Ben Barba Injury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
How do you know? What if he felt tingling somewhere?

It's funny, you can get sin binned for slapping a guy on the back (Steve Matai), but you remain on the field for trying to twist a guy's neck off. Typical NRL...
This is funny but true....

If that would have happened outside the game , Burgess would be charged with attempted murder.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
i highly suspect because he isnt injured or we havent heard of any injury
He's not injured now but if he felt some sort of tingling then the only option is to go off and assess it. You don't muck around with potential neck injuries.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
He's not injured now but if he felt some sort of tingling then the only option is to go off and assess it. You don't muck around with potential neck injuries.
yeah but i dont think that is the case here

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The main reason he came off was that Burgess got put on report which allows a free substitution.

infamous-l

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
id like to know what roberts said to him on the exchange.could have been "hope your ok mate.".but im thinking it was "suck eggs,got my spot back!!!"

B

bigdog2

just wondering about the news on shane neumann? how long is he out for? does that mean idris will stay in centres?
he probably got dropped.. and TBH Idris defence was great last night and i think he should stay in the centres cause neumann is slow as...

B

bigdog2

id like to know what roberts said to him on the exchange.could have been "hope your ok mate.".but im thinking it was "suck eggs,got my spot back!!!"
Barba must have been furious when he had to come off cause he knew hes spot was nearly gone..

Mr Patwa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The main reason he came off was that Burgess got put on report which allows a free substitution.
that was a smart thing to do and also it was so good to see roberts run on the field again... i had almost forgotten that we had goodwin and morris in our team until yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.