Welcome back Benny Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree with CMP - Roberts gives the options that turns Dogs into a much better attacking team - AND, he can tackle.
I would bet we would be 4-6 points further up the ladder if he had not been out for so long.
It's not just him being in the team, it's the combinations and attack that occurs when he is there.
Maybe he needs one more game from the bench to get fit....however, it would be hard to leave him off the run on side after that
AT LEAST another 6 points.

B

bigdog2

Roberts or Barba at 6 ?

In my view Roberts should be the man. When he came on he gave some good balls to Morris and there combination was very good once again.
Barba should come on after 30min-50min to run at the tired forwards and find some holes.
I think Roberts should be the man to lead us to the finals..hopefully

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
In my view Roberts should be the man. When he came on he gave some good balls to Morris and there combination was very good once again.
Barba should come on after 30min-50min to run at the tired forwards and find some holes.
I think Roberts should be the man to lead us to the finals..hopefully
Don't get you're hopes up too high mate.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
FMD... simply FMD. USE THE SEARCH BUTTON...there's a gizzilion threads on this. Why can't you just post there???

Mr Patwa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
FMD... simply FMD. USE THE SEARCH BUTTON...there's a gizzilion threads on this. Why can't you just post there???
lol relax mate i already told him... dont scream at him he's only a kid and might get scared and start crying lol...

Mr Patwa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
im 13 yrs old idiot!!! why would i cry at that.. dumb ass.....
kid i was trying to be polite with you unlike others who have already told you to use the search function instead of opening million threads with the same topic... Im not the one to criticize people unless it becomes absolutely frustrating which is the case with you... You better start searching threads and posting your comments there else i will have to request the mods to ban your annoying account

midas

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Barba at 6, Roberts off the bench for the rest of the year... next year --> 1. Barba; 6. Roberts; 7. Hodkinson; 9. Ennis; 14. Keating

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
kid i was trying to be polite with you unlike others who have already told you to use the search function instead of opening million threads with the same topic... Im not the one to criticize people unless it becomes absolutely frustrating which is the case with you... You better start searching threads and posting your comments there else i will have to request the mods to ban your annoying account
Can you really do that? Who are you Mr Patwa? who are you really?

B

bigdog2

Barba at 6, Roberts off the bench for the rest of the year... next year --> 1. Barba; 6. Roberts; 7. Hodkinson; 9. Ennis; 14. Keating
roberts shoould be 6 for rest of year barba off bench.. morris was unstoppable when roberts came on

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
roberts shoould be 6 for rest of year barba off bench.. morris was unstoppable when roberts came on
I just watched the game again on fox. Yes give credit to Morris busting through tacklers.

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both Roberts and Barba played well last night. Morris received ball from both of them as they have both practiced the same drill, playing a second receiver while Noddy takes charge. I personally love Barba off the bench, as he rips into the opposition with his electrifying dazzles!! :grinning: he gets into the opposition when they are tired and puts the opposition in 2 minds while disturbing there game plan... When Barba comes off the bench, he is guaranteed to make breaks, and high chances off him scoring tries. Its in black and white. I think he is the best and most exciting impact bench player in the NRL today..... thats why he is the X factor!!! (though off the bench, once again, i think he is the most exciting and dangerous!)
will be interesting to see him play fullback next year but i havnt got my hopes high, but i hope he proves me wrong, im hoping for the next Bowen when he plays there!!
maybe Slater is our secret announcement in the next few weeks??? hahahaha

djt

doggies no.1
Reaction score
Barba five-eight he has done nothing wrong,Roberts bench he had his chance 4 the last couple of years inconsistent,come on 4 some spark.

Junkyard

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ben Barba at fullback ? I doubt he will stand up to being the last line of defence - he will get run over by the larger and aggressive players. you cannot fault his attack - however his defence will need to improve a lot to hold down that position - with all the halves combinations being bought in for next year....has anyone considered, that apart from being the x factor - he could be out in the cold....AND, on Kimmorley's recent form - he would be front runner for half - if he stays on....even over the newbies.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
lol niff nuffs.

roberts has been forced to evolve his game alongside holdsworth & sherwin (at his worst) at HB. it takes 3-4 yrs to evolve as a playmaker. he is just coming into his prime.

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
For the rest of 2010 Roberts at 5/8 Barba off the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.