Dogs vs Sea Eagles - Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't even believe what im watching. Ennis and Reynolds trying hard. Jackson, Brown and finucane working hard, everyone else is fukd. Barba doesn't look like he wants to be there. Where was he when that kick went through. He wasn't even in picture. This is extremely worrying. Something has happened to make this team do a Fukn 180 from last year

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm at the game and we are flat dont look intrestead besides josh Reynolds and our attack is predictable we have tried the same move three times now and they know its coming and dont get me started on tony Williams looks buggered out their just not getting back in defense

BulldogsFAN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
our attack is so frustrating, no creativity nor structure at all, just simply reynolds kick to the right only to be caught

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tony Williams doesn't belong in the team such a waste of space. How long is this going to go on when we can't even complete with the top 8 sides. I won't be surprised if we get pumped by the roosters next week, the one game that's we must win because of that scum bag. Where is our pride. This game is frustrating to watch
I say sackem all!!!

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We Are Done

And I don't just mean for tonight, I mean for 2013. Yeah yeah its only round 5 and we have players to come back and we have lost to top 4 sides etc. Its these very excuses that are the reason we won't make it:

Losing to top 4 sides - Take a look at the draw, we play all those sides again in the first half or so of the draw. Unfortunately we don't get to play St George 3 times this season.

Players to come back - Exactly, they will be coming back from not playing footy for months, its not like they will come back in top form. Kas struggles with fitness as it is.

To be any chance to win it in the modern era you need to make top 4, we would need to win just about all our games from next week to do that. Yeah we went on a run last year, we also won our first 3 games.

Pass it off as pessimism if you like. I will still be watching every game, I am just resigned to the fact that its not our year this year.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely diabolical
No heart
No pride
No skill
something is definitely happening behind the scenes that we fans dont know about.
the team is divided and not interested.
even standing behind the goal posts they are split in two groups!!!
This!! I'm starting the think the whole barba drama is playing out. The attitude and effort was there against the storm. I thought we turned a corner that night. The next week, barba comes back and our attitude is Fukn terrible now. Could be wrong but that's the only thing I can think of

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even though it's only like the 4th round ... We have no chance of being top 5 maybe 7th even worse by looking at the game right now fuck hope they don't finish last on the ladder

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tony williams is playing like a f wit but hes not the halfback responsible for steering the team aroind the park is he???

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
barba doesn't look interested and t-rex is hopeless send both to reserve grade

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is the worst they've played since the Moore era !!

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
and we were worried who will be doing our goal kicking.........

Mr Patwa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Last year I would have had hope of a 2nd half comeback but not this year... hope we don't let them score any points in the 2nd half...

H

HajdukSplit

For gods sake take WILLIAMS off, everytime manly is in our 20 he leaves a hole for a truck and dog to go pass. The players outside of him stop sliding thinking Foran will run through the hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.