Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He won Dally M, top try scorer, FB of the year.. Most potent attacking player in the NRL... So yeah...
Fair enough but his manger knew the season he was having when he was negotiating.The Ben Barba of 2013 is nowhere near the Barba of 2012 so there's a flip side to the argument.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fair enough but his manger knew the season he was having when he was negotiating.The Ben Barba of 2013 is nowhere near the Barba of 2012 so there's a flip side to the argument.
When he was negotiating Barba couldn't catch a bomb or defend to save his life.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
When he was negotiating Barba couldn't catch a bomb or defend to save his life.
wtf he still cant defend to save his life

oh boy i would love to be greenberg in the negotiation table, i would destroy them with a combination of a barba defensive mixtape plus a detailed analysis of his stats compared to the elite fullbacks (and even the 2nd tier fullbacks)

lets say it might swing the negotiation to the clubs favour

btw i suspect greenberg and hasler have already done it in their own way and thats why he will be gone if he does go

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
wtf he still cant defend to save his life

oh boy i would love to be greenberg in the negotiation table, i would destroy them with a combination of a barba defensive mixtape plus a detailed analysis of his stats compared to the elite fullbacks (and even the 2nd tier fullbacks)

lets say it might swing the negotiation to the clubs favour

btw i suspect greenberg and hasler have already done it in their own way and thats why he will be gone if he does go
beethoven had his critics too

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know why SBW left and believe me it's not entirely his fault... The club in general and The Coach In particular should shoulder some of the blame.

Thurston was another stupid mistake made by Folkes...When Thruston was told that he will not be resigned he went out and sat in his car crying in the car park... He loved the joint.

Another Mistakes Folkes did were, Letting Issac Luke go (he told him that he is too small and not tough enough for FG). He let Pricey go (He said to him he wasn't fit enough to play rep footy as well as club footy). They away he managed the whole Anasta & Sherwin Situation was very very poor... and few others...
To be fair, SBW got the last laugh in that entire scenario, Folkes got booted and is now a mere assistant coach at one of the worst clubs in the Tigers, he went to Union made a fair bit and is killing it with the Roosters now. Sad that he couldn't return to the 'Dogs, in all honesty his performances this year would've been far more valuable than what T-Rex has done in his entire career.

On the note of Folkes though, he was ridiculously stubborn and honestly really didn't help our club, Hasler is by far and away the superior coach

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok the sport is a business . His manager is obviously is using Barba's personal life as leverage to have a new contract upgrade. As a club do you give into this "blackmail" and set a precedent for other players and managers to do the same or do you play hard ball and say you have a contract , honour it because your not going anywhere and have the player stay even though he will be unhappy?

S

Submits

Q: (@spook_81) Is Barba coming to the Broncos???!!!!

The Lurker: His partner is moving up there with his two little girls and he wants to move close to them. And, despite all the denials, there is still some bad blood at the Dogs about his behaviour at the start of the year. He needs a change and he knows it and the Broncos are keen.

Q: (@elzbaidieh83) Is it true about the fallout between Ben Barba, Frank Pritchard and Kasiano?

The Lurker: There was some friction between them relating to an off-field incident in the pre-season when Barba was having major problems. But they say they have resolved it and on the field, there is no sign of tension. But off it, may be a different story.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league-new...ound-17-242224

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Ok the sport is a business . His manager is obviously is using Barba's personal life as leverage to have a new contract upgrade. As a club do you give into this "blackmail" and set a precedent for other players and managers to do the same or do you play hard ball and say you have a contract , honour it because your not going anywhere and have the player stay even though he will be unhappy?
1. let him go, he gets money, we are without barba
2. barba forced to play out his contract, barba unhappy and will leave after 2015
3. we work out some arrangement, like the upgraded contract kicks in starting 2015 but we work through the existing deal until then
4. we upgrade barbas contract, barba happy, team prospects weakened, club contracts are now up for reneg

thats my order of preference tbh, 1 is daylight ahead though

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Q: (@spook_81) Is Barba coming to the Broncos???!!!!

The Lurker: His partner is moving up there with his two little girls and he wants to move close to them. And, despite all the denials, there is still some bad blood at the Dogs about his behaviour at the start of the year. He needs a change and he knows it and the Broncos are keen.

Q: (@elzbaidieh83) Is it true about the fallout between Ben Barba, Frank Pritchard and Kasiano?

The Lurker: There was some friction between them relating to an off-field incident in the pre-season when Barba was having major problems. But they say they have resolved it and on the field, there is no sign of tension. But off it, may be a different story.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league-new...ound-17-242224
Loads of Shit, I know Kas and Franky personally and this is all BS...

Funny how the shit start spinning when kids are on Holidays

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Loads of Shit, I know Kas and Franky personally and this is all BS...

Funny how the shit start spinning when kids are on Holidays
The funny thing its not raining. You would think the sandpit is nice & dry now.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Who the fuck is the lurker anyways? If ***** like this really think they know what they are talking about, then why use names to hide behind IE RLW Mole, the lurker and so on.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who the fuck is the lurker anyways? If ***** like this really think they know what they are talking about, then why use names to hide behind IE RLW Mole, the lurker and so on.
I should start a twitter account and start spinning shit about some other NRL clubs.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw im going to start a twitter called NRLstalker

NRLstalker is open about being a scumbag bottom of the barrell journalist who goes through players trash for information

Status
Not open for further replies.