Discussion Thread

A game worth watching... We did show up but the refs didn't want us to win it seems... Anyways for the brainy people do we still hold and mathematical chance to make the finals???
  43. Mr Patwa

Jamal's Sorrow

what a liar... I had enough of him ... saw him and ryan tandy at the terrigal hotel on saturday with with a bunch of girls having a good time... he didnt look sorry then... such a fc--in pretender... used to like this bloke not anymore...
  44. Mr Patwa

Dogs Rd 16 Team - Mediocrity rewarded

haven't posted for a while now hoping there might be something positive I would highlight but week after week its more and more negatives... getting sick of things and i hope i so do that Greenburg put an end to this by getting rid of the coach to begin with... hopeless team but i will still be...
  45. Mr Patwa

Parker says laughter contains Menace

Not sure if this has been posted : If it has then please merge : Good read JUST laugh - that's Corey Parker's advice to Broncos teammates in the likely event Bulldogs hooker Michael Ennis will sledge them. The NRL's "Ennis the Menace" got under the skin of Nathan Hindmarsh a fortnight ago...
  46. Mr Patwa

Bulldogs star Jamal Idris chooses to join Gold Coast Titans

with Idris leaving will the Titans have enough money left to buy Roberts? Might as well play Roberts in the centre instead of Jamal for rest of the season
  47. Mr Patwa

Round 4 Match Thread: Bulldogs v Storm

keating is a must in the team... just fix the attitude next week boys and it should be okay... to all the haters we have won 3 games so far and are on the top of the ladder... dont start hating our players cause of 1 bad game...
  48. Mr Patwa

Round 2 Match Thread: Bulldogs v Souffs (SPOILERS)

im not sure but is Tolman playing the full 80mins ??
  49. Mr Patwa

pay Idris $500K if he wants it but just sign him please
  50. Mr Patwa

someone smash sandow please... i hate that tiny ugly c---
  51. Mr Patwa

fckin awesome... idris you beauty... need to resign him asap
  52. Mr Patwa

why is roberts not in the team today ???
  53. Mr Patwa

can someone please post the link again for the live streaming... the ones on the first post are not working... which link are you guys using??? who is playing in morris's position?
  54. Mr Patwa

2 of the 3 links are not working - the one that does work the fox sports one is getting loads of buffering... anyone got better links to live streaming ???
  55. Mr Patwa

Halatau back in Dogs mix

Not sure if we will be using him at all this year...
  56. Mr Patwa

Halatau back in Dogs mix

ALL eyes may be on the No. 6 showdown between new recruit Kris Keating and Ben Roberts, but another Bulldogs player is hoping to make his own little mark on coach Kevin Moore tonight. Dene Halatau arrived at Canterbury with big expectations last year only for injury to limit him to eight...
  57. Mr Patwa

Bulldogs star Jamal Idris reveals the extent of his eyesight problems

AT times, they were simply shadowy figures looking to take him to ground. He couldn't make out their faces, could hardly see what colour jersey they were wearing. "My eyesight was shocking," Jamal Idris said. "At night I could hardly see a thing. I didn't know who I was running at until...
  58. Mr Patwa

Who do you WANT to win the Grand Final??

hate to say this but have to go with dragons - atleast they have a team of men unlike the bladdy show ponnies in the roosters team - just cant stand the pretty rooster boys and i can never forgive them for poaching our players
  59. Mr Patwa

Match thread VS Panthers -- NODDY AND THE GENERAL'S LAST HOME GAME!!!

was it Greg Alexander the commentator ?? he is a fu--- c--t... i hate him... go suck of all the panthers d---s... he didnt say one good thing about us throughout the game...
  60. Mr Patwa

Dogs say no to Idris discus bid

CANTERBURY coach Kevin Moore has ruled the demands of the NRL far too great for Bulldogs colossus Jamal Idris to try to create sports history by playing first grade and competing at the Olympics. World-renowned discus coach Dennis Knowles wants Idris, who competed at the junior world...
  61. Mr Patwa

How the bulldogs used to conduct business

loved the video.... bring back the g-unit im starting to miss them after watching this :(
  62. Mr Patwa

Bulldogs v Knights Match Thread

bye bye 2010.. bring on 2011
  63. Mr Patwa

Being a Dogs Supporter in Enemy Territory

almost got killed by parra fans for showing up at PJ's in parra wearing my bulldogs jumper on semi final day last year
  64. Mr Patwa

All aboard : Last rounds rollercoaster

i still dont get it.. even if we win all 5 games which teams have to loose to drop out of the 8 ??? the only thing that i see in our favour is the points difference and we are only a -8 so that is something in our favour... but seriously can someone please tell me which teams need to loose how...
  65. Mr Patwa

Welcome back Benny Roberts

kid i was trying to be polite with you unlike others who have already told you to use the search function instead of opening million threads with the same topic... Im not the one to criticize people unless it becomes absolutely frustrating which is the case with you... You better start searching...
  66. Mr Patwa

NRL.com saying "Eastwood back to the Dogs"!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!?!?

hahahahaha i read that too and was like wtf
  67. Mr Patwa

lol relax mate i already told him... dont scream at him he's only a kid and might get scared and start crying lol...
  68. Mr Patwa

Ben Barba Injury?

that was a smart thing to do and also it was so good to see roberts run on the field again... i had almost forgotten that we had goodwin and morris in our team until yesterday
  69. Mr Patwa

http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=81453 place your comment on this thread kid there is no need to create a new thread and this particular topic your talking about has been discussed in a few other threads too
  70. Mr Patwa

Rhinos Release the Beast!!

The beast is always welcome back to the kennel but the question is where will he play i mean will Idris move back to the backline as Ryan is staying on for next year and moving stagg for number 13 position would be a crime.... also what happens to foster and gordon now who are both capable of...
  71. Mr Patwa

Belief high in 'Dogs kennel

Canterbury's motivation for stopping the growing Parramatta juggernaut at ANZ Stadium on Friday night is simple - they know if they make the NRL finals, they can do some damage. Aiming to become a late season juggernaut themselves, the improving Bulldogs need to win all seven of their...
  72. Mr Patwa

All aboard the idris express!!!

I don't care about the top8 or finals or whatever but all i care about is to smash those PArrac*&Ts and humiliate them.. I hate their team with a passion... Please doggs please bring home the 2 points tonight dont care if you beat them by 50 or by 1 point just win the game and make sure there...
  73. Mr Patwa

Minichiello, Patten set for last battle

Mini is the only chook i have respect for... Apart from him i hate that club and all its players
  74. Mr Patwa

Doggies want blair or sika mana

finally someone who has same view as me.. give our juniors a go and just get eastwood back.. what happens to stagg though ???
  75. Mr Patwa

Roosters v Bulldogs Preview

Carney at number 6 is a concern cause last time we played them he was at 1.. We need to make sure that we put him off his game else he can be the person to win the game for the rorters... Hope Ennis fires up big time and annoys the hell out of their players...
  76. Mr Patwa

Bulldogs vs Storm Preview and comments :

Expecting a big one from Ennis.. Was at the SOO last night and he didn't do enough to be selected again next year and he will definitely want to make up for it... Also him against Cam smith would be a good contest and lets not forget Josh Morris will want to start making a mark for next year SOO...
  77. Mr Patwa

The last time the Bulldogs won back-to-back games was in Rounds 6 and 7. It was a long time ago, but the Dogs have finally ended their dry spell, with consecutive wins over the Raiders and the Sharks. However, those two teams are languishing near the bottom of the ladder and aren’t exactly the...
  78. Mr Patwa

Retarded OP

Not funny at all... And the standard of threads on this forum has reached its rock bottom...
  79. Mr Patwa

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,27363948-5018866,00.html
  80. Mr Patwa

Canterbury-Bankstown v Melbourne Storm, Adelaide Oval, Saturday 7.30pm (EST) The Adjudicator says: "I like the NRL's approach to this one; they certainly have done their best to brush up on the local sporting culture. Identifying the 2010 success stories of Adelaide Crows and Port Adelaide in...
  81. Mr Patwa

Round 17 Predictions: Dogs Vs Sharks

Got mixed feelings about this one... Im positive we wil lwin but it will be by a either a huge margin or a grinding win... If everything clicks then i predict : Fist try - Josh Morris Last try - Romelo MOM - Hannant Dogs - 48 Sharks - 12 If its a grind out kinda game : Fist try -...
  82. Mr Patwa

Top Shelf News

Eastwood is the only player i would like to see in blue and white next year apart from our current roster... i hope al lthis eastwood stories are true but i dont want blair or manu as we got foster and idris to make up the second row next year... also gordon can fit in the second row and i would...
  83. Mr Patwa

Sharks v Bulldogs Preview

Your right mate people here are helpful specially when it comes to posting links to live streams that's one thing you have to give the kennel credit for.. Back on the subject that is the match we are a very good chance to win this game but having said that this year we have lost against...
  84. Mr Patwa

Bulldogs seal deal for Eels' Keating

Aint it ironic that we as fans want to show trust in our juniors and yet want the club to buy a second rower and a prop.. make up your mind people what exactly do you want.. seems like no matter what happens at the bulldogs these days some people are never happy... About keating while i...
  85. Mr Patwa

some facts regarding our stats :

For all those fond of stats check this out : The Bulldogs still have that famous mathematical chance, needing eight from 10 to morph into this year’s Eels. Our verdict: Not dead yet. That might sound far-fetched but the draw for the Bulldogs isn’t awful and they still have talent in the squad...
  86. Mr Patwa

Your Team to face the Sharks.

mate i would have gordon in the team for sure... not sure why he is not in our 17
  87. Mr Patwa

Bulldogs and Raiders Confirmed Changes

can someone please paste a link to the live streaming when the game starts
  88. Mr Patwa

DOGS V RAIDERS pick the score?

can someone please paste a link to the live streaming when the game starts
  89. Mr Patwa

Forward planning 2010 - Up to Rd26

I so love that place... You should go there on a firdya when they have the bikini contest and the sturdays when its a red light night god they are awesome... Their alcohol stock sucks but their music is awesome..
  90. Mr Patwa

OFFICIAL team vs Raiders: BARBA @ 6!!!

somthing tells me this game might be when our fortunes change... now buddy to come back on the bench and that dud warburton out of the team and a fully fit halatau to start... that would be a dream come true
  91. Mr Patwa

Canberra Team Vs Doggies

I rate their forward pack a lot higher then bunnies... God we gonna be owned in that department
  92. Mr Patwa

This is an overview but i cant find the detailed stats.. ITs a cool website as you see who scored exactly how many points in each ggame last year http://www.rleague.com/db/year/2009/nrl_telstra_premiership/bulldogs/index.php Player record for this season. Click player name for player...
  93. Mr Patwa

im not sure where exactly but i know for sure there is a link on the nrl website that would give you those stats comparision for this and the previous year... Its a messy website... I will post it if i find it again
  94. Mr Patwa

And i just realised that Warburton has no stats even on the NRL website hahahaha... what a joke even the NRL website or the admin staff don't seem to like that bloke
  95. Mr Patwa

and its shocking that david stagg has more then 600 tackles where as the second highest tackles is by ryan which is around the 400 mark and no one else is close to it... Its scary to imagine whta it would be like without Stagg in the team...