Round 4 Match Thread: Bulldogs v Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
ahhh goodwin... tonight you have made the f@t parra forwards look like professional running athletes.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ennis is a good goaLkicker, those 4 against the knights was all from the sideline and it was Round 1!!

triplex11

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
WOW its very interesting read the comments that some of you are placing , most of the comments you have all posted is saying how poorly we have played and you are giving up on us for 2011. These people are not what you call Loyal Bulldog supporters they are just fans that turn up to games when we are winning.

We have won 3 games in a row and it was a matter of time before we loss a game , We have MOrris still out and Stagg is not yet 100% only just coming back from injury.

This year we have New halves which are still learning of each other and i believe have shocked a lot of people how well they are gelling together already.

I haven't used this website for about 2 years because of the fans that are still here i thought things might have changed but it still has the fans that hate the club when we loose and love the club when we are winning.

There is always a Positive that comes out of every game win or loss and we can build on this to build success.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Great backing up and good break by lafai.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bryson trudges slowly to kick it. No rush mate

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Watch $hitwin convert, from the harder side for a left footer!!

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Ennis is a good goaLkicker, those 4 against the knights was all from the sideline and it was Round 1!!
I'd rather not.

Watching his kicking action makes me cringe.

He absolutely toe bashes it...

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Goodwin wont be dropped. If all first grade coaches dropped players after 1 bad performance there would be 6 changes every week. But if this form continues then I think we need to start considering a new number 5.
The thing with Goodwin is his best performance is not too much better then his average one. I dont understand why he jogs the ball up? He needs to run hard. Also his hands are a bit hit and miss. He can make some good leaps and catches then he can let in 2 or 3 tries from bombs. Another thing with goodwin is he missed a not so hard kick today. Was on his preferred side and he was almost half way in from touch. He seems to be missing 1 each week this year. Not sure how often he trains goal kicks but might need another session with one of the ex super boots.

Mr Patwa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
keating is a must in the team... just fix the attitude next week boys and it should be okay... to all the haters we have won 3 games so far and are on the top of the ladder... dont start hating our players cause of 1 bad game...

Ironhide07

In The Dog House
Reaction score
Not gonna win em all. A loss to Melbourne down there isnt the end of the world in rnd 3 after 3 straight. We will come good who remembers 04 rnd 3 against the chooks? Were gonna face losses but we will be better for it in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.