Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Patwa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As I said before, Morris to fullback, Lafai to right center and Good Luck to Barba if he goes.. He has served us well and family always comes first... The mighty BULLDOGS is whom I support not individual players... whoever wears the blue and white jersey will be cheered by me...

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I said before, Morris to fullback, Lafai to right center and Good Luck to Barba if he goes.. He has served us well and family always comes first... The mighty BULLDOGS is whom I support not individual players... whoever wears the blue and white jersey will be cheered by me...
You serious?

The only way way I can hack losing Barba is if we sign a superstar like Folau

Morris to fullback and lafai to centre simply doesnt cut it, and it will be underwhelming move

S

Submits

You serious?

Morris to fullback and lafai to centre simply doesnt cut it, and it will be underwhelming move
IF we lose Barba, throw as much as we can @ Folau.

If it means having to let go 6 or 7 fringe first graders so be it.. he is probably going to be better than Barba and would be a perfect replacement for him.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You serious?

Agree 100%

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The late mail man on ch 10 the game plan mentioned sumfn about sean johnson being chased by the raiders on the open market as one of only a few quality playmakers. Surely if this is true and the whispers regarding him leaving the warriors, des and co will lasoo him up quick smart!!!

S

Submits

The late mail man on ch 10 the game plan mentioned sumfn about sean johnson being chased by the raiders on the open market as one of only a few quality playmakers. Surely if this is true and the whispers regarding him leaving the warriors, des and co will lasoo him up quick smart!!!
Hodkinson is re-signing for two years.

Doubt we'll go after Johnson.

Mr Patwa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You serious?

Mate I believe in reality.. You want Folau, fine go talk to him... Im so over predicting who will be here and whom we should get.. I believe in retaining the players who want to stay and building our juniors...

If club manages to sign Folau then he will be welcome if not I am not worried...

So everyone talking about Folau just stop dreaming and start living in reality..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Greatest and/or Blue&White:

Have you heard anything on Folau? Or has the trail gone cold?

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate I believe in reality.. You want Folau, fine go talk to him... Im so over predicting who will be here and whom we should get.. I believe in retaining the players who want to stay and building our juniors...

If club manages to sign Folau then he will be welcome if not I am not worried...

So everyone talking about Folau just stop dreaming and start living in reality..
Maybe we are dreaming about signing Folau, but your suggestion simply doesnt cut it...

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Barbas gone ,hes over sydney wants a change ,you guys clinging to cliche comments from players to the media is deluded ,its unfortunate but lets be realistic

Mr Patwa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Maybe we are dreaming about signing Folau, but your suggestion simply doesnt cut it...
I know, but what better options do we have??? And I don't care who plays what position next year, as I have always said - I support the CLUB and don't really care who stays and who leaves... I love Barba and he had an outstanding season last year but if he has to move (that is if he does move) then I wish him luck.. If Folau wants to join us, he is welcome... I don't care.. Just sick of people saying we should do this and we should do that.. Lets just enjoy the season, we have a great game against the knights and an awesome team for 2013...

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
that interview with des says a lot to me.

Barba is as good as gone.

Folau is no chance.

I am fucking gutted. Useless fucking ****'s.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Surely theyve got a replacement in their sights or knowing dessies terrible selections this year hell just put mitch brown to fullback ffs

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know, but what better options do we have??? And I don't care who plays what position next year, as I have always said - I support the CLUB and don't really care who stays and who leaves... I love Barba and he had an outstanding season last year but if he has to move (that is if he does move) then I wish him luck.. If Folau wants to join us, he is welcome... I don't care.. Just sick of people saying we should do this and we should do that.. Lets just enjoy the season, we have a great game against the knights and an awesome team for 2013...
Exactly. I support the club and the players who have the temporary honor of putting on OUR jersey!

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
On paper what u say sounds ok, but in reality it will not work. Morris on his best days juggles the ball when it's thrown to him, he has average hands, also he can't pass to save his life.

Sorry but Morris to fullback is not an option.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hodkinson is re-signing for two years.

Doubt we'll go after Johnson.
Why not... Surely u rate johnson over hodko??
I thought hodko would be signed for considerably less than his current 280k contract. A handy back up but no to sean johnson im shocked!

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is Nathan Massey still around the club? More then capable fullback.

Morris isn't the answer. So upsetting that Barba is leaving. Seems every time we find and develop a kid he walks out/signs elsewhere.

Happened with the core of the 04 team. Happened with idris, sezar, now Barba. These guys are not fringe players. They are either current or future superstars. I know every time we lose a player we develop/find someone better after a few seasons. But it's just heart breaking at the end of the day after following most of these guys from the age of 15-16 and them getting chased and courted by other teams.

All the best to Barba. His performances have been remarkable. Was great to have a dally m medalist running around for us. The club won't let him go without a back up I am confident of that.

Maybe get hoppa to come and join hasler again?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Looking back on all the stars we have lost, our club is a powerhouse in developing and finding stars. It makes me proud that our club is so strong and produces a superstar every few years instead of buying them or waiting every once in a decade.

In regards to Barba, I hope he stays but all this negative crap coming out is kinda confusing me but if he does leave it will be for a good reason (i.e. his family) though if Ben does have to think about it, I hope he remembers that the club helped him, supported him and gave him all we could while we fans supported him and also gave all we could.

Hopefully Barba stays loyal and a one club player but if not so be it, I will still enjoy watching him play.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
that interview with des says a lot to me.

Barba is as good as gone.

Folau is no chance.

I am ****ing gutted. Useless ****ing ****'s.

All in the same boat bud, Ud think that wed be usto this shit by now, Still fkn burns

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looking back on all the stars we have lost, our club is a powerhouse in developing and finding stars. It makes me proud that our club is so strong and produces a superstar every few years instead of buying them or waiting every once in a decade.

In regards to Barba, I hope he stays but all this negative crap coming out is kinda confusing me but if he does leave it will be for a good reason (i.e. his family) though if Ben does have to think about it, I hope he remembers that the club helped him, supported him and gave him all we could while we fans supported him and also gave all we could.

Hopefully Barba stays loyal and a one club player but if not so be it, I will still enjoy watching him play.

Being offered 700kish by brisbane, Its got nothing to do with family. Would not surprise me @ all if him n his mrs planned it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.